No Going Back Ch. 25

Story Info
It had to happen.
4.8k words
4.06
12.3k
00

Part 25 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life was just about perfect. At least two or three times a month, Denny and I spent the evening experiencing the wildest sorts of decadence. I was beginning to think that nothing was impossible. The Cult even had a "special interest group" devoted to S&M and domination/submission fetishes.

Surprising to me, there was never any trouble finding women (and men) to act as subjects for these games. The online personals listings provided new subjects whenever they were needed. I had never imagined there were so many people who actually wanted to be abused.

I enjoyed seeing some of these encounters, but I found I wasn't excited so much by "victims" who were that eager to play their part. I still preferred the opportunities to enjoy subjects who were quite horrified by the circimstances they had fallen into. It was that preference that finally got me into the worst of my troubles.

The Cult had control of one of the most highly regarded night clubs in the area. All the bartenders were clear that they never questioned how much beautiful, young women had to drink, and they especially didn't object when certain "customers" asked to fix their own drinks. When a man asked to fix a drink for an unescorted woman, it was a signal to spend a few minutes at the opposite end of the bar.

The club was on the top floor of the best hotel in town, and the Cult had an entire floor available whenever it desired. On that floor there were rooms of every imaginable design, ready for anything from a small one-on-one encounter to a group orgy of fifty or more people. Normal practice was to supply a woman in the club with a drink that included something "extra" and wait for her to lose her inhibitions about leaving with good looking man. By the end of the evening, she had usually "met"many more men than she anticipated, and she seldom seemed to remember very clearly what had happened. Best of all, it always seemed like it had been her own fault.

The Cult had a number of younger men who were not actually members, but more like employees. They were experienced in luring women to the hotel rooms and then turning them over to Cult members. It wasn't clear to me how much they really knew, but I'm sure they were well paid for their efforts. Sometimes, they even got to experience some pleasures of their own before the Cult took over.

That was the plan the night everything fell apart for me. The members were gathered on our floor watching events in the club on closed circuit TV. Several of the usual hired guns were circulating among the patrons, looking for likely targets. We were debating the merits of several young women we had noticed when the doorman downstairs called to say two incredible women were on their way up. We all settled ourselves to consider the new entrants.

As they walked through the door, I know I was not the only one who concentrated first on two of the most spectacular bodies we had seen in months. In my case it was a good five seconds before I even thought to look at their faces. To my horror, I glanced higher in gleeful anticipation and saw . . . Chastity, and her best friend Lisa.

My heart climbed high up into my throat. No, this was not possible. This was the one place I had forbidden her to visit. Katie had supported the prohibition, but there she was, strolling across the room, her undulating hips sending out vibrations that rocked every man in the club.

"Oh God, what am I going to do?" I thought. "I've got to get her out of there."

"Uhhhh, guys, I'm sorry, I really don't feel too good tonight. I think I'm going to take off," I tried.

"I don't think so, Roger," Denny smiled. "We picked this pair especially with you in mind. We send them a fistful of free drink coupons to insure their attendance. I just knew this was an opportunity you wouldn't want to miss."

"No!" I stated firmly. "This is not going to happen."

"Roger, Roger, Roger," Denny laughed. "Don't tell me you've forgotten how this all works. Do you really think you have any control over what happens next?"

"I cannot do this. I do not want to see any of this!"

"Well, fine," Denny said calmly. "You can go if you want, as long as you remember the penalty you're sure to pay. In fact, I imagine that penalty might begin being paid even before you get to your car."

I thought of the risk I was to them in my current state of mind and realized they might have no reluctance to "make it impossible" for me to make trouble. I got scared very quickly.

"Not only that," Denny reminded me. "Do you really want to leave those young girls totally unprotected, subject to the whims of your friends, such as myself? I have many fascinating things I'd personally like to try with the blond one. Are you ready to abandon her all to me? I do hope you'll say yes."

My blood ran cold as I realized he was right. I couldn't leave my own stepdaughter in the hands of these monsters. It didn't help to acknowledge that I was actually one of the monsters myself, but I still couldn't imagine any way out of this hellish situation.

By now, the first contact had been made in the club. The two young men who now stood on either side of the girls were about as irrisistable as any two girls could have imagined. I doubted Chastity had any interest in resisting, and sure enough, within minutes they were all seated at a very private table. One of the men got up to go get drinks, and when I saw him step behind the bar, I knew what would soon be happening.

Sure enough, in about 15 minutes, Chastity and Lisa were both leaning groggily against their new friends. It was with total disgust that I remembered the times I had sat watching this same scene, my cock already partially erect at the thought of what lay ahead. When the two men helped the girls to their feet and led them across the club and out to the elevators, I felt sick to my stomach. The Cult members all stood and began heading for the party.

By the time we had relocated, the girls and their escorts were already in one of the special rooms on the Cult's private floor. It was a large, plushly furnished room that probably would have seduced most women even without any "artificial stimulants."

In addition to two huge king size beds, the room had several soft couches, wide enough for all sorts of activities. It had a fully stocked bar, high-tech audio and video systems, and a view that overlooked the entire city. It also had double-thick red carpeting, as soft as a bed. I had often laughed at women, dizzy and confused, as they stumbled drunkenly trying to walk across it.

The other dizzying feature of the room was the mirrors. All the walls were mirrored, and without a firm wall to focus on, most people had trouble keeping their balance. That intensified the Cult's victim's confusion, but the primary purpose of the mirrors was, of course, observation. From rooms on either side, there was little that couldn't be seen of whatever might occur. Many of the two-way mirrors were actually doors, so we could enter and leave the room as quickly and easily as we wished.

It only took a few minutes for the men to have Chastity and Lisa primed for action. The girls had locked their lips to their partners immediately upon entering and were already moaning in pleasure at the effect of the hands roaming over their thinly clothed bodies. Slowly but steadily, the men were removing clothes from the girls, a tease meant for the men they knew were watching from the other side of the glass.

As I watched Chastity's clothes being removed, saw her bra and panties coming into view, I couldn't help remembering the first time I had seen her. A part of my mind recognized the incongruity of the excitement of the first time I had seen her nude, compared to the horror I was feeling at this moment. Once again, I was stunned at her beauty as first one, then the other exquisite breast was revealed. Men around me gasped at the sight, and I knew exactly what they were anticipating.

By now, the two girls were clearly oblivious to the reality of what was happening. I saw several men enter the room through one of the mirrored doors, and the girls scarcely glanced in their direction. They opened other doors and began to pull out frames and tools that I recognized with growing dismay. Tonight the group was going to enjoy a display of bondage.

Before long, one frame had been erected and I saw two men walk over to Lisa and help her stand. The remainder of her clothes were removed, and while hands roamed her body keeping her focused on the pleasure, she was moved to the frame near the center of the room. The device was simply two thick wood posts attached about five feet apart to a flat wooden base. A cross piece connected the tops of the posts. The two posts were hinged in the middle so they could be tilted to any angle.

Quickly, before Lisa could object, her hands were tied by cords to the tops of each post. Her legs were spread widely and her ankles tied to the bottom of the posts. The men stepped back and Lisa opened her eyes, beginning to sense that something was not quite right. Even through the haze of confusion, I could see fear rise in her eyes. She pulled slightly on the cords and we could hear her beginning to whimper.

I looked to the other side of the room and was not surprised by what I saw. The men had assembled a similar frame, but with four posts arranged in a rectangle. This frame was much more sturdy than the first one and had cross beams connecting the tops of all fours posts. Hanging from the cross beams were numerous chains and belts.

While Lisa was being bound in the first frame, Chastity had been faced in the other direction. The man with her had pulled her down on top of him. As she kissed him, he reached for her ankles and flexed her legs at the knees until her ankles were against the back of her thighs almost touching her butt. Quickly two men slipped straps over her knees, sliding them up her thighs and calves until her legs were bound tightly. Before she could move, they took her hands and cuffed them behind her back.

She began to struggle, but there was nothing she could do. They picked her up, carried her to the four post frame and lay her on her stomach inside. With little difficulty, she was lifted several feet off the floor and suspended by straps and chains. Soon she was swinging free, one large strap around her waist and others holding her knees spread wide apart.

Drugged to the point she could barely hold her head up, Chastity tried to look around her, but her eyes were obviously not focusing very well. Suspended from the frame, her beautiful breasts hung from her chest, the nipples pointing down toward the floor. Her helplessness was complete, and in other circumstances, involving someone else, my cock would have been bursting through my pants.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I knew who it had to be. "Well, you ready?" Denny asked. "This is really going to be hot."

"You know I can't have anything to do with this," I growled. Leave me the hell alone."

"Roger, Roger, Roger, you have just got to get past these silly inhibitions. You know there's no way out of this, so you might as well enjoy it. You don't want to ruin the fun we're all expecting, do you? We arranged this specifically with you in mind. You don't want to disappoint us, do you?"

This last question was asked with a hardness in the voice that I understood. "Go on and do what you want," I begged. "Just leave me out of it."

"It's not that easy," Denny said. "Let me explain. Let me tell you your incentive to play your own part in tonight's party. You know how these events work. We're a rather large group, and everyone likes to participate. At least one of those ladies out there is going to get to know a lot of men in the next hour. I don't expect you are looking forward to seeing your little girl take on as many as twenty men, are you?"

The idea had certainly crossed my mind. I couldn't let that happen.

"Here's the deal. Since seeing you fuck your own stepdaughter will be such a fine show, we've agreed to let you be the only one to have her tonight. Give us a good performance, and she'll leave here as pure as if you had her in her own little bed at home. In fact, the way we've got her suspended, you can come up behind her, and she'll never even see who it is. What more can you ask?"

He was right. If I could keep her away from everyone else, I might be able to live with myself after it was over. And, if she might never know it had been me . . . that was more than I could ask.

"Ok, Roger, you better make up your mind. The party's getting under way."

I looked through the mirrors and saw the members filing through doorways into the room. There were already several gathered around Chastity, their hands reaching to touch her smooth skin. Her body rocked gently in her bonds as they touched her. I could see her eyes rolling as she tried to see what was happening. I couldn't wait any longer. I opened the door in front of me and walked across the room toward my stepdaughter.

As I approached her from behind, the other men parted to let me near. I walked up to her and stopped between the two end posts of the frame. What I saw was enough to make me dizzy. With her legs bent, her ankles bound against the back of her thighs, the closest parts of her to me were her knees. Those knees were spread wide apart, suspended and tied to the top of the two posts beside me.

My gaze moved slowly along her soft, smooth inner thighs, ending guiltily where they came together. There, as I knew I would see, as I had seen for the first time several years ago, was the most beautiful pussy I have ever witnessed. The spread of her legs left her open for all of us to appreciate. Even her tight little asshole was as open and vulnerable as it could be.

Denny moved past me to the other side of the frame. He pulled up a stool in front of Chastity and began to take off his clothes. The men standing around us did the same and Denny motioned for me to get on with it. Slowly I complied, sliding off my pants, exposing my cock to my stepdaughter's open legs.

Across the room, the posts on Lisa's frame had been unlocked and tilted forward. She was now bent over at a ninety degree angle. One man was already standing in the triangle formed by the cross beam at the top of the frame and Lisa's arms tied to the ends of the beam. Lisa's head was at the point of that triangle, situated perfectly in front of the hard cock standing up stiffly before her face. I saw him take her face in his hands, lift it and guide it to his cock. He held her face there, letting her see what lay ahead.

Another man had moved behind her. He knelt down, his face in her ass, and I saw Lisa's mouth open in shock as a tongue touched her in the most intimate of places. The man in front took advantage of the opportunity and slid his cock between her open lips. She struggled a little, but other hands reached for her hips, her legs, her breasts, and her struggling stopped.

The man behind her stood, his cock swinging side to side. He stepped forward and Lisa's hips shuddered as he slid into her. She was filled at both ends. That would be the case for at least the next hour.

In front of me, hands were carressing Lisa all over her body. She was whimpering, looking across the room at what was happening to her friend. I told myself she was not really aware of what was happening. I hoped that was true.

Denny pulled his stool to a position just under Chastity's face. He sat down on it, his big cock erect and pointed directly at her face. Looking at me, he grasped her face in his hands and gently pulled her toward him, then pushed her away. She swung in her bonds, her body rocking toward me and then away.

The momentum flexed her hips and her bright red pussy lips opened and closed. Her asshole puckered as her ass cheeks moved. In spite of myself, I felt my cock begin to stiffen. Denny noticed and smiled. "I told you it would be OK," he laughed. He then grasped her face and pulled it toward his cock.

I didn't want to watch, but I couldn't stop myself. I saw his dickhead brush against her lips. The second swing of her body forced it against her mouth enough to part her lips exposing her teeth. On the third swing, one of the men pinched down hard on one of her pointed pink nipples, and with the pain, her mouth opened. The head of his cock slid past her teeth and into her mouth. He smiled, stopped her swinging, and used his hands to move her head up and down on his cock. Her lips were stretched tight around him. I couldn't watch any more.

Two men on either side of me put their hands on my shoulders and had me kneel between Chastity's open thighs. With my face only inches from her pussy, I looked at her in wonder. The pussy lips I remembered so well extended out at least an inch from her body. I couldn't stand it. I leaned forward, took them between my lips, and pulled gently. I heard her moan, muffled by the cock buried in her mouth. She tasted exquisite.

I ran my tongue over her pussy lips, feeling their texture, their heat. I realized they were already wet, so I extended my tongue and let it slide between them and into her pussy. Her cunt was steaming. She was excited at what was happening. Whatever they had given her had her ready for this. My cock was as stiff as an iron bar.

I stood and stepped forward between her legs. My cock was only inches from her cunt. I wanted to feel myself inside her so much. I looked up at Denny and he was smiling broadly, his cock deep inside my stepdaughter's mouth. The men on either side of Chastity reached to swing her toward me. The head of my cock pushed up against her and she groaned again.

They swung her slowly toward me and away, toward me and away. Each time she moved against me, my cock parted her pussy lips and was moistened by her juices. Finally, I could wait no longer. This time as she swung toward me, I grabbed her hips and drove my cock forward. I felt the head pass through the tight opening and slide steadily deep into her cunt. I lunged forward and my balls swung heavily against her clit. I heard her scream in a way that I knew meant pleasure instead of pain, and I thought to myself, "I'm fucking my own stepdaughter." All around me, I heard the cheers and the laughing.

The effect of having her suspended in front of me was uniquely exciting. I loved being able to place my hands on her hips and gently push her forward, sliding her off my cock, and then letting her own weight rock her back against me, pushing her tight pussy back onto me. I could tell Denny was enjoying the same action. Looking over Chastity's shoulder, I could see his cock slide into and out of her mouth each time I rocked her in her swinging bonds. I had never experienced anything like this. It was heavenly.

For almost ten minutes, I kept up the motion. Chastity's pussy got wetter and wetter, and each time she swung back against me, I could hear her wet cunt smack against my balls. I was getting closer and closer to cumming. I knew I wouldn't be able to wait much longer.

By now, all the men had come by to witness me fucking my own stepdaughter. Clearly they were excited by the situation, and I know they wished they were in my place. In the back of my mind, I realized I should feel sorry for Lisa. As each man walked away from watching me screwing Chastity, they headed straight for Lisa. I knew she was going to be fucked more times tonight than she probably had been in her entire life.

As my excitement grew, I cared less and less myself whose body I was enjoying. In fact, I found I was beginning to like the idea. I had wanted this for years, but had never let myself hope it might actually happen. Now, she was mine, and it couldn't possibly feel any better.

I began to swing her helpless body faster and harder against me. I could hear her moaning around Denny's cock and the sound drove my lust even higher. I knew the head of my cock had to be enormous by now. It felt like the grip of her pussy wouldn't have let me out even if I had wanted to back away.

12