All Comments on 'No Regrets Ch. 06'

by nem0

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
TransverseTransverseabout 13 years ago
Angst.

Gotta love it. I know I do. And I'm slow too, so I won't hassle you for the sequel...

...much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yay!

God, I love this story - one of my favourites. The guys are adorable.

alexandra36alexandra36about 13 years ago

I love you! Am I allowed to say that? LOL. I've been waiting for this story to come out forever, thank you! You definitely did not disappoint although I hope your next posting is soon, pleaseeeeeeee!

I don't even have any guesses as to how this will story will play out but it seems like it's heading towards heartbreak and my heart wrenched towards the end. It almost made me cry, it was that good.

I love these 2 guys..they're so sweet together and I hate to see them headed towards heart wrenching break-up. I hope I'm wrong in that regard.

Nice work and keep it up!

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 13 years ago
Are you kidding me?!

I'm glad you warned us that you're slow, so I can prepare for the long wait until the next chapter. I refuse to believe that they won't be together. They're best friends. The truth will out. (No pun intended.) Great character development. Reads very authentic to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW

I had actually lost hope that you would finish this series. It's still my favorite. I can't wait for more and I hope you don't keep us waiting like last time but if you do, I'll be here waiting :)

RahtidRahtidabout 13 years ago
Its about time

wow...finally the story continues....so sad...so well written...can't wait for the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

This is an incredibly realistic story. I feel everything mark and deac do. Your writing is simply excellent. I will be waiting for the next chapter as will everyone who reads this.

amber1312amber1312about 13 years ago
cant

wait for the next chapter please dont wait too long to post it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god I can't even start to tell you how happy I am right now!!! I can't believe you're back!!!! I thought you'd never continue this, seriously I'm so happy

Your story is soo good yet so sad my heart aches for the boys I love them I wish they'll end up together

Please write more, I can't wait to know what's coming up next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I am in love with this.

No pressure, but PLEASE don't stop updating. I really love this story.

adjoaqadjoaqabout 13 years ago
Ow come on!!!!!!!!!!!

errr......so when's the next chapter dropping? next year? pls pls pls have mercy on me and drop it like.....next week. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome story

I really love this story. I experience their feeling like its my own.Its so eal. cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please?

I love this story and your development of the characters...I NEED to know what happens to Mark and Deacon...please? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

omg i love it...its amazing...plz make more episodes...youre very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please keep writing this story!!!!

I was so afraid that you wouldn't continue this story. I had stopped checking after awhile - didn't want to get depressed :) I was so happy to see chapter 6! Please don't keep us waiting too long or my heart will burst. Have I laid it on thick enough for you. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please continue!

Not to rush but PLEASE continue the story haha, its really good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Really need more...

Really want to see how things develop. Deacon and Mark deserve to be happy together. Maybe Sarah and Marie realized while they were gone for a month that they too want something different in their lives. And maybe Deacon and Mark won't have as much "trouble", with people/friends/family accepting them together, as they might think. Great read so far. Go on... give us a happy ending for the two of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
next chapter please!!!!

mark and deacon derserve to be together!!!!!

nem0nem0about 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you!!

Thanks very much everyone for all your comments and feedback, it is very appreciated :) Part 7 is more than half done...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
EEEEEEK

I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter. This is probably the best thing I've ever read on the internet! THANK YOU!

ericsunicornericsunicornalmost 13 years ago
I NEED MORE

ok I saw on here you wrote that you had ch.7 half done.... just would like to know if your going to post any more... I understand about being busy with life.... this is a great story and i would love to know what happens to the boys... and could you tell us what happen to Mark about the accident... Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it!

This story is fantastic. The raw emotion between the characters is very powerful, but the easy banter between the two is very believable for guys who have been best friends for ages (plus the sex is very hot). Good luck with the writing - each new chapter is definately worth the wait :)

TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 13 years ago
CHAPTER 7?????

Bitersweet story of two friends trying to figure out life, want more of this story to read..... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Are you trying to torture us?!

I keep checking for Chapter 7, but you haven't posted it yet. Oh woe is me. Please, please, please continue this story!

nem0nem0almost 13 years agoAuthor
No Regrets VII

Posted! Should be up in the next couple of days everyone :):)

AndracarlezAndracarlezabout 8 years ago
cries

I wish it wasn't so hard for two people who love themselves to express it. It's so sad that this keeps happening. There shouldn't be any closet,there shouldn't be any explanation or coming out. There should just be love. No questions asked.

Summer1987Summer19877 months ago

First time ever a story on here has made me teat up...multiple times. Thats not to say there isn't insane talent here, because there is, but you balanced everything so perfectly! This could really be a book series. The story is so well fleshed out, the relationship and character development is perfect. Even the drama is perfect and realistic. I love that you didn't take the easy way out and make their GFs a couple of horrid bitches. If adds such a great layer to the story when they're in good relationships and have to struggle with their feelings for one another.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous