No Going Back Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deep inside my balls, I felt the explosion begin to build. I knew it was going to be cataclysmic, and I tried as hard as I could to delay the inevitable. Just as I realized I had reached the point of no return, I felt a hand on my shoulder. Expecting it as a sign of encouragement, I looked around with a huge smile on my face.

"Look who we found wandering the halls trying to get in," the man's voice said. I looked behind him. There, framed in the doorway, her face the color of death itself, the woman stared at me, looking deeply into my eyes.

Katie took one great breath and stumbled two steps toward me before someone caught her. Shocked into dizziness myself, I stepped clumsily back, my long wet cock popping out of her daughter's pussy. It was too late to stop it. In front of me, the cum began streaming out of the end of my dick, coating Chastity's ass in a torrent of sticky ooze.

My knees felt like they were going to buckle as I watched Katie's eyes focus on Chastity's helpless body. I turned to face her, and Katie's eyes locked onto my own. I could tell the pain she felt reached deep into the core of her being. She took one more gasping breath, then her eyes rolled up into her head, and she collapsed heavily onto the floor.

"Boy, are you screwed," Denny laughed behind me. If I had had the strength, I would have killed him. As it was, I simply fell to my knees and wished he would kill me, himself.

They carried Katie out of the room in one direction and led me in another. As I left the room, I was at least thankful to see they were already unbinding the two girls. I guess the entire Cult was a bit unnerved by what had happened. I ended up in a small room with no windows where I was allowed to get dressed and sit in a chair. I noticed that the chair was designed to restrain the person in it, and I knew I had reason to worry.

Finally, Denny, another man I knew to be high up in the Cult hierarchy, and two big, strong men entered the room and looked at me in disgust.

"Damn, you've really made some trouble now," Denny grumbled. "This is not the kind of thing that a little bit of drugs is going to make her forget. This is really going to be hard to handle."

"It's over," I said dejectedly. "I'll take both of them home, accept their hate just like I deserve, and leave town. I'll be out of your way for good."

"Fat chance, you idiot," Denny replied scornfully. "There's no way we can let them go, knowing what they know. Sure, we could fry their brains with enough drugs to make them forget, but they'd never be able to function normally after that. It would be too noticeable. They've got to be neutralized."

My blood ran cold at his words. "What do you mean . . . neutralized," I asked. "There's no way you can get away with harming them. I won't let you get away with that!" From the looks the men exchanged, I knew I'd said more than I should have.

"So you're not willing to let this all go away without interference?" Denny inquired. "We can make them disappear, you know. We can even protect you. There will be sufficient alibies. You'll never get stuck with this."

The horror of what he was saying was beyond belief, and I didn't begin to believe they were going to let me go. "You can't mean what you're saying," I begged. "You can not do this."

"That's what I thought you'd say," Denny said sorrowfully. "We're gonna miss you. You provided some really good entertainment." He nodded to the men and they grabbed my arms, tying me me tightly into the chair. He knocked on the door and a familiar man came in with a familiar black bag. I began to struggle against my bonds.

"Come on, now," Denny laughed quietly. "We're not going to kill you. But we do need to get you out of here. You're too much danger to us. We have a solution that keeps our hands clean, at least based on our standards," he said with a wry smile.

"We're gonna wrap all four of you up and send you off to a little camp in the woods. It'll be like a vacation. Yeah, that's what it'll be. You'll meet a lot of other nice campers who will be very pleased to meet you. It's not normally thought of as a 'family' campground, but I imagine the arrival of a mom, dad, daughter and friend will inspire lots of family activities. Like they say, the family that plays together, stays together. You guys are going to stay together for a good while, at least as long as you behave."

I saw the needle being loaded and turned quickly to ask a question. "I'll see you there, I hope. I won't rest until I see you again."

"No, I don't expect to see you again, I'm sorry to say," he replied. "This isn't our campground you're going to visit. In fact, once we turn you over, none of us even knows where it is. You'll be out of our hands for good. I'm afraid this really is goodbye."

I felt the needle prick my arm, and quickly my head began to feel the effects. "Enjoy yourself," I heard Denny say though the growing haziness. "I almost envy you," he laughed. "Three gorgeous women and you the only man. You'll have a harem you can watch in some of the greatest performances imaginable. Maybe if you're good, your new friends will even let you participate sometimes. You still owe Chastity the completion of what was so rudely interrupted."

My vision was so blurred, I couldn't even see him anymore, but I heard him open the door. "Let me think," were the last words I heard him say. "Mother or daughter? Maybe both at the same time. Too bad he can't watch. This is going to be fantastic."

My head fell forward on my chest. Maybe I'll be lucky, I thought. Maybe I'll never wake up again. Everything went black and silent.

12