All Comments on 'No Longer Strangers in Paradise'

by kenkx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very erotic

THis was a very erotic story. It would be great if there were a sequel! the 3 on one action was especially arrousing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

IT'S NOT TRUE that "in India they believe there are three kinds of women, and that they distinguish them by the size of their vaginas",nor that "penises are classified as hare (small), bull (medium), and horse (large)"!These things about penises and vaginas come from Kamasutra,but THEY ARE DEFINITELY NOT "BELIEVED" FOR TRUE in India!Also,IT'S DEFINITELY NOT TRUE that "they believe that men and women should be matched to achieve sexual happiness"!This is SIMPLY A HUGE NONSENSE!NO,THEY DO NOT BELIEVE THAT because THIS ISN'T TRUE AT ALL!A woman and a man CERTAINLY SHOULDN'T BE "MATCHED" to achieve sexual happiness!SEXUAL HAPPINESS HAS NOTHING TO DO with matching the size of penis and that of the vagina(this is A VERY REDUNDANT WAY to speak about sex!),but WITH THE WAY IN WHICH BOTH PARTNERS HAVE SEX WITH EACH OTHER AND MAKE THE OTHER PARTNER FULLY SATISFIED!And "the idea of small vaginas and huge penises" from the Western world IS VERY PROPER and FAR BETTER THAN THE STEREOTYPE OF "MATCHING" because small vaginas ARE BETTER FILLED IN by big penises!So,IN REALITY,SUCH A MISMATCH IS A VERY GOOD THING!STOP WRITING SUCH TERRIBLE NONSENSES!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous