No Longer Strangers in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll protect you, Dan," Renee teased. "You may be surprised to find that there are quite a few men who are less than he-men when you see them with their pants off."

"Well, it's settled then," Reggie pronounced. "Tomorrow, at precisely two o'clock, we will meet at the pool and march down the beach and enjoy a jolly good afternoon. Good show!"

Ken looked at Reggie and smiled. "I thought you Brits only talked that way in the movies."

"Bloody hell, I fear that I am too soon from the service. I haven't learned the civilian lingo just yet."

Renee laughed. "I think it is charming, Reggie. I think you are charming."

"Why thank you, dear lady. I certainly appreciate your many charms, I am sure." Reggie replied with a wink.

Jill sat quietly, recalling the manly hunk that dangled between Reggie's stout thighs. The thought of seeing him nude again for a more extended time caused a certain dampness to seep into her thin panties. She pictured his size and mentally compared it to her husband's meager manhood and felt a shudder run up her spine. Moments later, her gaze moved to Ken and she drew in a breath. Tomorrow, she also would get to see what his trunks covered, up close and for a much longer time than before.

...

The two couples enjoyed a late breakfast, then spent the rest of the morning at the pool cavorting in the water and drinking at the swim up bar. Little was said that morning about the nude beach. Dan seemed rather quiet and Ken left him to his thoughts for the most part.

"What did you think of our new friend, Reggie?" Ken finally asked Dan.

"I'm not sure," Dan replied after a moment. "He seems to be an upstanding fellow, actually. He is tall, and still has a military bearing. I know that Jill finds him fascinating."

Ken scratched his chin. "Renee likes him too. Does that concern you, Dan?"

"No, not really. In fact, it's a bit exciting to think about what might happen this week. I just hate to be embarrassed, you know."

"Fear not," Ken responded. "We just need to stick together this afternoon. I won't let things get out of hand."

The girls made several trips to the ladies room and returned giggling and whispering between themselves.

After a leisurely lunch in the informal café, they returned to the villa to shower and prepare for their afternoon adventure.

It was just a few minutes after two o'clock when the four returned to the pool with their towels, lotion, hats, and sunglasses. The ladies bought a large spread at the hotel's store, so that they could all sit on the sand in comfort. Entering the pool area along a palm-lined, Renee spotted Reggie reclined in a lounge chair nearby. He looked up and smiled broadly as they approached.

"Good day," Reggie said in greeting, "are we ready to stroll down the beach?"

"Ready if you are," Ken said. "We have a big blanket to spread out in the sun."

Dan looked over at Reggie as they reached the water's edge and began to walk on the hard, damp sand. "He's taller and bigger than I remember from last night," Dan thought as he lagged behind a few steps.

On the other hand, Reggie led the way, their wives on each side. Ken dropped back to walk next to Dan.

"The girls look so good in their little suits. I'm sure that Reggie is enjoying all the attention."

Dan looked straight ahead. "Yeah, I'd say their both excited by now."

"Don't worry, we're here to protect them, right?" Ken murmured.

The large sign loomed up ahead and the group could see the first signs of naked bodies lying on the sand just ahead. The group walked past several dozen people until Reggie spotted an open spot.

"This looks jolly good to me," he announced and turned to gain Ken and Dan's approval.

"Why not," Ken agreed. "There's plenty of space and we're pretty close to the water here."

Renee and Jill busied themselves placing the blanket on the sand and weighting each corner with sandals or the cooler that Reggie brought along. While they placed their things, Reggie quickly shed his shirt and then slipped off his trunks. Dan glanced over and almost gasped aloud when he saw the size of Reggie's thick cock. He was immediately reminded of the encounter with Big Bill months before. Reggie sported 8 inches and the shaft, even flaccid, was at least 2 inches in diameter. His large balls hung in an equally impressive sac. The hair on his chest continued down well past his belly button, but he shaved his genitals smooth. The smooth area made his package appear even bigger to Dan's envious eyes.

Ken wasted little time peeking at Reggie. He was anxious to see how the women would respond, so he also slid his trunks down and used his toe to toss them on the corner of the blanket.

Renee and Jill turned just in time to see Ken shed his trunks. Jill sucked in her breath as she got a glimpse of Ken standing nude next to Reggie. Both men were considerably larger than her husband was, and she had all afternoon to ogle their manly equipment.

"Let's go cool off," Renee suggested as she untied her little top and pushed her bottom triangles down her slender legs. "Come on Ken, I'll race you to the water."

Jill hesitated a few moments, then quickly dropped her suit on the blanket and turned to Dan, who was still sitting in his trunks.

"Are you going to come swimming with me?" she asked, standing nude with her bald pussy in full view.

"Maybe, in a little while," Dan said looking away.

"I'm ready," Reggie said as he pulled on Jill's arm. "Let's get wet!"

Dan watched his wife's naked buns bounce as Reggie escorted her to the water's edge. "God, she's such a beauty," he thought as his wife bent over to splash water onto their well-endowed new friend.

Dan looked around in both directions, then back out to the water. When he was sure that nobody was watching, he carefully slipped his trunks off and rolled onto his belly with his legs close together. He could hear his four companions laughing as they splashed and floated in the calm surf. The thought of his wife playing games with Reggie caused his small pecker swell to semi-stiffness for a few minutes, and then he dozed.

The sound of voices close by awakened Dan. The others were almost back to the blanket. His wife arrived and picked up her towel to begin to dry off. Glancing to his right, Dan noticed that Reggie's cock was even bigger now that it was semi-erect. He turned his head and watched as Renee played her towel over and beneath her ample breasts, and up between her slender thighs. He was the only one still in a sweat, he mused.

Jill sat down beside Dan. "Here, put lotion on me before I turn red," she ordered.

Without thinking, Dan rolled over and spread his legs to move up onto his knees.

"Poor Jill," Renee whispered under her breath as she looked over at Dan's meager little pecker. Unfortunately, she was loud enough for the others to hear.

Dan realized that he'd exposed himself to the others and his face reddened noticeably. He lowered his head and concentrated on applying the lotion, trying hard to ignore the others.

Renee knelt beside Dan and put her arms around his shoulders, hugging him to her. He could feel the softness of her tits as she pulled him in. "I'm so sorry, Dan. I didn't mean that the way it sounded. Actually, I think it's kind of cute."

Dan was now even more embarrassed, but having Renee naked and touching him was too much as his small pecker started to swell and rise. Renee noticed Dan's erection and said, "I better move before that things starts shooting all over the place." Renee joked.

Dan got a towel to shield his erection and to give some reasonable doubt that it had a lot more to grow, but he knew that it had pretty much reached it short limit.

"Keep that soldier under control Dan," Reggie jokingly barked in his military voice.

Reggie added, "Do you know that in India they believe there are three kinds of women, and that they distinguish them by the size of their yonis?"

"What's a yoni?" Dan asked.

"Their vaginas. They call them deer, mares and elephants, and they believe that men and women should be matched to achieve sexual happiness. We are not nearly so sensible in the West. In the west we seem to worship the idea of small yonis and huge lingams, but the reality is that a mismatch is not good."

Ken added, "A lingam is another word for cock, right"?

"Correct, Ken. They are classified as hare (small), bull (medium), and horse (large)" Reggie added.

"I can see by how happy Renee sounded last night, I am thinking that she is either a mare or an elephant since you look like you fall on the large side, like myself." Reggie said.

Dan did not need anyone to say he was a hare, but he knew it. Judging by how easily he slipped out of Jill and how nicely she accepted Bill after the initial shock she was probably a mare or elephant.

Dan thought that what Reggie said made a lot of sense, but he could tell that Jill was running the scenarios in her mind as well.

Renee, reached around and kissed Dan on the cheek. "Come on, Dan, come take a dip with me. You'll feel a lot better after a nice swim."

Renee rose and pulled on Dan's arm until he was forced to comply.

He turned to his wife. "Want to come with us?" he asked Jill.

"No, I just dried off. You and Renee go ahead. I want to get some sun."

Dan and Renee were soon more than waist deep in the clear water, standing quite close. Dan admired her large, round breasts and pink nipples. "Ken is a lucky man," he told her. "You look even more beautiful naked than clothed."

Renee smiled up at Dan and circled his waist with her arms. "Thanks for that, Dan. You look good too, you know. Don't put yourself down. Jill loves you to death, you know."

"Yeah, I guess she must, but I feel like she deserves more, a bull or and elephant, if you know what I mean."

"She's had more. She told me about Bill. She said he was able to touch her in deeper places, but that she would always love you and only you. That gal's got a good head on her shoulders. Don't' be concerned, just relax and enjoy this vacation with her...and with us."

Dan felt Renee's nude body against his and he felt his cock begin to stiffen in spite of his best effort to remain cool. The head of his small member seemed to probe and bump into Renee's mound. He reached down and turned it upward so that it was trapped between them. They stood there in the water together for several minutes.

"I like the way it feels against me, Dan," Renee whispered in his ear. "Maybe sometime..."

"We'd better go back in," Dan said as he looked back to the beach and noticed Ken watching them.

Renee looked over her shoulder. "Don't worry, Ken is okay with whatever I decide to do. He's told me that many times. In fact, I'd bet that he's smiling inside, seeing me holding onto you like this."

Dan looked toward the beach and noticed that Jill was happily chatting away with Reggie as he spread lotion over the front of his body. He saw her looking at him as his right hand slide down over his hairy belly and between his legs. As Dan watched, Reggie put another dab of lotion in the palm of his hand and applied it slowly and evenly over his large member and over his balls while looking directly at Jill. Both men could easily see that Jill was intrigued with Reggie's long, thick cock.

After spreading lotion on his legs, Reggie handed the squeeze bottle to Jill and rolled onto his belly. Obediently, Dan's wife began to apply more lotion to Reggie's back, moving her slippery hands down his muscles, to the small of his back, then down over his rear. Dan's heart began to beat faster as he watched his wife slowly cover Reggie's ass with lotion, rubbing it well into his crack and down onto his firm thighs. He could see her tits swaying as she moved lower and finished his legs. After capping the lotion, she put it down and stretched out next to the marine, almost touching him.

"Let's go back in," Dan croaked, his throat suddenly very dry."

Renee glanced up to the shore and saw why Dan was so anxious to break their embrace. "Oh, Dan, don't be a stick-in-the-mud now. Jill's just enjoying a little sun and attention. You have no worries, I can assure you."

"I think I could use a little attention about now, too," Dan mumbled as he stepped away and started for shore.

Dan couldn't help standing for a long moment, looking down at his wife's bare bottom, the side of her hip against the tall, retired marine officer.

Renee picked up the lotion and turned to Dan, smiling. "Here, let me put some on you before you turn red like a beet."

Ken sat back on his hands and watched as his wife applied the thick liquid over Dan's neck, shoulders, and back. She added more, then, made sure his white buns were well covered, including his crack and down his legs. Stooping, Renee's legs were wide spread and Ken could see the moisture glistening between her open labia. Slowly, Renee turned her subject around. She put more lotion on Dan's shins and up over his knees. He felt her hands move upward onto his thighs and looked down just as Renee looked up and met his gaze. Before he could move, she leaned in and planted a kiss on the head of his semi-stiff member before putting her slippery hand around him and applying a coating on his cock. Renee squirted more lotion into her hand and gently cupped his balls, moving to make sure they got protection from the sun's hot rays.

"There you go, Dan. I think you can take care of the rest yourself," she told him with a wink as she handed him the bottle and plopped down next to her husband.

"Um, right," Dan stammered, looking quickly toward Ken to see if he had noticed. "Ken noticed!" he thought to himself, yet he didn't even raise an eyebrow. Feeling a bit strange, Dan turned and sat down on the other side of his wife. Jill turned her head and smiled at him.

"Isn't this something?" she said softly. "I never dreamt that nude sunbathing could be so relaxing and nice."

Dan smiled back. Obviously, Jill didn't seen what Renee had just done. "Yes, dear, it is quite different, and may I say that you look absolutely beautiful in your birthday suit."

"Why thank you, darling. You are so sweet to say that. I'll give you a kiss for being so loving."

Jill rolled to her side, partly onto Reggie, and held out her arms to Dan. Instinctively, he leaned forward and she wrapped her arms around his neck, giving him a long, deep kiss. Reggie groaned as Jill pressed against him and then he turned his head toward the couple.

"Kissing is fine, folks, but you are crushing me," he exclaimed as he began to roll over.

As he rolled over, Jill reached behind her to steady herself. Her hand slid onto Reggie's thick cock and she felt it begin to harden.

"Sorry, Reggie, I was just trying to keep from falling over."

"My pleasure, I'm sure, dear lady," Reggie responded as she slowly moved her hand away.

Dan glanced over in time to see the other man's tool swell even more than before and he guessed what must have occurred. His own cock began to stir as the sight captured Dan's imagination. "How big would he get if he ever got inside Jill's tight twat?" he mused.

Jill sat up between them. "Come on Dan, let's take a walk down the beach a little way. I want to see how far this beach goes."

Jill took Dan's hand and pulled him to his feet. "We'll be back after while," she told Renee, "then we can go play in the water again and cool off."

The couple passed dozens of other sunbathers as they strolled along the water's edge. A mother and her two small children were building a castle and they had to walk around the sand covered trio. They passed four or five other couples going the other direction. All smiled and said hello as they moved on by them.

"Did Reggie feel as big as he looks?" Dan queried as they held hands and walked along.

Jill hesitated. "I didn't do it on purpose, you know. He rolled over and I was about to fall onto him again."

"I know. It's all right, I just wondered, that's all."

"Well, if anything, he felt even bigger," Jill confessed. "He's more than twice as big as you, I'd guess, but hell, he's just big all over."

"I think he's quite taken with you, Jill," Dan told her. "I've watched how he looks at you. He looks at Renee too, of course. If he stays around, you both might find out if he knows how to use the equipment Mother Nature blessed him with."

"Oh, God, Dan, don't say that, please," Jill said in response.

"Why not? It's the truth, you know."

Jill clutched her husband's hand. "It makes me shiver to think about it, that's all."

Dan thought for a minute before answering. It was a critical moment for him.

"Ken tells Renee that he's okay with anything that she really wants to experience...anything. Now, I am going to say the same thing to you. Since we are down here on vacation, and nobody we know is around, you can decide what you want and when you want it. I'll leave what we do entirely up to you, and what happens here will stay here. There, I've finally said it."

Jill wrapped her arm around her husband and stopped him. She pulled him to her and kissed him passionately for a long minute. She pressed her cheek to his chest and they stood together next to the softly lapping water.

"I think you really mean it, Dan. I know you think that I'm missing something and I love you for wanting to make me totally happy. I want you to be happy too, darling. Can you understand that? Can you see that it must be both of us together if we do anything unusual while we're here?"

Dan looked into his wife's eyes. "I do mean it, and if you want us to be together for whatever we do, then that's what I want also. I love you so much, and I want you to experience all the joy this world can offer, and I'll be happy to share it with you."

The pair stood holding each other for a long time, neither able to speak further for a while. Others strolled by and glanced at them, but left them to their reverie.

Finally, Jill broke the spell. "Let's go back and have a swim before we have to return to the hotel, okay?"

As they walked up to the blanket, the other three were sitting Indian style in a circle chatting away.

"Well, look who's back," Renee said. "You guys ready for a swim? It's about time to head back you know."

Jill grinned. "Last one in is a rotten egg!" she challenged as she took Dan's hand and pulled him toward the water.

...

Strolling back to the resort, the two couples began to head for the villa while Reggie continued to walk toward the pool deck.

"Why don't you all join me at the pool bar for a drink before returning to your rooms?" Reggie suggested.

Ken glanced back over his shoulder. "I've got a better idea, Reggie. Why don't you come with us to our villa? We can enjoy drinks in our room and relax for a while."

"Thanks, but I really need to get cleaned up first. May I join you in about a half-hour?" Reggie countered.

"Suit yourself," Ken replied. "We'll get showered and have a cool drink ready for you."

Ken turned to Dan and Jill. "Why don't you guys grab a quick shower then join us in our room. We'll all relax and enjoy this wonderful atmosphere."

"I can almost hear the wheels spinning in your brain," Renee told her husband. "What are you scheming now?"

Ken grinned. "Nothing, dear. Well, nothing to speak of that is."

Renee shook her head. "You seem to have taken a liking to Reggie. Could it be that you have been thinking about your fantasy again?"

""He's a regular sort of fellow, and I can tell that you and Jill enjoy his company. So, why not make him part of our group?"

"It's okay with me, so long as you and Dan don't get bent out of shape if Jill and I give Reggie some attention. He's quite intriguing, you know."

Ken smiled. "Yes, I've seen you two taking inventory. Reggie's been eyeing you both also, but he's been rather careful not to be too aggressive. He's quite smooth, actually."