No Regrets Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sharon...honey.....go ahead and cum," gasped Susan. "Damn, I'm ready...ready to cum...I can't wait," moaned Susan loudly. "NOW...NOW...Ohhhhhh....I'm cumming....OH GOD.....," cried Susan as her orgasm wracked her body.

"Susie...OH SUSIE....I'm cumming....cummiiinnnggg," moaned Sharon. Sharon collapsed on top of Susan, hugging her and kissing her. "Oh Susie that was great....my God, that was great. Oh Susie, hold me tight....tight," whispered Sharon. Sharon rolled off Susan and pulled Susan to her, kissing her, "Susie...Susie, that was wonderful...really. Damn, I feel so tired, but so good at the same time."

Susan chuckled, "I know, honey...I'm tired too, but I'm glad you liked it, I sure did. This crazy thing works pretty good."

Sharon laughed, "I'd say it worked perfectly. Next time, tomorrow night, I'll wear it. I'd love to screw you with it."

Susan gave Sharon a quick kiss, "If everything goes good for you and Gary, maybe you can wear it and screw him in the ass."

Sharon laughed, "I'd better wait on that. I just want him to love me...make love to me. That's all I dream about."

"Sharon, if you get him in bed Friday night, I don't see how he can help but love you," whispered Susan as she hugged Sharon. "Now, help me get out of this thing."

"Okay," said Sharon laughing, "we need to get another shower anyway. This one we'll take together."

To Be Continued...