No Job, No Worries! Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers

"I was masturbating to the thought of this when my dad came in the room. I told him about what you're doing and he said it sounded like fun and asked why didn't I join you. I said because I wasn't gay. So he tied me to the bed and fucked my arse; I didn't want it at first but then I begun to like it, a lot. I begged him for more and he called me a stupid little gay sissy and sent me here for more. He gave me a note to give to your mum."

My mum read the note to us all. "'Please train my little sissy boy here to be our maid. I spoke to my wife about it and we decided it would be nice to have a she-male maid to serve us for the rest of our lives. I am able to pay the price necessary for the training, also for the hormone therapy and any operation needed. He may need a little convincing, I'm sure your slaves capable enough of doing that. Regards….' Well, looks like you she-boy slaves have some training to do. Get to work!"

We grabbed Michael and ripped off his clothes. He was screaming that he didn't want this, and that he is not gay. When he was finally naked, we each grabbed a leg or an arm and my dad rammed his dick up Michael's arse. Michael screamed in pain and started to cry. Dad fucked him senseless while we held him in the air. For someone who didn't want it, it was kind of weird his dick was now rock solid. I stuck my tongue in his mouth to kiss him, and he kissed back.

"God, this is great, this is really great." Michael said with a massive smile on his face.

After an hour we had all fucked his arse, and after he sucked and cleaned off our dicks. He could hardly walk from the pain. We took him upstairs to get him into some female underwear. In fact, we all got changed. We all put on loose fitting teddies with self-holding stockings. We kept the same colours; I had the scarlet with black lace. We gave Michael, now Michelle, a yellow teddy with white lace. Michelle said he loved it, that it felt really wonderful.

My mum, mistress Ann, disappeared out again, and when she came back, she had a small case with her.

We all ate. After dinner, we were told to all line-up in a row and bend over, even my father. The girls each injected us with something, then put something up my arsehole, some sort of medicine. I had an idea what they were they were female hormones.

"These are special hormones, which will help your breasts grow, but will not effect your penises. Now we are going to pierce you in the same way Tammy is." Said Mistress Ann

The girls went to everyone except me, piercing them in the same places I was. Then they came to me, and put five more rings along my left ear and two more on my left eyebrow. It hurt like mad, but at the same time left me feeling really horny. My belly ring was changed to one, which put a red jewel there. Everyone had the same, but with colours matching our underwear. Then the girls slid a gold armlet on our right arm. Each wrapped was like a thin snake wrapped around our upper arm.

Then the girls clipped on some sort of white bracelet onto our wrists. "We are now going to attach some bracelets, which we shall weld together, so you can't remove them. These are a symbol that you are all our slaves. Each bracelet has a type of loop, from which we can clip you to walls, or attach you to beds, or just keep you chained up. The white bracelets are just to stop the heat from burning you when we weld the bracelets. You will never be able to take them off."

They slipped the metal over the white bracelet and clipped the metal together, and began welding the clip. Soon enough, they were pulling out the white bracelet and we were officially slaves.

The next day, friends of my dad's came round to fit the bedrooms to how my mum wanted it. The master bedroom and my bedroom no longer had floors; they were now big mattresses, covering the whole area. Along the wall, every metre apart, were rings to attach us at night, and in the mattress in our room were large dildos measured exactly to each of our heights, so that when we were chained to the wall in our positions at night, we always had a dildo up our arse.

The same day, the 'toys' room was kitted out. Mistress Ann asked the workmen to stay, and fuck us all if they wanted. They did.

The men came over to us. One big burly man came to me and put his fat hand down my knickers. He rubbed and squeezed my bottom, before slipping a fat finger up me hole, then another, and another. He started to ram the three fingers in and out of my arse really hard, while kissing me and roughly grabbing and pulling my package. He put the last finger and thumb inside me, and I was really in serious pain for a few seconds until my body adjusted, when he felt it adjust he made a fist inside me and started fisting my arse. God, it felt like he had his whole fist plus another 8" of wrist and arm in there. He was fisting me like mad and it felt amazing.

"Your daddy likes this." He said. I had forgot these were all friends of my dad. How long had they been doing this? I decided to ask. "Oh for twenty years now, isn't that right Paula? You see son," he said between kisses, "your grandparents, bless them, were very conservative, and your daddy was very gay. So he met your mum at a gay bar, who was very lesbian and in the same situation, and decided to get married, to please the parents. But eventually, your mum like the fact she was dominant with your dad, watching two men together etc, that they thought they had a good relationship and decided to keep it going; even after your grandparents died. Now, your mum wanted to impress both of you to be homosexual, just like all of us here. Your sister, slept with you for the last time, and decided she will never sleep with another man again, didn't you doll?"

She nodded. "It's much better being with a woman, I can see that now. Just as I can see how much you like it up the arse."

I too nodded. "I love it."

The man called Geoff continued to fist my arse, just as everyone else was getting now. The girls sat there, licking each other out. My hole was stretched to its limits as Geoff pulled his arm out. To my relief, you put his penis into it, before it had chance to contract. I didn't want to feel empty.

One of the other workers, Pete, took his penis out of Jenny's arse and put it in my mouth. I sucked on it for all it was worth. Jenny stood behind Pete and put his penis in his arse. We managed to get a routine going as Paula got behind Geoff, Stella behind Jenny, Michelle behind Paula, and Pippa behind Michelle. We had a really good gang-bang going. Pete came in my mouth so much that I dribbled half of it on the rug. The gang turned around so that I could put my dick up Stella's arse. It was surprising, but we actually all came at nearly the same time. Pete came a second time as Jenny had wanked him off.

I notice my mum was opening a large box. She pulled out some clips attached to chains. As I sucked the cum out of Geoff's arse, my mum clipped the clips to my nipples. They hurt like crazy! She kept pulling on them and everytime I screamed in pain my sister whipped my arse with a cat of nine tails. I looked at my arse, which now had red ruts in it.

My mum told me to lie down on my back. When I did she squatted over my face and pissed into my mouth. So scared I would be beaten again, I was careful not to miss a drop, and so to please her I decided to clean her up…uh-uh…big mistake!

She got up and started screaming at me. "Did you not understand the contract??? It said there that you will never touch a girl again, EVER! Now you must be punished."

She got out a strap-on penis that must have been 12" long, but that wasn't the worst! It was specially made to be thin at the top to allow entry, but got wider and wider. It became about three and a half inches in diameter for the remaining 10". She didn't even lube it as she pressed it hard into my arsehole. I hadn't really gotten over that fisting, but this was painful! She kept pushing, I felt at least six inches go in, and she wasn't stopping. Eventually, I felt her belly touch my back; she was all in. I'd never felt so full in my life, buy you know what? I liked it! She started to fuck me hard, in and out, in and out. Nobody was even touching my dick and I came all over. But even though I came, she still continued to fuck me. My sister came over and reattached the nipple clips.

After about an hour of being fucked by my mum and have my nipples pulled by my sister, they finally stopped. I was scared stiff my arse would never be the same after that fucking, but sure enough, it returned to normal.

The workmen went away, promising to visit again. Jenny told me to come a have a bath with him. I said I would go on my own later, which earned me a slap. I had forgotten that everyone was my mistress.

The bath was nice though; we lay together cuddling each other, kissing, and rubbing each other.

"What a really nice time." Jenny said.

"Yeah, I suppose it was." I replied.

"It's good knowing I can have sex with you whenever I feel like it. I really like it now. I'd never had sex with a boy before, now I prefer it. I like the feeling of having a penis inside me, and when we are all dressed up in female clothes, it feels so sexy to cuddle just like I would a girl; but better I suppose."

"Yeah. I love the feeling of the material next to my skin. It's so nice. What are you going to do about your parents?"

He seemed to think about it. "I'm meant to go and see them next week, but I can't now. I'll invite them here for a week instead. We'll see how it turns out."

We heard the doorbell go.

Once out of the bath, I put on a red and black corset, with red and black thong knickers, and red stockings with black trim top. We went downstairs to find that mistress Carla and mistress Fiona had arrived. My mum was talking to Fiona while Carla was fucking my dad up the arse.

"Fiona it's fine, come whenever you want. In fact, we have a spare set of keys you can have. Here." My mother passed over the keys. "You will spend the night, won't you?"

Fiona smiled. "Of course dear." They french kissed.

"You're welcome to move in if you like."

"Yes, well I'll have to think about that, but it would be nice."

Carla had cum in Paula, and Pippa was licking out the cum.

Mistress Ann saw me and called me over. "Tammy look what nice mistress Fiona has brought for you." Mother held out a large jam jar full of cum. I took it. "Now drink it all down dear."

I put my lips to it and drank. Once finished I licked my lips and tried to scoop up as much from the jar as possible. I knew what I had to say. "Thank you mistress."

My mother clapped her hands. "Come on everyone, time for your hormones." We all got into a line, dropped our knickers and bent over. I was surprised to see Carla bend over too. We all receive the injection and thing up our arse, even Carla did. However, what was a little different was that she was putting more things up my arse now.

"I've increased your dosage. The injection acts as a catalyst to make the hormones work faster. You should have A cup breasts in a couple of days. By next week you'll have size C breasts. Then we'll give you implants to make you dolly-buster size. Once we done that you'll stay on female hormones to keep you the way you are, but I'll give you some other special tablets, which should make your vocal cords stay deep. Also I want you take keep having to shave, eventually you'll have stubble, so you'll look like men with breasts. Michelle, you are the only difference, you won't receive the male hormone. You'll eventually have electrolysis all over your body so you will have no facial or bodily hair. You'll have a complete transformation into a woman, except you won't lose your penis…just yet."

Michelle was shaking she was so scared. She'd already signed the contract, but like myself, she didn't read it. She knew all was lost now.

That evening, Carla and my dad fucked me. When we went to bed, I we all sat on out dildos, lied back, while my dad chained us to the wall. Seeing as my dad was our mistress, he wasn't chained. It felt weird having a 6" dildo up my arse for the whole night. But I managed to get some sleep. Carla slept in our room but didn't have a dildo to sleep on so slept with a butt plug inside him. During the night he came over to me and masturbated. I woke with dried cum on my face, which dad later licked off.

At around 11 am, the doorbell went. Michelle's dad had arrived. Michelle was really embarrassed when they saw each other. But his dad just pushed him to the ground and fucked his arse. Once he shot his cream up Michelle's arse, he told me to clean his dick. So I got down on my knees and cleaned his penis. Then got behind Michelle and sucked out the cum from his arse. As I was doing this, I felt Michelle's dad's penis start to enter my arse. I looked around and all us men were fucking again. It was not long till I felt that warm cum running through my system.

I felt Pippa's tongue at my arse, licking up the cum.

A month later, we had recovered from our operations. We all sported size F breasts, they were massive. Michelle, who had an operation on everything except his penis returned to his family. He now wears a satin short French maids outfit, has a high-pitched voice, has a perfect thin female body and no bodily hair. Michelle, has long black hair, which is tied high together in a ponytail. She is the closest thing to a girl, which I can sleep with. Her mum and dad sleep with her in one bed, and regularly fuck her.

We moved, but not south, just to a bigger house. Carla and Fiona moved in with us permanently.

After Jenny had put off the visit to his parents, Jenny's brothers decided they would pop up for a week. They were due at the house that day.

Jenny was in a panic. We all now had feminine hair. I had long red hair, crimped into tiny curls. Jenny had shoulder length black hair, hanging over her left eye. He had gained a very feminine habit of flicking his hair. Stella had long blonde hair, a platted ponytail, and Pippa just had long brown hair, except he had a streak of blonde on the left, which hung over his eye, his hair was the longest, going right down to his bottom.

We all got our tongues pierced to aid blowjobs, and we also got our nipples pierced. I have regularly received the 'punishment', and fistings, I had grown quite fond of it. We all still have stubble, so we still facially look like men, even though I try to put on enough foundation to look feminine, it never works. When we go out, the women usually have us on a leash. Oh, and I almost forgot. Dad, Paula, now has breasts like us, just as Carla, and both have long died blonde hair. They actually look really sexy. Dad told Carla that he loved him, and now they sleep in each other's arms.

All the women have adopted the dominant look. They only wear plastic, rubber, leather, or corsets and erotic dominant lingerie. They've all had their tongues and nipples pierced and regularly go out clubbing, bringing men home to have sex with. Sometimes, we're tied up and raped by these men, but we all like it.

It was around 12 when the doorbell went. I was giving a blowjob to dad, while Pippa was fisting my arse. Carla was fucking Jenny up the arse when his brothers were showed into the room. Jenny just looked them straight in the eyes and said hi. Carla continued fucking Jenny's arse. The fact that her brothers were watching made him have a massive orgasm and cum on the carpet.

"What the fuck?" Said Wayne.

Stella went up to Wayne and started to rub him. Wayne pushed him away in disgust. Surprisingly, Jenny's other brother, Tim, didn't say a word, he just stared at the seen.

"James, what's happened to you? What have you people done to him?" Wayne screamed. Just then mum came in.

"Wayne, all these men are now our slaves. They will no longer have contact with females, they are all 100% homosexual she-males. They had an option, to stay or leave, and they all stayed, without any pressure."

Jenny agreed. "It's true Wayne. I don't need women anymore; I want this life. I don't need to work anymore, I can pretty much do as I like, I'm paid money into a trust fund, and I'm fucking all the time. I don't even fancy women anymore, I think men and transvestites are gorgeous, especially transvestites! Now, come here boys, and let your new little sister blow your dicks."

Tim started to strip. "Excellent, I'm up for this!"

Wayne threw his arms up in the air. "Tim!?!"

"Oh, fuck off Wayne, this is cool. I can't fuckin' find a job anyway. Can I join? Can I live this life as well?"

My mum spoke. "You must sign a contract handing over full rights of your body to us. You will be given women's hormones and you will have breasts like them. You must always be a she-male."

He thought for a while. "I could do with women sometimes."

"No, not possible."

He thought again. "Okay, I'll sign." Mum already had two contracts prepared, even though Wayne wasn't going to sign, I was sure we could convert him. Tim signed.

"Okay, your new name is Trudy. Tammy here will take you to get changed."

I took him upstairs where I shaved his bodily hair, and gave him the underwear. He put on a light grey basque, with white trim, grey suspenders, and tanga knickers. I put the makeup on him and a wig. When I finished, I grabbed his penis at the same time kissed him. He almost fainted with lust. I took out some lube and rubbed it on his hole.

"You're going to need this, trust me." I said. I pushed a finger up him and he moaned. I put in a second and he bent over resting his hands on the table. Then I put in a third and forth and he came in his panties. I quickly licked him and them clean. "Have you ever had sex with a man?"

"No never, I never even dreamed of it."

"Well, you'll really like it. Don't you worry about what people will think?"

"No, I'll I know, is that I find you all really sexy dressed like that. I've never felt like this."

"That's good. I'm looking forward to severely fucking your cute little arse." I whispered in his ear. He came again.

Wayne was gone when got downstairs. Apparently he had decided to go to town. Dad got first helpings of Trudy's arse as we all kissed his body and rubbed him. Dad said his hole was tight but it was going in. I put my penis in Trudy's mouth and told him to suck. It wasn't long till dad sprayed Trudy's insides with cum and I filled his mouth up with mine. Trudy swallowed it all.

"Tammy, give Trudy a good fisting." Jenny said.

I got behind him and slid in a couple of fingers. Jenny meanwhile, started French kissing him.

"Real brotherly love." Said Jenny.

I put in another two fingers, then the thumb and slid my hand in. Once inside, I made a fist and fist-fucked his arse. While I fisted him, Jenny fucked his face. Mum came over and injected Trudy with the catalyst, but much more than we received. Then slid ten of the hormone tablets up his arse, but she did this while I had my fist in. This is something we'd not tried before, and it must have hurt him a lot.

Finally mum went away and I took my fist out, only to replace it with my penis.

We fucked all day like this. He even got to feel my mum's giant dildo. Eventually Wayne came back. He just sat down on the settee and sulked. We all went over to him and started sucking, rubbing and kissing him. He struggled a bit, but didn't push us away. I opened his trousers to pull out his dick, and I started sucking it. Jenny, pulled his trousers and underpants all the way off and turned him on his side so that Trudy could get access to his arsehole. Trudy slowly pushed his penis against Wayne's hole. Wayne sobbed as the penis entered him. Trudy pushed his 8" penis all the way up. I sucked harder on Wayne's penis, as I saw dad getting ready to enter my arse. As Trudy fucked Wayne arse, Wayne stopped sobbing and started to breathe deeply. All of a sudden, as dad rammed his penis hard up me, Wayne came in my mouth. Wayne grabbed the nearest person, Stella, and kissed him. Trudy continued to fuck Wayne's hole for another ten minutes until Trudy came. In that time, Wayne came four more times.

Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers