No More Monkeys...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But...'I only have eyes for you'..." she sang, sounding like little Shirley Temple in those old movies.

I stood, arranging a stern expression on my face.

"That isn't right. You need a boy -- a man - your own age."

"Do you really want me to be a slut like my sister? Because, you know, that's all boys my age want, Daddy, is sex. It's the opposite of protecting me - its all about taking advantage."

That finally caused my penis to shrivel, which was fortunate as my crotch was almost at the level of my daughter's face.

"I'd never take advantage," I agreed, reaching done to lay my hand on her cheek.

"That's obvious, Daddy," she agreed. "After all, Caro did everything but rape you and you never touched her..."

"Caro...wanted to have sex with me?" I gasped, jumping back.

"We both did, silly..." Dulcie explained. As she spoke, she pushed herself up into a seated position, the covers falling away from her torso. Her tits were again plainly visible through the nightie, nipples even stiffer than earlier.

"But, I thought you want protection, not to be taken advantage of..." I stammered, trying not to stare at her chest, but failing. I felt the blood surging back into my cock. No way was she not noticing that bulge, it being no more than a couple of feet right in front of her at eye level.

"Caro just wanted you as another notch on her bed post, to prove her power; I guess she'd say to show she doesn't need protection." Dulcie spoke, looking me in the eye, mostly, though I noticed her gaze flitting down to my crotch, and then back to my face. "I wanted you because I wanted my first time to be safe...which I thought could only be possible with someone who I trust completely, who I know will be kind, and not just out to use me for their own pleasure."

Dulcie chuckled, sighed, collapsed back against her pillows again, those firm breasts staring up at me.

I stood for a moment, dazed not only by my daughter's confessed incestuous desires, but also by her use of the past tense to describe her chastity. The devil in me asked the angel if I had missed my chance.

"You wouldn't hurt me, would you, Daddy?" Dulcie asked, dragging me back to reality.

"Never."

"You looked so hungry just now -- a lot like how boys look at Caro. I don't think anybody has ever looked at me like that before."

"I bet you just haven't noticed. After all, you are a cheerleader too. Your sister and you have at least that much in common. I recall from my high school days that all the boys lusted after the cheer babes."

Dulcie giggled. I could not help noticing how this made her tits wobble. My cock throbbed, begging me to release it.

"Babes?"

"Cheer babes is another term for hot sexy cheerleaders."

"Where'd you hear that?"

"I...I...might have seen it on the internet," I stammered, my cheeks blushing. My hand twitched, anxious to reach over and rub my bulge. Again, I heard the devil voice, this time saying it didn't care if I got her cherry, she was obviously hot for me, and stroking my cock was perfectly all right.

"And you think I'm hot?" she replied, her full lips pulling into a broad grin. I noticed her eyes flitting up and down, but I could not tell whether she was checking out my body, complete with raging hardness, or contemplating her youthful figure.

"After all, I'm not stacked like Caro, or Jeanie...and I saw how you couldn't take your eyes off Jeanie last summer whenever she wore a bikini. I was so jealous, I cried myself to sleep wishing that I had bigger tits and fuller hips so that you would look at me like that too, Daddy."

"You're perfect just the way you are."

"Really? Tell me what makes me perfect."

Dulcie wriggled slightly, her hips squirming. This made her tits wobble just a bit, the nipples winking at me through her nightie. Her tiny delicate fingers softly crumpled the edges of her sheet where it passed over either hip, clenching and unclenching, as if resisting the urge to reach over and stroke my bulge, to draw my cock out of my pants; to swiftly sit up and suck me...

"Earth to Daddy..." Dulcie giggled, relaxing. "Where did you go just now? Dreaming of Jeanie again?"

"No...dreaming of you, actually. Of how perfectly your body is proportioned; how perfectly you move. How perfectly... " I paused, about to cross over a line. "...how perfect your tits sway just a touch, not shaking like bigger boobs..."

"Me? Is that what makes me perfect? Or is that just what you like about cheer babes in general?"

"Generally, most cheer babes don't tease me with rock hard nipples that I think are perfect, but that I only see through their nighties."

"You like my nipples? They aren't all puffy like Jeanie's." Dulcie giggled, softly, her nose crinkling like it did when she was a little girl, making her eyes twinkle. But there was nothing little girlish about her womanly body.

"I've never seen Jeanie's nipples bared."

"You haven't seen mine naked either."

Yet. I willed that she say 'yet'. If I said it, that line was crossed, inviting not just rejection but humiliation. Dulcie speaking that simple syllable would be a glorious invitation, a promise. Even if it turned out to be just a tease, my cock told me that we could get dozens of jack off sessions just remembering the sound of the word.

We both breathed heavily as silence filled the room. I wondered whether this was my cue to pull the sheet up again, and kiss that cute nose good night. Then I could wander down the hall and relieve my frustration.

Just as I stepped close and was about to bend over, Dulcie released her grip on the sheet. Her hands then ran swiftly up her sides, lightly stroking her flesh through the nightie. Without stopping, she cupped the mounds of her upturned tits, jiggling them slightly. Her fingers then curled around and tweaked her own nipples.

"That feels good..." my daughter moaned, her entire body twisting in response to her self stimulation.

My hand brushed lightly across my bulge and stopped, just barely touching the front of my pants as I looked down and Dulcie, whose eyes met mine. She grinned, holding my gaze, not looking at my arousal.

"Would you like to see them, without the nightie in the way, Daddy?" she asked, again using her little girl voice.

My mouth opened, but no sound came out. All I could do was nod silently.

Dulcie giggled, lifting her left hand from her breast to her mouth to cover the opening.

"Silly Daddy," she said, dropping the hand back to her side, resting lightly on the mattress.

Swiftly, she moved her right hand, releasing that nipple as well. I had a quick glance at the tips, swollen from the manipulation, tented larger under the nightie. Dulcie levered herself back into a sitting position.

Before either of us could speak, as if pausing might make the moment end, she grasped the bottom edge of the nightie in both hands and tugged it up over her head, in one motion. As she lifted her arms, her lovely teen tits came into view for the first time. They lifted upwards, following her arm motion, but it seemed more like they were nodding 'hello' to me. Her nipples were a nice light brown, raised just slightly away from the flesh of the breasts.

Dulcie tossed the nightie aside and leaned back on her hands, her back arched just enough that her tits jutted out at me. They were young and firm, with no sag.

"Well, Daddy, what do you think? Do you like my titties?"

I gulped twice, unable to speak. Finally, I sputtered out a few words.

"They are perfect, just like..."

"Just like you imagined them?" Dulcie giggled, which made her flesh jiggle. "Or just like Jeanie's?"

My cock throbbed, aching, trapped in my pants, begging for release.

"I never saw Jeanie's without at least a bikini top over them, I told you that."

"Well, I know hers are bigger. And her nipples are pink like bubble gum." Dulcie teased.

She sat up straighter, no longer resting back on her hands. This allowed her to cup her tits in her palms, hefting them gently. "I do think mine are firmer though. Hers already sag a bit."

As she spoke, Dulcie curled her fingers around her flesh, squeezing the stiff tips just like she had done while lying down. Except this time, I had a clear view of all the action. Releasing the mounds, she closed two fingers around each nipple and tugged them slowly away from her body, sighing as they stretched.

"Do you like my nipples, Daddy? Or would you prefer that they be pink like Jeanie's? Or a bright deep red? I could rouge them for you."

All I could do was stare. My palm was now pressed against my bulge, feeling the heat and the throbbing.

"Cat got your tongue Daddy? Aren't you going to tell this little monkey to cover up and go to bed?"

Dulcie flopped back onto the bed, letting go of her nipples, flinging her arms out wide. Her tits jiggled only slightly as they settled on top of her ribs, the nipples more erect than ever.

Everything was silent, except for the sound of Dulcie breathing heavily. Her cheeks were flushed. I was still frozen in place, my hunger overwhelming me, but my conscience still holding me back. All she would have to do would be to ask to see my cock, or for me to touch her, and the fact that she is my daughter would be irrelevant. Until then, I waited, my fingers beginning again to dance along the length of my trapped cock.

Dulcie brought her hands back to her body, rubbing her left palm under and then along both breasts, barely caressing her nipples. Her right hand massaged her tummy in ever growing circles, eventually dipping down to tease the edge of her boxer style sleep pants. I had been so enchanted by her chest that I had not until that moment noticed that the bottoms were made from the same sheer material as the tops.

With her sprawled on her bed, I could see through the wet spot between her thighs. I could only make out the shadow of her pubic hair, but it looked like a natural bush, though she was so young, and fair, that it was far from a dense forest. Having noticed it, I know wanted to see it, naked like her titties. I silently prayed for her to finish stripping.

"No guy has ever seen me bottomless Daddy," Dulcie moaned, fingers now rubbing under the waistband of her shorts, but not quite venturing as far as her mound. "I've teased most of the football team, letting them think I showed my titties to them by accident, and my last boyfriend sucked on my nipples while I gave him a hand job..."

She closed her eyes, groaning, fingers sinking lower, stroking herself as she teased me with recollections she clearly enjoyed.

"Did he...did he try to put his hand down your pants?" I finally found my voice.

Dulcie giggled. "No, but that was because I was wearing a skirt, silly. That way he could reach slowly up my thighs. The first two or three times, I stopped him, letting him get just a bit higher. But then I decided that it wouldn't be fair for him to be the only one getting a hand, so I let him finger me to my climax, which happened just as he exploded into my fist."

"But, I thought you stopped waiting for me..."

It was a long few seconds before my daughter replied. She was busy sliding her fingers along her gash, the movement apparent to me, but the details shrouded by fabric.

"Oh, I wish my boyfriend could touch me just as good as I can do myself. Are you good at finger fucking, Daddy?"

That did nothing to ease my confusion about whether or not my daughter was still cherry, but it made me resolve to find out, and, I hoped, to fuck her either way. Conscience be damned.

"I...I...I'm a bit out of practice, dear, but your mother used to like it. Though she seldom came just from my touch..." I blushed, but, in for a penny in for a pound as the English say. "...she liked it best when I added just the tip of my tongue on her clit while I thrust my stiff digits up inside her...her..."

"...her cunt? Is that the word you are afraid to use Daddy? It's okay. I like that choice better than 'pussy' or ..ugh... 'womb'... 'cunt' has a nice gritty Anglo-Saxon feel on the lips, doesn't it?"

Dulcie still was girlish enough to blush as she talked dirty. Her fingers were moving rapidly inside the sleep shorts. I realized that I was now openly rubbing my bulge, my palm sliding up and down the length of my cock.

"Yes, dear, her cunt," I agreed, as Dulcie closed her eyes and moaned pre orgasmicly.

"The real thing tastes just as good as the word..." Dulcie replied, drawing her hand out of her shorts, lifting it to her lips, and slowly licking her fingers.

"....cunt..." she drawled as she licked along the edge of her hand. "I just love cunt, don't you Daddy?"

I think I nodded my head a centimetre or so. I know my cock was nodding in agreement, threatening harder to bust open my zipper.

"Would you like to see my cunt now, daddy, bare naked?"

"I haven't seen it that way since you called it your 'tinkle', but..." some residual shred of decency held me back from finishing the sentence by saying 'yes I want to see your bare naked teen girl barely legal cheerleader cunt.'

Dulcie laughed. This was not the girlish giggle of a few minutes ago. This was a lusty, bawdy slutty chuckle, starting deep in her throat, powered up from her ...yes, her cunt.

"But means yes in daddyspeak ...just like maybe. I learned that from watching big sister twist you around her little finger for years. And even if I hadn't...your excitement is as obvious as my boyfriend's was."

I might have blushed again as I ducked my head down, looking at my crotch, where I was openly rubbing my cloth enclosed meat.

"If you wanna see my cunt, Daddy, first you need to show me your..." she said in a sing song little girl voice, before pausing dramatically, covering her mouth with both hands. This caused her elbows to squish her tits together, the nipples staring right at me. I felt myself tipping, leaning forward, drawn towards her, but my feet still planted.

"...your tinkle," she finally giggled out, "your big boy tinkle..."

While I waited, I had expected her to play with the feel and taste of the word 'cock', so her choice of the infantile term, and her collapsing back on the bed in gales of laughter made me laugh too.

"See, Daddy, that's why we had to wait til Carolyn went off to college... we're both too loud..."

Another dramatic pause. I mentally completed her sentence, 'and about to get even louder.'

A few minutes ago, I was hoping to see my daughter topless. Now, I expected to fuck her. Then my brain caught up, just for a second, and I realized that she was telling me that she had heard me jerking off.

"If you want to see my naked cunt, Daddy, first you have to show me your cock."

Dulcie was again leaning forward, up on her knees, fingers toying with her nipples, her face about the same height as my groin. Her tongue flicked along her lower lip, and then rolled along it, slowly. Even though she was my daughter, I was imagining that tongue wrapped around my shaft, drawing me into her cheek, past her teeth, right down her throat. Her grin suggested that she had similar thoughts.

Without another word, I moved my hand away from in front of me. My bulge was now fully on display. Dulcie's eyes opened even wider, and her smile spread towards her ears. Her chin nodded up and down just a trace, as if agreeing that I was finally about to show her what she longed to see.

It took both hands to undo my belt. My fingers worked clumsily, I was so nervous with excitement, tinged with just a little fear remaining. Fear of someone finding out, and fear that I might ruin my relationship with my daughter. Mostly fear that in the next few minutes, I might fuck this up and not get to fuck her.

Dulcie rose up higher on her knees, dancing with excitement. Only the excited nipples topping her beautiful tits made this different from when she was five and anxious to see what Santa had brought her. She moved her fingers from her nipples, allowing me an unobstructed view of her beauties. She seemed to be wanting to reach towards me.

"You do the rest," I heard myself say before I even thought the words.

Dulcie's grin spread wider, if that was possible. Her eyes danced with joy as she hopped towards me.

"Oops, I guess this monkey's bouncing on the bed again," she giggled, covering her mouth with one hand, her face inches from my body, as her other hand reached from my button.

"Daddy might have to spank you later for that."

"Oh, goody..."

I was momentarily distracted from my daughter's actions, thinking 'where did THAT come from?' My late wife and I had never played rough. Punishment games would be a new addition to my sex life. I realized that I was accepting it, though. If sex with my daughter was acceptable, spanking was no weirder. I wondered briefly whether Dulcie had Jeanie's number, for a weekend when that minx might visit. I would love to spank Jeanie's well rounded rump, and suspected that Dulcie would enjoy including her in our play.

Those dreams were for another day, though. I still could not quite believe that I was about to fuck my barely legal daughter. But when I looked down to see how Dulcie was doing, she was rubbing my bulge with one hand, while two fingers of her other hand grasped the zipper tab, pausing before unveiling my manhood to her hungry eyes. This was no dream.

"Earth to Daddy," she giggled. I could feel her breath against my crotch. "Pay attention. It's rude to ignore your little monkey when she wants to paw you."

She lightly slapped my ass.

"Then do it," I snarled. "I want to see that cunt you seem so proud of."

My tone caught her attention, pale eyebrows shooting up under her bangs, smile briefly flicking off, then back on, brighter than ever. Apparently, my reading of her enthusiasm for a little discipline was correct. From my internet reading, I guessed that she must be a 'switch', and made a mental note to explore further, but that could wait. First, she had to uncase my cock, show me her cunt, and fuck me.

As I thought the words, my daughter parted my zipper. My throbbing meat flopped out, almost hitting the tip of her nose. It ended up level with her lower lip.

"It's even more beautiful than I imagined," Dulcie moaned, her warm breath bathing my helmet. "And bigger, of course."

Somehow, I thought, that last phrase was added for my benefit. Apparently my cherry daughter had hoped I would be even bigger than the above average meat that was in front of her.

"Any bigger would be too big for your first one," I replied, no longer hiding my intention to fuck her, since that seemed to be what she wanted. First, though, I had to reassert some control, or for however long this incestuous fucking went on, Dulcie would be the Top and I'd be her bitch.

I reached out and grabbed a handful of her hair, tilting her face upright. "I bet you were about to ask to touch it. I would love that, but then you would want to kiss the tip, wouldn't you?"

She nodded as much as she could with me holding her head.

"If you kiss it, of course, you would want to suck it. Maybe you've never sucked cock before, but maybe your girlfriends have explained that it's just like licking and then swallowing a popsicle."

I chuckled. "In this case, literally your Pop's sicle."

Dulcie nodded again.

"I would love that, but first, you need to show me that cunt of yours. Now, lean back and take off those bottoms."

I gave her hair a tug backwards before I released her, which started her momentum backwards. She flung her arms out wide, landing on her back again, hair spread in a halo, but the excitement in her cheeks, her wicked grin and the hard perfect nipples staring up at me, all said she was no angel -- or if she was, she wanted to fall.

Without delay, Dulcie brought her arms to her body, fingers immediately grasping the edges of the sleep shorts. She arched her back and pressed her heels into the bed just enough to lift her pert young ass off the mattress. It was like she was presenting her pelvis to me as her midsection rose towards my eyes.