No Mercy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,497 Followers

What a fucking mess Holly was. Sweat and running mascara had been overlaid with dense, white goo. A thick crest of spunk dripped from her forehead down her nose. One eye was trying to prise itself open from the glue that had sealed down its lashes. Her mouth was bubbling with the stuff and great jellied gobs of it dangled from her chin. She was the picture of cum-splattered indignity. And my dick had done it all.

'Suck me clean,' I told her, and before she had a chance to wipe any semen from her face, I pushed my cum-glazed cock-head back into her mouth. She knew all too well what was expected and acted accordingly, licking up all the goodness from my still-enlarged member. 'Keep going. Mop up all that spunk like a good slut and then get me hard again.' I let her guzzle at her leisure and saw, as she lapped about me, that the phone on the sofa side-table was in reaching distance. Perfect. Placing a steadying hand on her busy head, I reached over, picked up the receiver and stabbed out eleven digits. Martin's mobile number. I let it ring three times, knowing he'd be seeing my caller ID, then set the receiver quietly down. Holly hadn't noticed a thing, so busy was she reactivating my prick. The planned signal had been sent and her double-surprise was no doubt on the way - both guys would probably be sprinting, it occurred to me in amusement, although the presumably swollen condition of their cocks would constrict their running.

I disengaged my own nicely re-stiffening member from Holly's mouth and climbed off her, nestling up close on the sofa. She seemed relieved by the break and sat up, panting heavily and scooping sperm from her right eye, so she could see properly once more. 'Can I go and get a towel?' she asked meekly, plucking at the knickers still strung around her knees with the hand that wasn't semen-smeared.

'No,' I told her, stroking her hair, and she stared back at me sorrowfully. 'You can clean up later. I like your pretty face all plastered with my cum. I like you wearing me. Now lick your fingers clean and leave the rest. You came here to be my slut and you're going to play that role to the full. Understand?' She nodded silently, and as I guided her hand to her mouth, sucked her fingers free of my congealing essence. 'And we both know you enjoyed everything that I just did to you. We both know you fucking loved it, right?'

Once again she nodded, this time with the trace of a forlorn, guilty sense of pleasure. 'Yes... Yes, I did...'

The loud knocking on the apartment door made her jump with fright. She made an instinctive move as if to cover her breasts and pussy, then seemed to relax into the thought that I surely wasn't going to invite anyone in. That was until she saw the smile on my face. I'm sure, Emily, that I was looking terribly pleased with myself. 'Go answer it, Holly,' I said quietly. 'It's for you.'

TO BE CONTINUED

ALL FEEDBACK APPRECIATED

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,497 Followers