No Longer Strangers in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess we both could use a little refreshment," Renee replied as she noticed Jill's expression. "Thank you, Reggie."

The trio chatted for quite some time. The gals learned that Reggie was a retired officer and that he loved to dance. He was at the resort alone, however, and was most pleased when Renee agreed that she would dance with him that evening at the resort's club.

"Ken isn't much of a dancer, but I love to cut a rug now and then," Renee giggled. Jill finally agreed to give Reggie a dance also. They agreed to meet him at the club after dinner.

"You should try a swim to cool off before you return to the resort," Reggie told them. "I say, the water is perfect for skinny dipping."

"I know how skinny dipping feels," Renee replied a bit defensively. "Ken and I did it once," she added.

"Let's have a go, then, eh?" Reggie said as he reached for Renee's hand.

After a moment's hesitation, Renee slipped her bikini panties off and tossed them on her top. Renee's light brown bush was trimmed up into a small tuft just above her slit. Everything below was completely smooth and clearly visible to Jill and Reggie.

"Are you coming, Jill?" Renee half-teased as she and Reggie stood together.

"Well, I shouldn't," Jill hedged, "but what the hell, when in Rome."

Jill turned her back and quickly shed her bottoms. Reggie eyed her full rear and winked at Renee. "Nice," he silently mouthed to her.

Renee began to walk to the water and Reggie followed. They were waist deep before they turned around to see Jill just stepping into the surf. Her thick, dark bush was tucked between her thighs and her pendulous tits were swaying back and forth, as she picked her way into the water.

Reggie put his arm around Renee's waist and pulled her to him. "Your friend is quite a woman," he said admiringly. "You both are quite fetching, I must say."

"You are not bad either, Reggie," Renee replied as she wrapped her arm around him to help hold herself steady in the current.

As Jill joined them, Renee felt Reggie's hand slip lower, onto her rear. He squeezed gently, then pushed away and began to swim along parallel with the beach. "Back in a few minutes," he told them. "I need to cool off a bit, eh?"

Renee found herself looking forward to the evening dance and smiled to herself.

"Reggie is about your age, isn't he?" Jill stated with a grin. "He's quite taken with you, I think."

"He's newly retired and a bit lonely, I believe," Renee countered. "I think he's nice."

Jill laughed. "He's sure got impressive equipment, I'll say that much."

"I guess you would be competent to judge," Renee replied with a sly grin. "By the way, Jill, have you ever thought about trimming that thick bush of yours...or shaving it off?

Jill blushed as she looked down at her dark curls, then up into Renee's eyes. "Do you think I'm ugly down there?"

"No, no," Renee quickly backpedaled. "It just seems like a lot of stuff to get through when you and Dan enjoy some oral foreplay," she explained. "You two do lick a little don't you?"

Again, Jill blushed. "Well, we do what most married couples do, I guess. Not all the time, but sometime, when Dan gets me really aroused. He really likes me to play with him. He's a typical man, I think. Does Ken like you the way you are, Renee?"

"It was his idea at first," Renee replied with a grin. "He shaved first, then he kept after me to try going smooth. I finally agreed to let him shave me except for my little tuft right above my slit. Now, I think it's kind of cute."

Jill nodded. "I'm afraid that I'll slip and cut myself. I'm a little clumsy when I'm nervous. Did you say that Ken shaves you?"

"Most of the time. I keep it nice and smooth, but if I miss a few days, he helps me. He knows that it gets me aroused," Renee chuckled.

"Maybe I'll ask Dan to try it during this week," Jill mused almost to herself.

Renee looked at her new friend. "Why don't we surprise Dan," she suggested. "We can go back to my room and I'll help you clean it up for him. I've shaved down there so many times that I'm almost a pro now. I guarantee that I won't cut anything but hair."

"Gosh, Renee, I don't know. Dan might not like me that way. He might get miffed."

"He'll love it, Jill. Just think how surprised he'll be when he sees your bare pussy, just waiting for him to take a nice clean lick. It won't take very long. I have scissors and all the right shaving stuff. No problem. I need to clean myself up too."

Jill thought about Renee's proposal for a long moment. "If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I guess it would help prove to Dan that I'm not as ultra conservative as he thinks I am. You know, he would faint if he knew what we've been doing out here on this beach!"

"When Reggie comes back, I think we should say goodbye, pick up our stuff and go back to my room," Renee said.

"We don't want to give Reggie the wrong idea, do we? We can get nice and smooth before the boys come back," Jill replied.

Well, right impression or wrong, I agree that it's time to leave here. The boys will be back from their fishing trip soon, and I'm feeling rather amorous," Renee agreed.

... "Good, the men are still off fishing and getting stinky," Renee said as she and Jill entered the villa. "Come on into the bathroom, it's easier to do the shaving right next to the running water."

Jill followed a bit reluctantly. The idea of shaving most of her thick bush was more adventurous than she would normally consider.

Renee slipped off her bikini and turned on the water in the tub. She opened a drawer and retrieved a pair of small scissors and a shaver, then grabbed a can of shaving cream from the vanity. "For me, it's easier to do in the tub," she said over her shoulder. "I'll freshen myself first. It won't take but a minute. You can watch and see how I do it."

Jill sat on the edge of the tub and watched intently as Renee spread the shaving cream over her puffy mound and removed the excess. Expertly, she moved the shaver over her nether lips, using her fingers to stretch and pull them to and fro, reaching into the creases to whisk away any stray stubble. "I'll be as smooth as a baby's bottom when I'm done," Renee announced proudly.

Minutes later, after a few splashes of warm water, Renee stepped out of the tub and ran the thick towel over her smooth mound. "One last step," she told Jill, "is when I apply the lotion." Renee squeezed a dollop of lotion into her hands and briskly rubbed it onto her smooth pie. "Oh, yeah, that feels so good!" she moaned, briefly forgetting that Jill was perched on the tub watching her play with herself.

Renee reached out and pulled Jill to her feet. "Now, it's your turn. Since I'll be doing the honors and there is a lot more hair to dispose of, why don't you sit up here on the vanity next to the sink? That way, I won't have to bend over so far."

Silently, Jill moved to the vanity and gingerly sat on the marble counter. "Wow, it's cold!" she gasped as her rear contacted the surface.

"Now, I'll need for you to put your feet up on the edge. Right, now spread your feet as wide as you can for me."

Jill looked down at Renee's upturned face and took a deep breath. "This feels weird."

Renee winked and smiled. "Just relax and let me do my thing, honey. You and Dan are going to love it."

Jill leaned back on her hands, her legs spread, exposing her pubic mound and pink cunt lips to Renee's gaze. She looked down and was somewhat surprised by the large amount of dark hair she now sported between her thighs. She continued to watch as Renee, using the blunt tipped scissors, began to pull up on tufts of her bush and snip the hair off close to her soft pussy lips. Renee worked her way around and above Jill's slit, but she left a small patch trimmed to about ½-inch long right above the top of her now-visible slit. Renee's fingers pressed against Jill's mound and pulled gently at each lip as she worked down her slit and trimmed the hair growing down each inner thigh. "You had quite a lawn to mow," Renee giggled as she laid her scissors aside and shook the shaving cream can.

A tingle ran down Jill's spine as she felt Renee's fingers apply the cream to her almost-bald snatch. Renee rubbed the cream into her flesh, making little circles over the entire area. Jill felt a small jolt as one of Renee's fingers brushed wetly across her hooded clit. "Oh, Jesus," Jill moaned as her eyes closed.

"What?" Renee asked as she looked up from her task.

Jill's eyes opened momentarily. "The only other time I was shaved down there Dan's boss, Bill, did it. Remember my mentioning that one night?"

"Oh, yes," Renee replied with a smile. "You mean that Dan's boss also shaved your pussy that night?"

Jill blushed. "That he did, and the feeling was pretty incredible," she replied. "I think that was when I stopped dreading the evening and fearing Bill. The shaving began to get me very aroused."

"Are you getting aroused now, Jill?" Renee whispered.

"Well, uh, yes, a little bit, I think," Jill whispered in return.

"Now comes the good part," Renee announced as she picked up the shaver. Let me put in a brand new blade, then I'll make you nice and smooth."

Jill's hands involuntarily opened and closed as she felt the sharp blades and Renee's fingers trace over her exposed pussy. She thought she could feel more and more womanly nectar building inside her vagina as Jill experienced feelings for another woman that she had never known before. The trimming continued, even slicing off the small patch of hairs that surrounded Jill's rear opening. Renee's touched around and over her puckered rosebud made Jill gasp and raise her hips slightly off of the marble counter. "That's far enough, isn't it?" Jill stammered.

"Yes, dear, that's just about got it," Renee confirmed. "Let me get a warm cloth and I'll get you cleaned up."

Jill watched as Renee moved the warm, soft cloth over and around her smooth lips. Her cloth-covered fingers slid over her tight asshole and made her almost sob. "I'm so sensitive now," Jill confessed.

"That's one of the benefits," Renee told her. "You will feel so much more now. You'll see."

As Renee was whipping up the shaving cream she listened as Jill described how it felt the first time Bill tried to enter her. Jill wondered if her being smooth added to the sensations, but she was unsure. Up until that moment, all she had ever experienced was Dan's four inches, so it was really difficult to get Bill inside her smooth slit. Jill could not explain it, but once he started to penetrate her lips she wanted to feel more of him inside her. Jill explained that it was like some deep primal need reawakened. She became enslaved by this other man's cock. Sure, she loved her husband, but Bill brought out something deep inside her that she never knew existed and he played on those emotions so well.

After toweling the area dry, Renee retrieved the bottle of oily lotion and spread it slowly all over the newly shaved areas. Jill closed her eyes and let her head fall back against the mirror. "Oh my God," she mumbled as Renee's fingers traced circles around and over her bald lips. "Bill didn't use any lotion. That feels divine. Stop now or I'll cum!" Jill pleaded.

"Are you sure you want me to stop?" Renee asked as she continued to touch Jill's most intimate parts. Renee added, "Just think of how Bill felt as the head of his cock glided up and down your freshly shaved slit. Remember how full you felt as his big thick cock slid way up inside you? Could you feel how his thick prick stretched you out?"

"Yes, stop...no, don't stop...oh, please, oh, oh," Jill stammered as she began to gasp for breath. "Oh, shit, I'm going to cum!"

Renee let her friend ride out her climax, then helped her off the cool vanity and hugged her as she helped her to stand. "Are you okay now?" Renee asked softly.

"Uh huh, I think so," Jill whispered. "I'm so sorry. It happened before I could stop it. I'm so ashamed."

Renee smiled. "No problemo, Jill. I usually get myself off when I freshen myself. It's an amazing feeling. You'll see." Renee leaned close and the two shared a very soft, very quiet kiss.

Jill stumbled into the bedroom while Renee put away her tools and wiped off the vanity. Jill looked at the clock and her eyes widened. "Look at the time," she half yelled. "Our husbands will be back here any minute now. We need to get ourselves presentable!"

"I guess you're right," Renee replied as she returned to the bedroom. "We can slip our new suits back on, along with our cover ups, and surprise the boys. Maybe they will want to go down to the pool with us for a nice cool dip. After that, I'll be ready for a nice nap," she added with a sly grin.

...

The men, indeed, were ready for a cooling swim after their fishing expedition. The two couples went down to the pool together and the men were truly surprised when their wives removed their cover-ups to reveal their brief, new bikinis.

"We've created a couple of hot mamas," Ken said as Dan pulled up a lounge chair. "Renee normally sticks to one-piece suits. She says they are more appropriate for women her age."

Dan glanced over at Renee. "She looks great in a bikini, if you don't mind my saying so. I like the way she fills it out."

"She's a little self-conscious about her little mature tummy," Ken confided, "so please don't mention it where she can hear. I'll wager that Jill will grow a little tummy too in a few more years, although she sure looks superb now."

"Thanks for saying so," Dan replied. "I absolutely love the way she looks, especially her fantastic boobs."

Ken looked around and stared at Jill for a long moment. "Yes, she has a pair of tits that can stop traffic at noon."

Dan seemed to drift off into a world of his own for a minute or two.

"You're certainly deep in thought," Ken noted. "Why so serious?"

Dan looked up and shook his head as if to clear it. "I was just thinking about how luscious my wife really is, and the fact that I feel like she's being somewhat deprived. Like I told you before, I'm the only man she's ever been with, except for my boss, Bill. We love each other, but I just know that I don't have the equipment to provide her with the experiences she deserves."

Ken picked up on Dan's drift. "Well, you know what they say, 'what happens here stays here.' If you keep an open mind, maybe she'll have an opportunity to enjoy some new experiences. You never know what might develop."

"That scares me in a way," Dan confessed. "In another way, I'm hoping that something like that will really happen. I still relive that night when she was with Big Bill and I sat there watching her. She was reluctant at first, but then she became very willing. I was tremendously aroused by it all. Don't ask me why."

"The first time is the hardest, they say," Ken replied. "She might just surprise you."

Dan looked over at Ken, his sunglasses hiding his eyes. He studied the older man, noting his muscular legs and chest. The hair on his chest was a mixture of dark and silver. Ken's tan trunks covered what he surmised was a manly package. An image of Ken's naked body flashed briefly across Dan's mind and he imagined how his wife, Jill, would respond if she saw Ken's meaty member and compared it to her husband's little dick.

"I think you're right. Under the right circumstances, Jill could very well become enamored with another bigger man again. It will have to be someone she likes next time. I would never put her through another ordeal with someone she despised again. It would also have to be very discreet. Jill would never agree to play with someone local that we knew. She's far too conservative for such an indiscretion."

Ken began to feel his erection begin to rise due to the candid discussion about this other man's attractive wife and his feelings of inadequacy. Ken adjusted himself in his damp trunks. "Hey, let's go get drinks for us and the ladies. I need to take a leak on the way."

Dan took drink orders from Jill and Renee. Then, he and Ken stopped at the cabana men's room before going to the bar. The urinal was a long trough and the two men stood next to each other, chatting as they turned the bottom of the trough yellow. Dan glanced over at Ken and his earlier suspicions were confirmed. Ken held his limp cock between his fingers and Dan could easily see that Ken was bigger flaccid than Dan was when fully erect. Dan quickly turned away from his friend so that Ken couldn't see his little weenie. The vision of Jill's romp with Big Bill flashed before him, but this time it was Ken who was positioned between his wife's legs.

Unfortunately for Dan, Ken did see what Dan was sporting. It looked like a little pink button under his swim trunks. Ken was surprised that there really was not enough there to really hang. Ken's mind started to wander and he wondered how tight Dan's wife, Jill, must be for being accustomed to such a small, thin cock.

A few minutes later, the men returned to the pool area with drinks in hand and rejoined the ladies. The four sat at a nearby table sipping their drinks; the men bragging about the fish they'd caught and donated to the captain and his bait boy.

Dan studied the two women as Ken described his largest catch in too much detail. Dan marveled at how his usually conservative wife's large boobs filled out the rather small cups of her new suit. Her suit created a deep cleavage and the sides of her breasts spilled out over the bra. The thin lining did little to disguise the points of her nipples. Thoughts of pressing his face between his wife's lovely jugs caused his short pecker to rise inside his trunks.

Dan took another sip of his rum drink and turned his attention to Renee. Her more mature body still looked darn good, at least what he could see of her. He gauged her to be a 36 or 38C cup and her pearly skin clearly indicated that she was normally not a bikini wearer. Renee's light tan lines were from a one-piece suit, and Dan found her additional exposed body to be quite stimulating. Renee filled out her top, but she didn't spill out so much. Her suit bottom, however, was cut higher on the side and exposed two long, slender legs. Renee flashed a bright smile at Dan.

Dan took another sip of his rum drink and turned his attention to Renee. Her more mature body still looked darn good, at least what he could see of her. He gauged her to be a 36 or 38C cup and her pearly skin clearly indicated that she was normally not a bikini wearer. Renee's light tan lines were from a one-piece suit, and Dan found her additional exposed body to be quite stimulating. Renee filled out her top, but she didn't spill out so much. Her suit bottom, however, was cut higher on the side and exposed two long, slender legs. Renee flashed a bright smile at Dan.

"A penny for your thoughts, Dan," she said.

"Oh, I don't think you want to pay for those," Dan responded with an embarrassed chuckle.

"Have we girls gotten too wild and crazy?" Renee teased. "Have we been too bold in our choice of bathing suits?"

Dan stuttered. "No, not at all. You both look delicious in your bright new suits. I was just thinking how great you look in them."

Renee turned to Jill. "I think your hubby was having some very naughty thoughts just now. What do you think?"

"No doubt," Jill laughed. "He stays horny most of the time, and you're certainly giving him reasons to have naughty thoughts!"

"I could say the same about you, Jill," Renee countered. "If you move a little too fast, you'll pop right out of your top."

Renee looked down and hooked her fingers inside her top to readjust each triangle. Ken watched intently and he thought he got a quick peek at the top of one rosy areola as she moved a triangle to one side, then the other.

"Frankly, with so little left to the imagination, we might as well be on that nude beach instead of sitting around the pool," Ken offered with a laugh.