All Comments on 'No Going Back Ch. 01'

by Devotedadmirer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You confirmed all her fears...

Good job, dirt bag. You acted like a creepy stalker. Rather than allay her fears and let her get comfortable with being nude in public for the first time you made her question her own sanity for ever thinking she might have a pleasant experience with it.

She probably stayed in her room and text messaged the rest of her vacation, just to avoid sleazy old slobs like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sorry almost her first experience

but a beginner needs to start with the support of a friend (preferably experienced friend) when going full fledged into something new like this. There will always or at least often be someone like him, again possibly a first timer but a heavy duty extrovert going for his pleasure above all, and no concern for the feelings of others. Someone like him could have wound up at a beach with everyone experienced and with someone who could/would have told him to tone it down.

DevotedadmirerDevotedadmirerover 15 years agoAuthor
Only Chapter One

Believe it or not, I agree with your comments, completely. My only suggestion is . . . remember this is only chapter one of a 40+ chapter novel. Our "hero" has much to learn and he'll begin learning his first lesson in chapter two. I think you'll be pleased with his "punishment."

Hang in there just a bit longer, friends. There is more thought (and more lessons) in this long novel than you can realize quite yet.

Regards,

Devotedadmirer

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Teasing

This was a pathetic tale of nudity that was very teasing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why?

Why would you waste your time writing a story about a total immature idiot of 40?.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Long way to go

I won't sign on to the comments of the first anonymous writer, who seemed to believe this is a true story. But I will say the narrator did come off as a creepy stalker. While I get that you plan to "punish" him in the next chapter, I'm not sure you can redeem him. There's an "ick" factor that's hard to shake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Omg

Good job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous