All Comments on 'No One Can Ever Love Me'

by jj26809

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
one issue

I dont see a gang rape survivor being into swapping, not ever.

They are lucky to ever want sex with their spouse.

They also would shy away from sex in front of others as well.

And FBI, and military officers tend to be conventional also.

Good writing but those are holes in the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nope

Gang rape victims do not go for swapping or anything like what you have in this story, my best friend was gang raped by 8 assholes and she wouldn't let her husband touch her sexually in any way for about 5 years, she would hide in the closet with a knife at night, I get this is fiction for your story, but there needs to be some kind of realism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the realism is she fucking loved it.

She loved all the cocks in her just like your ex wife did,. gave this a 5 dear annony!

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

A few errors here and there but not bad. I wasn't down with the golden showers but everyone has their own fetishes.

Wasn't Caitlyn drugged when she was gang raped? So she may not remember as much as someone who wasn't drugged. I'm no therapist but I believe each person is different and recovers in their own way. There are plenty of people that have been sexually assaulted in some kind of way that have sexual fulfilling lives.

I'm prior military and officers and law officials behave in unconventional ways more then we think. There are plenty of officers that get busted or a slap on the hand for getting caught. Things just get swept under the rug so as not to bring shame on whatever branch or agency they belong to.

fefe428fefe428about 9 years ago
Here's a suggestion...

When you're writing stories that contain dialogue it's important to remember that most people speak using contractions. Instead of saying I am most people will just say I'm or instead of you are most people say you're. If you remember this and use it in your writing you will find that your stories read much better and they'll have better flow.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 9 years ago
Not good

what started out for a few pages as a nice enjoyable story unnecessarly went to hades in a handcart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good then bad

Stayed out good then went downhill fast with the swapping of partners and group play. Wish i could give 5 stars but the swapping ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Damn good job

Five stars very good story a home run in my book but hey I'm a Texan and if you know anything about a Texan you know we don't hold a damn thing in and tell it like it is to hell with what them ahole say if they can't up the name on then that can suck a big green donkey dick keep up the good work and thanks for a wonderful story

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
Sorry but this does not fit in romance

Fetish? Anal? Group? Depressing? Yes to all, but not Romance.

I wish I had read the Tags first. At least they were honest about the content.

ojalalalaojalalalaover 4 years ago
You have a strange idea of romance...

Maybe switch to Fetish...?

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Don't listen to the negative comments. It is first romance, then loving wives, then erotic, then anal. Damn, you wrote this story very well. 5 stars +++.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Hated the sharing and swapping. Has no place in a romance.

Sons_LoveSons_Loveover 1 year ago

I disagree with most of the comments, I believe you put it in the right category. It is a romance, with a little extra!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous