No More Monkeys...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock throbbed, and I closed my palm around it. Dulcie's eyes widened. "It's winking at me Daddy"

She giggled. "I like watching you touch your hard cock, but please don't come yet."

I glanced away from her hidden treasure just long enough to make eye contact. She was locked onto watching me watching her. Later, I wondered whether all cheerleaders are exhibitionists, but in that moment I just licked my lips. I did not have long to wait, as Dulcie rolled the sheer fabric down her hips as soon as she knew she had my full attention.

She moved smoothly and efficiently, no teasing glimpses of the top of the pubes, followed by a slow reveal of labia. My daughter swiftly slid her bottoms off, dropping her ass back onto the bed and lifting her feet just enough to slip the cloth over her toes, and fling the now unnecessary article aside. Though she drew her ankles together to make that motion flow, when she settled back on the bed, her legs fell open into an inviting "V", feet about a foot apart, offering me my first wide open look at her naked cunt.

"Touch it again, like you did before." I gave my hardness a single stroke, though it did not need help staying hard. "I want to see you pleasure yourself without the shorts in the way."

Dulcie did not need to be asked twice. Her fingers slid easily down her already soggy fold, spreading her lush petals wide open for my view. Her clit, already as engorged as my cock, rose further, towards me, as if begging me to suckle her.

"D...do you like it, Daddy" she asked as her finger paused just at the bottom of her opening, poised to thrust inside so that she could start finger fucking herself. "I'm sorry it's not shaved, but I didn't expect this. I have such fine hairs that I never f...felt the n...need to shave to be c...clean."

"It's even more perfect than I imagined," I assured her. "Not enough hair to block the view..."

"B...but...I hear that boys...men... don't like hairs in their teeth." Her chuckle this time was throaty, her nervousness fading as she hinted at her desires.

"Oh, you want me to eat you, do you?" I teased, forcing her to admit it.

"Well, if it's as perfect as you say, you should like the taste, and it's only fair that if I suck your cock, you eat my pu...cunt."

Again, a girlish giggle, as Dulcie's hips squirmed. My cock pulsed as she tweaked her clit with her nails, while her baby finger slid up inside of her. After a moment, she raised her wet fingers to her lips and her tongue flicked out, sampling her own nectar.

"It does taste good, Daddy."

"I bet it does, but I asked first."

Without thought, I stepped even closer to the bed, my shadow cloaking Dulcie's body, my cock dangling almost directly above her. Though we had long since passed any sane boundary, I was pleased when she grinned and pushed herself up on one elbow.

"Well, if you've had enough of watching me please myself, even though I haven't cum yet...at least not since I got naked..."

Dulcie paused suddenly, her hands busy again, one caressing her breasts, dancing from nipple to nipple, while the other first caressed her firm belly before resuming fondling her gash. It only took a few strokes along that slit before she was once again finger fucking herself, her eyes half shut, hips writhing. I waited for her to finish the sentence she had started. I thought maybe she wanted me to leave, that perhaps she still had boundaries which stopped short of actually fucking her father. My balls ached, pleading that she at least suck me off. They were desperate for relief.

"You climax quietly..." I finally said into the silence, not sure where the words came from.

"Of course. Sharing a bedroom does that for a girl. Plus all the nights on the road trips for cheerleading. But now that I have my own room, and you know that I like to fuck myself, I guess I can be...as ...loud...as...I...I...want."

The final words trailed off as Dulcie's hips leapt off the bed, a shudder rolling through her body, followed by a sigh. Then she lay still.

"Did you like that?" she giggled after a moment. "I think you must have, but poor you, so hard and frustrated...that is what my boyfriends used to say after I let them peep at my tits, or even touch them. I'm so glad that you're a real man Daddy, and aren't begging me to let you cop a feel, or even for me to touch you, or suck you, or fuck you."

It felt so strange to hear my baby use that slang so casually, especially with her angelic grin still beaming up at me.

"You are absolutely beautiful always, baby, and your orgasm is a moment to treasure."

"Well, Daddy, if you like watching it so much, maybe you don't need to treasure them so much as look forward to watching more pleasure."

I felt my jaw drop open.

"Why not, Daddy?" Dulcie giggled. "Now that you've watched me once, I want you to watch whenever you feel a need to recharge...or discharge."

Her eyes locked on my throbbing cock, which was now glistening with precum at the tip.

"There's no reason anymore that you have to lock yourself in your den, Daddy. I know you might want some variety, but I'd really like to watch with you. I want to see you explode."

Her tongue slowly wet her lips as my hand involuntarily rubbed my shaft, just once, from bottom to top, my fingers tight around the rim of the head.

"I don't mean now, silly. I mean lots of times in the future." She continued. "Though of course, I want to see you come now too. Just not quite yet."

"Do you want to touch it?" Dulcie did not answer. She just bounced up onto her knees with gymnastic grace, and quickly grazed the soft tip of my hard cock with one fingernail.

"Now, that sort of bouncing on the bed seems okay'" she joked as she raised her finger to her mouth, and for the first time sampled my taste.

I had pulled my fist back along my shaft as my daughter had reached forward, so as she returned her fingers to my erection, she had lots of cock to explore. First, she ran her fingers and then her palm all around the head, humming softly about how it felt strong and delicate all at the same time. I knew this part was not totally new to her -- she had confessed to giving hand jobs - but she seemed particularly intrigued, whether because of my cock's ancient age, or the taboo of incest, I neither knew nor cared. I just moaned as she stroked my shaft and dropped my fingers to my balls.

She looked up at me with those big girlish eyes, full of innocence and wonder.

"I'm glad you're looking down at me playing with you," she said as our eyes locked. "It makes me feel like a good little monkey."

She began pumping harder and faster, and I knew that I would blow before long. I had to warn her, or perhaps even ask her to stop so that I could sample her tasty treats first. But I found myself unable to speak, perhaps because all of my blood had flooded out of my brain to my cock.

"Are you going to come soon?" she asked sweetly, as if reading my mind. "Will you be able to get hard again? Should I stop? Or slow down? Would you like to take off the rest of your clothes and lie down beside me for a bit? I think I want to fuck you today -- like almost right now -- and if you won't get hard again, I don't want to waste this load."

I nodded my head, opened my jaw, but still no sound came out. As Dulcie spoke, her hand slowed, maintaining my excitement, but no longer threatening to push me over the edge. She giggled and licked a drop of precum that was dangling off the tip of my cock before she spoke again. I admired how sensuously her tongue flitted out, wetted her lips, and then drew my flavour into her cheek.

"I know I shouldn't be greedy, we have the rest of our lives to fuck- that is if you still want to fuck me after today, Daddy."

"I don't want to fuck you after today; I want to fuck you today. Tomorrow can go fuck itself."

My cock nodded its agreement, brushing against a few stray hairs curling in front of Dulcie's chin.

"So I can suck it first, Daddy? I can't count how many times I've laid in bed thinking about that. I end up playing with my little clitty every time. I would have been so sad if that slut Jeanie got to suck you first."

As she spoke, Dulcie dropped her free hand to her crotch and stroked the hard nub sticking cock like out between her labia. She saw my eyes travel down to watch that show.

"You can watch me jill off whenever you want after today, Daddy," she giggled. "I want to be your slave, obey your every whim."

She raised her hand, but this time instead of tasting herself, she offered it to me, like a serving girl feeding her master. I leaned over and sucked her fingers into my cheek, making sure that my tongue got a good sample of her nectar along the way. Everything they say about young women -- especially virgins- tasting like honey is true.

Recollections of my own early fumbling, including with Dulcie's Mom, flooded back to me. I resolved to enjoy the good parts, and use my experience to not repeat boyish errors.

Dulcie's renewed giggling brought me back to the moment. "I hope you use that tongue just as well directly on my clit, Daddy. From what all the girls say, having a good pussy eater go down on you is the best thing imaginable. I've been saving myself for the right man."

"Your mother told me after her first time that it was even better than anything she could have imagined," I told my daughter as she removed her fingers from my mouth and leaned closer, starting to knead my balls.

She did not respond, because her mouth was busy swallowing my shaft, taking my full eight inches deep into her throat without gagging. I could feel the tip of her tongue licking all around my root.

"Have you been practicing?" I asked, wondering whether some luck stud had received more than just a hand job.

Dulcie spit my cock out and looked up, pouting.

"Daddy, I told you that you are my first bj. The first one on a real cock, anyhow. Last month at pre season sleepover cheer camp, some of the other girls were bragging and got arguing about how gave head the best, so they held a deep throat contest using bananas. After I watched how they relaxed their jaws, I knew my yoga training could be applied, just as if I was unlocking my hips to move into a twisted position."

We both chuckled at how she emphasized the word 'twisted'.

"So I asked for a turn, closed my eyes, bent forward, opened wide and swallowed the biggest of the bunch. The others were so amazed that they kept brining more fruit until finally my jaw got too sore. The biggest I fit was a zucchini. The English cucumber was longer, but not as fat."

She pumped her fist once up and down my length and then sucked on me again, this time slowly, tracing along my main vein with the tip of her tongue. Then she lifted my weapon upwards and bathed the underside, finally taking special care to lick all around the ridge where head meets shaft. Her teeth grazed the frenulum- the flap of skin tying the two segments together.

"Ooops, Daddy, is that okay? Or will you have to spank me for being naughty?" she asked.

Of course I'll spank you later, daughter dear, but not for using a little teeth. You'll find that not every guy to suck off will like that, but I happen to. You seem to have an instinct for just the lightest touch, which is perfect."

Dulcie's tongue flicked out and captured a single bead dripping from my cock. I could tell from home it glistened on her lower lip that it was more semen than precum.

"If you aren't careful, I'll explode in a second."

"But that's what I want Daddy."

"But you don't want it to be unexpected. Do you want to see it, or take it in your mouth the first time?"

"I want to see how much I can swallow. The girls all say boys love it when you swallow neatly and don't leave a mess."

As soon as she said that, my daughter rose up higher onto her knees and lowered her mouth once again over my throbbing cock. She locked her lips around the shaft as her head descended, raking her teeth just gently down the sensitive skin. At the same time, her fingers again began rotating my balls in their sack, showing the skill she had already practiced giving hand jobs.

"Here it comes," I groaned. Involuntarily shoving my hips forward, Dulcie's nose was buried in my nest of pubic hair.

I felt my seed surging at the same time as I realized that my teen angel was sliding one long thin finger past my sphincter and probing to stimulate my prostate. Though I did not need the help to climax, this sent my load in one giant rush.

Dulcie and I grunted simultaneously, me from the tightening of my groin, her from the force striking the back of her throat. She gagged slightly and her head reared upwards, her lips loosening around my shaft. Though I felt her throat pulsating as she swallowed seed, there was still a stream which trickled down out of her mouth, dribbling down her chin and dropping onto those perky young tits.

She coughed lightly, and lifted her head off my swiftly wilting member. Her tongue ran along her lower lip, cleaning my seed , and then she took her time licking every drop from her teeth, grinning up open mouthed as she did so, allowing me to enjoy seeing the whiteness of her tongue, all the way back into her throat.

"Would you mind licking my chest clean before I clean your cock, Daddy?" she asked sweetly.

How could I say 'no', especially since I figured my cock was likely to get dirty again soon anyway? So I knelt beside the bed, and she swung her legs around off the edge so I was kneeling between her knees.

I began with a simple kiss, one finger steadying her jaw, my lips meeting hers. She opened her mouth and tried to offer me her tongue, but I just teased her with the tip of my tongue stuck out between tight teeth, far enough to clean her lower lip of my seed, but not allowing her to push into my cheek. Without breaking contact, I steered my tongue from the corner of her mouth down her chin, licking across and all around, my mouth now wide open, and my tongue hanging loose, flat against her sweet slimy skin. My free hand, with its own volition, came up and cupped her breast, careful not to touch the pearls of semen on the nipple and upper surface, just gently hefting it, touching her like a woman for the first time. My cock reacted immediately, throbbing heavily, anxious for more loving.

Dulcie moaned deeply. "Oh, Daddy, I knew waiting for you was the right choice. You lick better than any boy I dated."

My hand dropped from her tit and ran smoothly down her belly, lightly grazing her outer labia, feeling her wetness -- definite confirmation that she was as excited and willing as my cock driven passion. This made her groan louder. She clasped my fingers in hers and pressed them hard against her mound. Her slit opened against the pressure and she began fucking herself with my fingers.

Her other hand cupped the back of my neck and guided my mouth along her flesh, not allowing me to break contact in spite of the awkward mechanics. Dulcie just fell backwards onto her mattress, carrying my upper body with her. She locked her legs behind my back. I swiftly tasted her throat, as she quickly steered my tongue to more semen along the upper planes of her tits, which stood proudly up from her lean rib cage like two cherry topped sundaes.

My daughter's clit was dancing on the tip of my thumbnail as I cleansed her chest of the evidence of our sin. I still knew that this was wrong, but just could not stop. My tongue travelled from left to right, following the curve where each young tit began its rise from Dulcie's ribcage, dipping just slightly into the notch in between.

"Daddy, your stubble tickles," she giggled as my cheeks briefly rubbed the inner surface of both mounds at once. "But don't stop, oh, gawd, Dadddddddyyyy...don't...stop..."

Dulcie gasped for air as her loins clenched around my fist, her climax causing her hips to buck up against my belly. Just off the edge of the bed, maybe half a foot away from her thighs, my cock started surging back to turgidity, sharing my brain's evil pride in being able to make my baby orgasm without even sucking on her tits.

"Leave the rest and bite my nipples, Daddy, I need to keep this wave going," Dulcie panted, as if reading my mind.

Leaving one hand deep inside her loins, I lifted the other to tweak one nipple while I ran my tongue along her flesh towards the second nub. Once my lips closed around that stiffness, Dulcie's hips began writhing from side to side. Any thoughts of carefully suckling, toying with my tongue, and cautiously introducing my teeth were abandoned as soon as I had a mouthful. I clamped down, feeling the wince run through her body, her abs clenching my fingers in response.

Dulcie's tremor caused a moment's pause. Then she pressed my head harder against her tit. "Don't stop just because this gives me the shivers, Daddy. I love when that happens." Her hips thrust upwards as if to emphasize her point, those gymnastics strengthened abs clamping her cunt walls tightly around my fingers, sucking my hand deeper inside of her. I could feel the virgin space stretch. It felt more than wide enough to accommodate my cock.

First, though, Dulcie need more orgasms. I closed my lips at the base of her nipple and closed my teeth tight around the rubbery nub. Then I pulled my head back slowly, stretching the flesh, tugging it away from her mound. This made her whimper slightly, but I was no longer fool -- my virgin daughter was a bit of a pain slut, and I was here to please her with enough of it, until it became her turn to please me. The fluids soaking my fingers trapped within her cunt were proof positive that this was what she wanted. I began thrusting with those fingers, and spreading them slightly with each stroke, until another climax shook the bed, Dulcie's little feet pounding against the side of the mattress. Her nipples I kept distended, holding the left one in my teeth, and stretching the right hub with my free hand. That one, I began to twist, slowly, first clockwise, and then counter clockwise, enjoying how her hips seemed to mimic my directions as she thrashed about.

"Oh, Daddy...you've seen me, touched me, tasted my tits...now I want you to lick my little cunt," she gasped as the waves of her climax finally subsided.

Before I obeyed, I pulled my hand out of her gash and ran my tongue along the edge of my palm. I sucked her essence off of my baby finger."

"Do I taste good, Daddy?" Dulcie asked.

"Sweet."

Bending forward, I offered her a taste. Though she had already sampled her juices off her own fingers, there was a special naughtiness to my daughter slowly sucking my finger into her mouth. Sure, she had sucked my cock, but that was not coated in her cunt cream. Yet.

Dulcie's tongue attacked with her typical enthusiasm. The electricity ran from the tip of her tongue across my skin, and then through my body until my hard on was again fully engorged. Leaning forward over her body, it would have been simple to push my loins down and forward a few inches. She was so wet; I could have slid right inside of her. First though, she wanted me to eat her cunt, and I wanted to taste it free of my cream.

Her fingers briefly clutched at my hair, forcing my head down her flat belly, each breath raising her skin to my lips. I did not need much urging to flatten my tongue and taste her salty excitement; feel the electricity running from her heart to her cunt. I did not proceed directly to her treasure. For just a second I paused in my descent to explore her navel with my tongue. Then, I licked across her abdomen from side to side, each pass wider before the next angled lower, closer to delivering the joy which both of us sought.

Dulcie spread her legs open as I sank back onto my knees, my mouth sliding down over her downy loins, until between her hips; I began to narrow closer to her wetness. We remained silent. There was nothing that needed saying. My lips would do the talking.