No Privacy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy looked a little embarrassed, bit her bottom lip and said rather sheepishly.

'Actually, right from the start. Sorry. I can see your reflection in the window – you seemed so into it at the end though that I didn't think you'd even notice me, or care if you did.'

'You are a right pervert aren't you Sandy?' said Drew wide eyed.

'Me, who stood there and watched me go all the way last night and didn't say anything until I'd finished? Who got so fucking hot by watching me that they couldn't keep their hands off of themselves all day? Eh! Who, Drew?' Said Sandy, teasingly.

'Yeah, and a lot of good it's done me so far! I've still not gotten off!'

'Well I'm sorry about that, I am. But you've still got to admit that it is kind of nice to watch haven't you, just to see what it looks like? I was kind of curious after last night, about what you thought of what you saw.'

'Well, now you know, well nearly because I still haven't got there! We really do need to sort this out Sandy.'

Sandy sat in the chair, a thoughtful look on her face while Drew sulked on her bed, then she said.

'There is a way around this, we could do it together now then we wouldn't have any more inhibitions about doing it here in the room – I feel as frustrated as you do.'

'I sincerely doubt that statement! Besides I already told you that I'm no lesbo!'

'Fuck, neither am I Drew, but hell, we've both seen each other doing it now so what's the big deal? Besides loads of the girls are getting off together around here, or hadn't you noticed? And no one says they are all lesbians do they? It's just having fun, part of University life, exploring your sexuality, no one cares.'

'Hmmm.' Hummed Drew as she thought.

'Tell you what. I'm going to carry on and if you want to join me, then fine, if not you can watch me again if you want to, I don't mind that either, I'd kind of like it. I really think that you should loosen up about all this though, you seemed to be really sensible about it all last night, you were so nice to me, it was really sweet.' Sandy told her as she stood up from her chair and pulled her jeans and panties down. She kicked them over to the side of her bed and lay down on it facing Drew across their little room.

Drew watched as Sandy opened out her thighs and slid her hand between her legs and began to slowly rub at herself. At first Drew felt her face redden with embarrassment, she looked away - but found her eyes drawn back to Sandy's figure on the bed, her hand moving slowly and purposefully.

'Sandy's right, I am getting all worked up about this.' Thought Drew, now as she watched feeling the tingle returning between her own thighs. Sandy opened her eyes and looked over at her, she smiled when she saw Drew regarding her and sighed softly with pleasure, closing her eyes and concentrating again on her pleasure.

'And I used to think that she was the shy one of us two!' Laughed Drew to herself, thinking. 'Well okay, I'm going to go along with this, but I can't let her think that I'm a total prude.'

Drew got up quietly from her bed and padded over to Sandy.

'Budge up then.' She told her.

Sandy stopped her motion, smiled and shifted over on the bed cover propping herself up on her elbows, Drew climbed on beside her.

'Well if we are going to do this together then lets do it together, eh?' But not a word of this to anyone, ever – right?'

'Likewise. Not a word, I promise. It will be nice, you'll see.'

They both lay back and opened out their thighs, their knees bounced off each other touching in the middle of the restricted space, they giggled and then settled like it. Drew closed her eyes and reached down to softly stroke her pussy lips, Sandy did the same. After a while soft moans and little wet sounds began to permeate the quiet room, Sandy felt Drew moving beside her, beginning to writhe in pleasure.

'You were really close to getting off before, so if you want to go ahead don't worry, I've a way to go yet though.' Said Sandy.

'It's alright, I'll try and wait like my boyfriend does for me, it's nice to cum together like this.' Panted Drew, in reply.

'That would cool.'

She looked over at Sandy and found her head turned, staring into her eyes. She liked the look of flushed pleasure on her face as she played with herself.

'I wonder if I look the same to her?' she pondered briefly.

As they continued to play with themselves their bodies shifted closer, both were acutely aware of the intimacy, both liked it. Their eyes locked, bodies rocking in motion in harmony, Sandy's back arched as she pushed her crotch up onto her fingers.

'I'm nearly there now, right on the edge Drew.'

'Okay', gasped Drew, 'let's do it.'

Both increased the speed of their fingers, rubbing urgently now at their hard clits, they watched as each other faces twisted with the pulsation of pleasure that swept through them, listening to the others soft cries and gasps.

'Wow, that felt really good, I needed that.' Said Drew, when she had recovered herself after a short while.

'Me too, I liked it, us cumming together, it was nice like you said.' Sandy replied beside her.

'Like I said though, not a word to anyone Sandy, you promised.'

'I won't say anything to anyone, I promise Drew. That was way too special to share with anyone else but you.'

'That's nice.' Said Drew, smiling over at her.

'Do you think that we could do it again some time? Just every now and then as something special between us.'

'Okay Sandy, I think so.'

Drew shivered, suddenly chill as the heat subsided in her.

'Here.' Said Sandy, scooting back and pulling the covers down on the bed. 'Let's snuggle up for a while.'

Drew slid in under the covers and turned her back on Sandy who wrapped her arms around her. It felt comfy and warm together under the covers, she began to drift off dozily feeling Sandy's soft breasts squeezed up against her back through their tops, her hand rested on her hip. Drew wondered dreamily what might happen if that little hand slipped down to between her thighs, would she really mind?

12