No Job, No Worries! Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers

That evening, Wayne signed the contract, saying that he was sorry for his actions. It wasn't enough for my mum, who then fucked him with the giant dildo. It was then that he informed us that he'd called his parents that something weird was going on that they should see. "They'll be here tomorrow!" He said.

That night, Wayne, now Vanessa, and Trudy were shown to the she-male slave room where we all slept. It was a much bigger room than the one we had before, and the dildos were bigger, we now slept on three inch in diameter, 9 inch long dildos. Mum attached the bracelets to Vanessa and Trudy, so they could me locked to the wall at night. They had a bit of trouble sitting on the dildos, so my dad helped them get it in. I couldn't help but notice during the night that Vanessa was bobbing up and down on his.

It was about midday the next when Jenny, Vanessa and Trudy's parents arrived. They were apparently very conservative; they looked it. They almost through a fit when they saw us all; they even threatened to call the police, but we just told them about the contracts.

"Mum, dad," Vanessa said, now dressed in a peach silk loose fit teddy, lacy robe and peach self-hold stockings with frilly tops. "I'm sorry I called yesterday, I didn't realise that they all did this of their own will, and I didn't realise how good it was."

"We're leaving," they announced, "never contact us again."

Mum, dressed in her best latex and rubber, holding a whip stood in their way. "NO! You don't speak to my slaves like that, especially not your three sons." The other girls handcuffed them to bars on the wall especially made for this purpose. Then they pulled down the man's pants, and the woman's skirt and knickers. Mum got down and started licking the woman's pussy.

"No," she cried, then, "Oh, no, oh, oh, yes, please, oh GOD YES!" My mum brought the woman to a very quick orgasm.

My mother had an evil grin. "If you didn't like what you saw, why were you so wet?"

"Well I…" She hung her head in shame.

The man's face was red a beetroot. "Stop this, this instant! Leave my wife alone."

The woman turned her head to her husband, "oh shut up Harold. I'm 55 years old, I have the same old sex with you, it's time for a change." My mother had transformed her. She undid the woman's handcuffs and let her loose. The woman instantly turned to my mother a kissed her. "I'm Wilma. Be my mistress, please. I want to be your slave!"

"Yes, certainly. Get out of those clothes. Ladies, take care of her." The other girls immediately ripped off Wilma's clothes, and all five women started licking her, kissing her, and fucking her with dildos, right there on the floor. Wilma had orgasm after orgasm.

Meanwhile, Trudy got behind Harold, and pushed his penis up Harold's arse. He fucked him for a while until he came up his hole, then let Vanessa take over. We all fucked him at least three times. His arse was red sore. Not once did he get hard. That was, until his wife put on the giant strap-on dildo and pushed it up him.

"Fucking looser husband. You're gonna be a gayboy transvestite just like these sissies here." She said to him. He got hard instantly.

We left him chained as we all fucked in front of him. His penis had gone down again, so Jenny put his penis up him and started saying, "You're gonna be our fuck toy, our little gay fuck toy. We are going to fuck you arse night and day, you'll drink our cum. Will you like that?"

His penis was rock solid, as he shakily said, "Yes. I would like that very much."

A year later, Harold, now Henrietta, is now my slave, my first slave. The difference between him and the rest of us, is that all though he has the size F breasts, we decided to have his penis removed. He now has a cunt, so he is good fun. We can fuck him three at a time, even though he still looks like a man dressed as a woman, just like the rest of us.

In this large mansion of ours, we now have nearly thirty men, all like us, some of which are servants and cleaners. Ten other men are here; they are normal. They satisfy the women's needs. There are now nearly fifty women in total. My mum actually made a business out of it. She placed an ad in porn magazines advertising sissy boy training.

Everyone in town knows us now, and respects my mother. They have all visited us frequently, and have all had sex with us, even the local vicar and the local policemen. I am sometimes taken out shopping, where, in clothes shops, randy men fuck me. All the saleswomen know about us, and have all taken the opportunity to keep strap-on penises ready in the shop. My mother has a list of parents who, when they turn 18, want their sons and daughters to come to us.

My mother plans to build an extension to the house, so that everyone in the village will be her slave. That is her master plan; I think she'll do it.

To be continued...

Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers