No Limits Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CatRun
CatRun
146 Followers

Kat gurgled from between Ali's legs, "This is so fucking good."

I was curious to try her cum myself but too busy drinking down my own cum to be bothered getting up. Ali like the feel of Kat sucking the cum out of her but it wasn't enough to take focus away from helping me with my cum.

I scoop up a handful of the stuff and slap Ali playfully across the face. She scoffs and returns the playful gesture in kind, using both hands to scoop up the liquid and drizzled it on my face. Like minimum wage employee at Krispy Kreem, Ali glazed me with my own product. She giggled and kissed me through the thick layer of cum on my face.

Ali glanced around her and snickered, "oh my hell, this is a lot of cum."

"I know," Giggled with her. "...and we're all eating it."

"It's like free meal night at the Sizzler."

I both laughed out loud but don't stop drinking the magical liquid. My eyes popped open and I almost yelled, "Oh my God, I need to fuck you again."

Ali shook her head from my yelling in her ear as she asked, "I'm all for that but... what are you talking about?

"Oh yeah," I pushed her off of me and wiggled out from under her as I spoke, "I just figured out a few thing I can change on our bodies."

Her interest is piqued and she asks, "Oh, cool. What?"

"Well, this bed is pretty much ruined so I changed my cum so that it will stay the way it is but instead of it soaking in and ruining material it will just dry up real hard and brittle and then we can just chip it off." The girls both nodded and I failed to continue on purpose, hoping the girls wouldn't notice. I made a few changes in Ali that I hope she like but need to ask her first before I let it happen.

"So, we need to have sex again." I said eagerly trying to keep them from asking me what the other change was.

"Okay." It worked. "But We need to recharge first, I'm feeling exhausted after the cum session."

The three of us agreed and tried to clean up the best we could before heading to the living room to finish the pizza from the night before. There wasn't much but enough to cum one more time before going shopping for some seriously needed supplies.

When our tummies were full, Ali and Kat led me to the couch and began stroking my length, watching it grow. It's a little too big from what we were using it before, so I pulled it back to a more manageable size. It was still pretty big though, about 14 inches long and about as thick as my wrist. The girls, and myself, giggle as we all watch it transform right in front of us.

I went the first round with Ali and Kat for the second. When Kat and I finished she gave me an evil grin and said, "Hang on, I got a present for ya". She lifted herself off of me letting my hard length slip out of her. As my tip left her body, Kat clinched her muscles, holding the cum inside. I gave her a smirk, I knew I liked this girl. A little bit of my liquid began to ooze out of her and dripped on my tummy as she moved into place. It turned me on and I wanted to suck it out of her. Like we were of one hive mine, she straddled me, placing her feet at my hips. She leaned forward till I could reach her pussy with my mouth. I gripped her ass cheeks with both hands and pulled her in close till my mouth was firmly sealed around her slit and began sucking. The fluid flowed from between her legs and I could feel my dick getting harder from being turned on by what I was doing. It shot a few small ropes of precum that splattered on her perfect ass cheeks and on my breasts. Ali quickly jumped up and licked it off where she could reach, her arm was still in my pussy. It was magical. Not just her pussy on my mouth or Ali's hand in my pussy but the taste of my own cum and the feeling it brought with it.

Still pumping her whole arm in and out of me, Ali decided the moment was right to pull out. Since all the space in my vagina was being used, any air or liquid inside me was displaced by her arm. This placed resistance on her when she tried to pull her arm out. The negative pressure was so great that it sent a shiver throughout my whole body. Her hand came out with a slurping sound and I moaned and gurgled sloppily into Kat's slit.

Instead of wiping her arm off with a towel, Ali used her tongue and mouth. The taste was so good that she let out a little moan herself and couldn't stop licking my cum off of her skin. When she was finished she crawled up behind Kat and massaged her breasts and lightly kissed her neck.

I was still sucking my goodness out of her when she broke the silence in the room. Above my head, behind me, was the living room window. For some reason, curiosity struck her and Kat reached a hand up to part two slats of the blinds. She was rewarded with a magnificent view of the girl next door.

"Oh my God"! Kat half spoke half moaned.

I was too distracted and thought I was the reason for her gasping. I was about to take credit but then I heard Ali.

"Oh my God"!

My interest was piqued. I pulled my mouth away from her pussy just long enough to ask, "What"?

The answer came from Kat. "Your neighbor, she's... hot."

Not breaking stride on Kat's breasts, Ali spoke next. "Yeah, like... way hot".

"Really?" I asked, barely taking my mouth off her. "What's she look like"?

"Amazing." Ali blurted out. "Her eyes are beautiful."

"And huge," Kat chimes in. "...and green and... oh my god."

"Right"? Ali agreed. "Her tits aren't that big but that doesn't matter, she's gorgeous".

My mind was stirring with thoughts of what she looked like but from their description I just had to see for myself. I took one last go at her pussy for one last mouthful of sticky goodness. I was full anyway. Sometimes I wished that I could just live on my cum alone, but I loved food a little too much.

I started to push them off me when Ali said, "Come on, let's all take a shower together".

Kat's eyes opened wide and she turned to Ali and kissed her cheek, "Yes, let's do that".

"Wait", I chimed in. "You tell me how hot our neighbor is and then don't even give me a chance to look at her myself"?

They both giggled and Ali made matters worse. "Okay, you take a look and we'll go start getting the water warmed up". Kat liked this idea. Ali took her hand and led her to the bathroom. I just watched them walk away. Their tight, naked bodies looked so good to me. I don't know what was happening to me... But I liked it.

When they disappeared through the doorway I finally pealed myself off the couch. Momentarily forgetting about the girl next door, I pulled the string, lifting the blinds, letting light into the room. The blinds were so covered in my cum that when the slats pressed together from being raised, the cum oozed out and began dripping on the window sill. I looked around me to see the disastrous state the house was in. I took to cleaning up, throwing leftovers and paper dishes in the trash. There was more to do but when the giggles and screams came from the bathroom I was suddenly distracted once again. My cock was still rock hard.

I looked down at my cock and smiled. I was taken back when I saw that it had grown by itself. From the more manageable size that I was using to fuck the girls it was now at full length and width. I wrapped both of my hands around it but this time my fingers were not overlapping, they were not even touching. Did I grow it without even realizing it? Or did it grow on its own? Either way, I didn't care at this point. I was just happy to have it in my life and working.

I ran my fingers over my crown and down my shaft. I giggled and blushed. What was this feeling? I tickled the underside of it, it felt so good that I smiled wide and blushed and soon my giggle turned into a laugh. I kept tickling my cock on all sides and was rewarded with a few small spurts of precum that splatted on the floor. At the time I found myself completely alone having a special moment with my cock. Not a man, woman or even myself, but my dick. Was this real? How was this even possible? No one has ever had a special moment with their arm or leg or hair. But I was - with my own cock.

Whatever this was I did not know, but I did not care. I was staring down at my massive throbbing cock and all I could think about was... it. It was not just the physical feelings but it felt amazing where I was and what was happening to me. I tickled it one last time and then reached up with both hands. Starting at my crown and using every bit of surface area of my palms and fingers I gripped it tight and slid my hands slowly down my entire length using the precum, now flowing slowly from my tip, as lube. It felt great. My cock twitched and a few more spurts of precum came shooting out. When my hands reached the base I began to shiver and shake with pleasure.

I felt awkward and did not know what to do so I brought it in closer to my chest and wrapped my arms around it, pressing it between my tits. I held it tight and then leaned down and kissed my crown. A shockwave rolled from my tip, through my shaft and into my pussy. I was so turned on but... by myself. Not just from myself but for myself. I became embarrassed but I did not care. I leaned in for another kiss. This time I did not pull my lips away. I just kept kissing it. Over and over I kissed my tip. Involuntarily my hands began rubbing and stroking my cock from root to tip. I have never felt like this before. My mind was racing and my nerves were on fire and I did not want to leave this moment. I heard the screaming from the bathroom again but I could not stop what I was doing. It was not until Ali yelled at me that I was snapped out of my trance.

"Al, where are you? You're missing all the fun".

I shook my head and blinked my eyes as I pulled my head back from my cock. I was confused by what was happening but I was not ashamed. I liked it. I heard the girls one more time and a smile began to grow on my face. I looked toward the bathroom down the hall and then back at my cock.

"We'll do this again". I whispered and gave it another kiss. "Again". Another kiss, "and again and again". One last kiss, "and again".

I began to walk to the girls. I was so happy and felt so good that I began to skip. From the kitchen and through the living room, I skipped past the window, forgetting it was still open. I do not know if it was chance or fate but the girl next door decided to look through my window at the most perfect time. At first I jumped back and screamed because my cock was at full length and rock hard and there was no way that I could have hidden it. The girl had a semi shocked look on her face but she did not turn away. She did not scream or panic. She just looked at me. For a moment I was confused but then I looked down and realized that from where she was sitting she was lower than our window and could not see anything below my belly button. I relaxed and just stood there. Her eyes moved from my face, down to my exposed chest and back up again. She blushed and gave a partial smile. She tried to turn her head away but could not stop looking at me. I will not lie, I was flattered. I do not know if she liked women, if she was just embarrassed for getting caught checking out another girl or if she had caught a whiff of my pheromones when walking past our doorstep, but whatever it was it felt good.

For years I kept myself covered up in so many layers that I rarely saw myself naked and now I'm standing in full view of another woman and she does not care. She is not disgusted by what she sees, what I thought I looked like - she was fine with it. In fact, a little too fine. I will definitely take this as a compliment.

The girls were not joking, she was amazing. When they told me what she looked like I conjured up a beautiful woman in my mind but nothing like this. Her hair was blond, almost white, with bright pink highlights. Or perhaps pink with blond highlights. Her skin was so pale that you could hardly tell between her and the white blanket her lap was wrapped in but it was beautiful. Prefect complexion, blemish free and skin so silky soft that I wanted to be next to her right this instant. Her eyes were huge, almost too big for her face, like an anime girl. Her head was a little too big for her petite slender frame but it was not a bad thing. She did not look athletic. She looked softer, not fat in any way, just small - petite.

She was sitting on a love seat wrapped in a blanket with text books open on both sides of her and one in her lap. She was wearing an old, tattered V cut T that showed a little, but not enough, of her chest. I did not want to stare too long and ruin my chances with her so I continued on. But before I did I looked her up and down one last time and promised myself that I would be inside her within a week.

"Soon", I whispered to myself thinking of her pussy. "...very soon".

I walked away confidently hoping to show her how cool I was. Once I was out of view I resumed my skipping and made my way to the bathroom to join in the cleaning festivities with the girls.

CatRun
CatRun
146 Followers
12