Nkwe Lodge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At times it seemed as if his eyes were totally undressing her. His uninhibited stares fueled Janine's imagination and she allowed him to slowly strip her with his eyes. She could feel herself get even wetter from the sight of his growing cock. She couldn't believe how turned on she was getting yet again from the thrill of being watched.

She found herself every so often squeezing and adjusting her legs in an attempt to send relief to her throbbing clit. She could swear her pussy was contracting and releasing, trying to capture and fold into her wet crevice all the openly lurid looks she was getting from him.

The girls opted to take a shower and get cleaned up before they all sat down for dinner inside the house. They emerged from the bedroom both wearing strappy tops and wrap around skirts. They looked good enough to eat and Greg said so.

The wine that kept flowing all through dinner caused the conversation to be filled with sexual innuendos. It was warm in the house and the girls were dressed in strappy tops that exposed their tanned shoulders. Sally and Steve casually touched as they chatted. Both guys couldn't help checking out what Sally called "the twins". She didn't seem to mind at all. She even confided that she liked the attention "the twins" brought. She boldly stated that she didn't mind using them to her advantage adding that she had never paid for a drink herself.

After they enjoyed their early dinner they moved to the lounge. The two women were feeling the effects of the day's alcohol and hastily sat down. While Greg changed the CD, Steve busied himself with pouring them each an after dinner liqueur.

The couch and love seat were arranged in an L-shape facing the glass doors toward the patio. Sally took up her place in the love seat with her legs crossed. Janine sat down on the couch. As Janine sat down, her wrap around skirt fell open exposing more than half of her shapely thighs. She didn't bother to cover up her legs. When Steve walked over to hand Janine her drink she noticed his eyes roving over her legs and up over her tits. She made a half hearted attempt to pull her skirt over her legs.

Next Steve handed Sally her glass and sat down beside her on the loveseat, while went Greg went over and sat with Janine putting his hand on her exposed knee. Steve told Sally that although she looked beautiful with her bikini on earlier in the day he thought that she looked even better without it.

"What are you getting at?" she asked. "You like me better if I'm covered up?"

"No, that's not what I meant. I meant I love your naked body even more," he defended himself.

The alcohol they had during the day and evening loosened every body's tongues and over the next few hours they talked about their high school days and the games they'd played. Janine confessed that she had never played any of the games such as "spin the bottle" or truth and dare.

"Well, we'd have to rectify that!" Sally said.

After that the conversation got pretty personal, pretty fast. They discussed first times, favorite places and their wildest experiences. Janine was put on the spot first to tell the others about her first hot kiss. After a few moments of silence she started to tell her story.

"I was 16 years old and visited with my twin cousins James and Vincent on my uncle's farm. They were a year older than me. We were in their room after dinner listening to music while the parents were sitting outside around a fire talking. Our conversation turned to experiences with the opposite sex. When I admitted that I had none they turned down the lights and gave me a lesson in French kissing. They took turns kissing me for over an hour. I fell deeply in love with Vincent that evening."

While she was telling the story Janine had folded her left leg under her body and Greg couldn't help but notice that she was now showing a lot more of her legs.

When Steve was asked about his wildest sex experience, he admitted that he had slept with two different girls at the same time. Despite their coaxing he would not go into details.

Janine then asked Sally about her most daring sexual experience. Before telling her story, Sally slid down a little in her seat. Her shirt had ridden up enough to show all of them that she was obviously not wearing any underwear as they had a clear view of her entire right hip and part of her ass. Looking over at Janine, Steve could see that her shirt had ridden up a bit as well.

"Well, when I was at working at the bar during my college years I heard of this cute guy with a huge cock. Since the other guys kept talking about it, I really wanted to see how big it was. I invited him one Sunday to help me try stuff on in the dressing room of the shop next to the bar. I had him stand behind me and hand me the outfits to try on. When the dress had a hard to reach zipper I asked him to unzip me. Occasionally when I reached back to take the next garment I would accidentally grab his dick. When I came out of the dressing room, I found sweating with a huge bulge in his pants and that's how I found out he had quite a big cock on him."

It was Greg's turn next to tell about the wildest sex he ever had.

"It happened while I was at college in a busy public park," he started. Looking over at Janine, he noticed that she had not done up all the buttons on her shirt. Looking down at her body he could see right down her shirt. Since she was not wearing a bra, he could see her tits all the way to the nipples. Janine was blushing beet red and everyone knew Greg's experience was with her.

"We did it in broad daylight under a footbridge, while people walked by overhead. We could hear them talking and it made the experience so much more thrilling," he added.

Sally started to tell them the story she had told Janine earlier. Sally leaned back against the love seat as she was telling the story. Her nipples were making prominent little bulges against her shirt. She was clearly excited by the memories the story stirred up. She told them about the night she danced naked in the night club and how they all went home in the nude. As the night wore on the girls became more daring or careless about what they were showing the guys. Both Greg and Steve noticed this and smiled at each other.

Looking over at Steve, Greg saw that Steve was staring at Janine's legs. Greg realized that Janine was showing him just as much as what Sally was showing him. Greg was curious as to whether or not Janine was wearing underwear and exactly what Steve could see. But Greg couldn't see that part of Janine's body to find out.

Janine was listening attentively to Sally as she was telling her story. She moved her hand over her chest causing another button on her shirt to come undone. The left side of her shirt was slightly gaping open allowing her left breast to be fully seen. Hearing Sally snicker, Janine looked down and quickly covered up her breast.

In an attempt to alleviate her embarrassment Steve said that it was nice that she was so comfortable and open with friends and it certainly didn't hurt that she was so beautiful. Although she was felt embarrassed Janine was also very turned on. Suddenly the sexual tension was high, very high. Janine was in mental turmoil. It was both breathtaking and frightening that she was displaying herself with such abandon. As Sally continued her story the guys continued feasting their eyes on the flesh on display. The women also noticed the growing bulges in the men's pants.

Janine realized that she was getting her husband and his friend hard as rocks. They were dying with desire for her body and she just loves it. She felt her nipples tingle and looking down she gasped softly seeing them jutting obscenely out against the thin fabric of her shirt. She gave a languid stretch and felt the men's eyes on her. Her face turned a dark shade of pink. Janine couldn't stop thinking sexual thoughts. She had never felt as exposed and vulnerable as she did right then. She would have expected that these feelings would extinguish any sex drive inside her, but instead it just increased her arousal.

Looking over at Janine, Sally announced that it was time for them to go home. They all got up and walked out onto the patio. After they had said their goodbyes she proceeded to unbutton her shirt, take it off and then turned around and threw it over her shoulder at Greg and Janine. As she stepped down from the veranda, Sally unwrapped and took off her skirt. Greg and Janine stared in silence at her as she walked completely naked next to Steve over to their house.

12