Nipple Slut Peggy Sanford

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slap I gave her face and the shaking of my forefinger told her not to get too confident. Peggy redoubled her efforts, now bringing one hand into play. I noticed with a smile that her other hand was busy, buried in her nether-regions. As she licked my shaft, her thumb was rubbing the head, and that almost did it for me. I roughly pushed her away, and then grabbed her head and told her “Make an “O”, bitch!”. She opened her mouth and I roughly shoved in, slamming my length down her gullet, hitting the back of her throat and gagging her. I held myself at the back of her throat until I felt her start to choke, the pulled out just enough to let her breathe.

“Skull fuck time” I chortled, and held her head still as I slammed in and out of her mouth, using it as I would a whores cunt, pounding it relentlessly, enjoying the wet, hot cavern of lust. I noted her hand working furiously between her legs, keeping time with my thrusts, so I yelled, “almost, almost, almost” then grabbed her head and held it still, but I did NOT come down her throat! Instead, I pulled out and grabbed her wrist to prevent her from disobeying again.

“Almost lost it there, didn’t you, cunt?”. Peggy nods her head in dismay, and I hold her close to my crotch to comfort her. “That’s ok, I stopped you in time. Now on your hands and knees”.

She scrambles to comply, and soon I am presented with a nice view of Mrs. Sanfords pussy and ass, just waiting to be used and abused. Which will use first? I drop to my knees behind her to gauge the proper height, and reach under to grab a nipple. Pinching it, I declare, ”Let the orgasms begin” as I plunge into her twat with one smooth, harsh stroke. She gasps, but is soon pushing back to match my rhythm, and the heat of my cock in her oh-so-long denied cunt, along with the constant attention to her nipples, draws out the first of a series of wailing, shaking orgasms. I ride her through three, four, five, who knows, then pull out with a plop. “That’s two holes down, the best one to go” I say gleefully, and grab Peggys hips to put her little rosebud at the right angle.

Now, there are two ways to enter an ass. Gently, with plenty of lube and warm up, and roughly, like the barbarians did to the Sabine women. Guess which method I chose? As my thumbs spread her cheeks, Peggy had no doubt. At the last minute, she called out to be careful but I knew she did not mean it. My fingers grasped her ass and I pulled her onto my raging prick with one hard, slamming stroke. I was buried to the hilt in an instant, and I could feel her ass flexing, stretching, working hard to adjust to accommodate me. I just held myself there for a moment, taking time to reach down to once again abuse those nipples. As I pulled them out to their full glory, Peggy squealed and came again. The motion and heat was almost too much for me, and I groaned out loud. “You little bitch” I growled, and started to stroke. “You have to beg me for the next one”. Soon, she starts to beg. “Oh please, oh please may I come for you? Please ram my ass with your hard cock, and make me your come-slut, your pain pig, your ass-whore Please, please, please.”

Being a gentleman, and taught never to disappoint a lady, I give her permission, and the orgasm this time almost throws me out of and off of her. Somehow I manage to stay inside her hot, clenching ass, and I tell her that it is now my turn. A few more strokes and I am ready. I grab her, turn her around, and pull her up so her mouth is right where I want it. “Don’t spill a drop of my gift to you” I order her, and ram into her mouth for the last strokes. I roar as I come down her throat, and my cock is rewarded with the feeling of Peggys throat swallowing, working to keep all my torrent inside. I hold her head still so I can feel her throat working, and at last I am spent. I pull out and shove her aside, pushing her over so she lands on her side on the floor. I look at her there, ass gaping, pussy leaking, and tongue working to capture the last few drops of my come, and smile, Peggy Sanford is indeed a great humiliation-pain-cum slut, and I am happy to use and abuse her. I might even let her sleep in the bed tonight with me, and not on the floor.

12