No Do-Overs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eosphorus
Eosphorus
665 Followers

Danielle had soft, rounded shoulders and nice plump arms. Her breasts were exquisite. Whatever cup she wore, it was way beyond Rita's B. I'd guess it was well past the DDD range, probably a few more letters down. They were as I'd pictured them, too, twin mounds of womanly magnificence. They hung halfway down her midsection, resting on her lovely round belly. Each was topped by dark pink nipples already erect.

I took them in my hands, squeezing them. I sucked each nipple, long and slow. Danielle moaned and caressed the back of my head.

"Oh, Kyle," she sighed. "Let's lose these pants."

She stood. I stared at her with rapt attention as she undid the button on her jeans and unzipped them. She smiled at me, swaying her broad hips as she wiggled out of her them. She did not have panties on underneath, I was pleased to discover, her dark brown bush on full display.

She grinned at me, removing her socks.

"Wow, Danielle," I said. "You are so fucking awesome."

"Now your turn," she teased, arching her eyebrows. "Off with those pants, boy!"

I stood and faced her, unbuttoning my jeans and stepping out of them. I took off my underwear and socks and we stood before each other naked.

Danielle reached down and grabbed my half-erect cock, her touch turning it rock-hard. She looked down, nodding in approval as she stroked it. Then she looked at me, a mischievous smirk on her face. She put her hand on my chest and playfully pushed me back on the couch.

Danielle stepped closer and dropped to her knees. She looked up at me, rubbing my thighs. Back and forth her hands caressed over my quads, always stopping short of my penis. It was erotic agony.

"You've got incredible legs," she murmured. "Such muscles."

At long last she took my cock back into her hand and stroked it gently while her other hand tickled my balls. I sighed happily, my head spinning by this point.

"Oh my god," I sighed. "I can't take it anymore."

Danielle smiled, licking her lips and lowering her head onto my cock. First she licked one side of it, then the other. Next she took me into her mouth, her head bobbing up and down in a steady rhythm.

I sighed, the unique sensations that accompany a good blowjob overtaking me. She was a skilled fellator, and knew it. She sucked my cock for a long time, bringing me twice to the brink of orgasm. Each time she backed off, holding my cock in her hand and gazing up at me. Then she'd plunge right in again, sucking me with renewed vigor.

Danielle knew all the tricks to drive a man wild. She licked my balls as she jerked me off. She sucked on the head of my penis. She blew on the tip gently while stroking me. She did everything she could to excite me with her mouth. I was at her mercy.

"You ready to fuck?" she asked.

"So ready," I said.

Danielle, I soon learned, liked to play a bit of the dominant role in sex. I further discovered I was fine with taking a submissive role. For the first time in my life, the woman was directing the course of sex. I wasn't in charge anymore and I loved it.

"We need a condom," Danielle said, her hand still stroking my penis.

"Right," I said. "Uh, of course. I have some in my wallet in my pants."

Danielle reached over and opened the drawer on the end table next to the couch. She produced a condom, ripping open the package and then sliding it over my cock in one fluid motion.

"Always be prepared," she said.

Danielle climbed on top of me again. She reached down, guiding my cock into her pussy. She must have been turned-on, because her pussy was soaked and my cock entered her with ease. She lowered herself onto me until I was all the way inside her.

She began rocking back and forth on my cock, slowly at first but speeding up after a while. I lay back and watched, taking in her big tits and soft belly bouncing in rhythm. I put my hand on her hips, mesmerized by the heaving breasts above me. For so long I'd dreamed of such a sight.

I began thrusting upwards against her in time to her own rocking. Her breath grew more rapid and I could tell she was enjoying herself. She reached down and started massaging her clit, speeding up her riding of my cock.

"Oh my god you feel so good," she sighed.

"You're so hot," I told her. "That's it, babe, work your clit."

Danielle kept rocking on my cock, back and forth, rubbing her clit the whole time. She closed her eyes and lifted her face towards the ceiling, her finger moving back and forth rapidly over her clit. The motion of her head shifted her tits and belly outward and I thrust upwards against her as hard as I could in time to her rocking.

Danielle's breathing grew rapid and I felt her pussy contracting on my cock. She gasped and I felt her entire body spasm. She let out a long but gentle squeal as she began bobbing up and down on my cock rapidly. Then she slowed her pace, lowering her face and looking at me with a contented smile.

"Oh, wow, that was great," she said. "I can't remember the last time came so fast. What would you like, baby?"

I didn't hesitate. I knew exactly how I wanted her.

"Lay back," I said.

Danielle lay down and I climbed on top of her and reentered her pussy. I kissed her long and hard as I grabbed hold of one of her breasts. I wanted to feel her close against me in all her glory, face to face and going at it with wild abandon.

I started drilling her hard. I kept my mouth right above hers, our tongues extended towards one another and doing battle.

My pace quickened and I buried my head against her neck, kissing it as I fucked. I thrust into her with a pace and an intensity I'd never experienced before. I was like a madman on her pussy, more turned-on than I'd been in years. I fucked her with every ounce of my being and with all the energy and strength I could muster. The feel of her substantial size and sweet softness underneath me spurred me on to animalistic heights.

Danielle started to moan again, slapping my ass.

"That's it, baby," she whispered in my ear. "Fuck me good. Fuck me!"

That's what I wanted to hear. Throughout my marriage, Rita never talked dirty in bed despite my hints. To hear Danielle talking that way sent me through the roof. The only thing I love more than fat girls are filthy-talking fat girls.

"That's right, fuck me!" she shouted, sensing my reaction to her words. "Fuck my pussy good! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I somehow found a higher gear of crazed lust and fucked her furiously. She gasped loudly, slapping my ass the whole time. I felt her shudder briefly underneath me as she came again.

My own orgasm was fast approaching. I drilled her as fast and hard as I could manage, slamming her with such speed I surprised myself.
I froze mid-thrust when my orgasm arrived, jamming my cock as far into Danielle as I could manage. It throbbed violently inside her. I let out a long gasp, riding that universal wave of joy coupled with profound satisfaction. At last it subsided, a few tiny twitches all that remained of the explosion only moments before.

We kissed, long and slow, and I remained atop and inside her for a long time. I pulled out and we lay side by side with me behind her. I rested my hand on her hip, admiring its wide curve.

I snuggled behind her, wrapping my arms around her soft shoulders and kissing her cheek. I felt a profound sense of contentment as I lay there. Life was much better, I decided, when lived on one's own terms.

***

Danielle is smart enough to know I wasn't ready for anything exclusive.

We were lying in bed at my place a few weeks later. We'd just enjoyed another round of vigorous lovemaking. I brought up the possibility of something more serious but Danielle was skeptical.

"You're boyfriend material, that's for sure," she said. "And then some. But you're definitely not ready for anything serious."

"Why do you say that?" I asked. I was curious to hear her reasoning.

"First, you're on the rebound," she said. "It's been over a year, but nevertheless. I'm your first since Rita."

"True."

"Second," she went on. "You're just realizing your sexual identity. You're like a gay man fresh out of the closet. You to have some fun with other women first or you'll resent settling down too quickly. Talk to me in six months after five or six more gals have been in this bed."

We decided to keep it casual, seeing each other now and then. I don't know if it will develop into anything permanent, but I wouldn't rule it out down the road. Danielle is a special lady.

I've dated a few other BBWs and am enjoying life in a way I never thought possible. One thing still bothered me, though. Staring at my "No Do-overs" sign while brushing my teeth one morning, I knew what I needed to do.

It wasn't hard to find Katrina. After a few fruitless internet searches, I realized she might be married with a new last name. I took a different approach and found her brother on a social networking site. That led me right to her.

Katrina was surprised to hear from me but agreed to meet for lunch. She lived over an hour away and picked a café where we could meet. I got there a few minutes early and sat by the door.

I recognized her at once. The years were kind and she looked gorgeous as ever. She was short and round, with big tits and a fat ass that looked fantastic in the long skirt she was wearing. Her blonde hair was cut to shoulder length and she looked young for her age.

We hugged and made small talk for a few minutes. She was indeed married, with a small child at home. Our lunch arrived and we kept up with the chit-chat until the first lull in the conversation.

"So what is it you wanted to tell me?" she asked.

I put down my fork and looked her in the eyes. They were gorgeous, light hazel topped by fair eyebrows.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry," I began. "I'm sorry I didn't appreciate you. I used you and treated you poorly and I'm sorry."

I explained everything. She nodded.

"Yeah, you were a bit of a jerk," she said after I'd finished. "I was good enough to fuck, but not good enough for your friends to know about me."

"I make no excuses," I said.

"Kyle, you're as adorable as ever, especially now that you've become an adult." She put her hand on mine and looked me in the eyes. "I accept your apology and I forgive you."

I walked her to her car after we finished lunch and we shared a brief, friendly hug.

As I drove home, my mind turned towards my evening plans. I had a second date that night with a big blonde beauty named Kate.

Who knew where the night might lead?

Eosphorus
Eosphorus
665 Followers
12