All Comments on 'Nita's Christmas Wish'

by lilywhite31

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hmmm

I think the story is hot, but I think the language was a bit of an over kill. "Fuck meat" "Whore" "slut". I notice that alot of these stories have the same theme. Why does a woman have to be a whore or a slut to enjoy sex? The story however was raw and hot, I liked it. It's just that the bad language was a bit of an over kill. Just too much of it. Sensual and raw is better than debasing and name calling.

Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Hot Story

I hope you write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
VARY POSSIBLE

I LIKED IT THIS IS WHAT COULD HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE

AND THAT IS VARY POSSIBLE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Gemini552Gemini552almost 11 years ago
Nice!!

Great job giving everyone a Merry XXXXmas!!!

I liked it so much that I was sorry to see it end so soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I disagree with anonymous about the language being overkill, if anything, I would have loved some more dirty dialogue. “Fuck Meat” “Whore” “Slut” among others, make me tingle even more when I read them. I love the sense of loss of self restraint that it gives out. We all have our own individual preferences but for me personally, the dirtier and more hardcore, the better. I’m more into rough passion in general so I guess that’s why.

Anyway, good job with the story! I really gets me hazy when stories describe what’s going on with the bed as well when things really get going, I find that it’s quite rare. I’m not sure why but that little extra touch is just “MMMmmm!” Especially if things get real noisy. ;) If I could make a request, I’d ask, please add more dirty talk in your future one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous