No Regrets Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon laughed softly, "You can thank Susan for giving me the courage to come in here tonight. This was her idea. She told me I'd never know if you felt the same way just sitting around waiting for something to happen. Susan said to grab you by your prick and see how you reacted."

Gary laughed, "I'm sure glad you took her advice; I'll have to thank her." He pulled Sharon closer and kissed her tenderly, running his tongue over her lips. "You like Susan a lot, don't you?"

"Oh yes. I've had friends, but I've never had one I felt so close to, so in synch with. It's like we've known each other for years and years, but it's only been a few months."

"Good, I'm glad you've got a friend like that and that you're happy."

"Oh Gary, I'm more than happy," she whispered. "I have you, really have you. It's like one of my dreams came true tonight." She reached down and fondled his limp prick, "And, you know what, I want to make it come true again."

She moved down his body and took his semi-hard prick in her mouth. The odor of his cum and her own pussy juices emanating from his damp pubic hair triggered an instant response in her pussy. Lifting her mouth from his prick, she whispered, "Oh Gary, I want you even more now than I did earlier. My pussy feels like it's melting it's so wet."

Sharon's fondling, her tonguing, and her words brought his prick to full erectness. She took him in her mouth once more, running her tongue over and around the large head. She gave his prick one last kiss and then Gary pulled her back down on the bed and rolled over between her spread legs.

"Sharrie....Sharrie, I love what you do to me," he whispered, as he pushed his prick into her tight, wet pussy. "Wrap your legs around me. I like to feel you wanting me...fucking me back."

"O....Oh, I want you. I want you," she gasped, encircling his body with both her arms and her legs. Sharon thrust her hips up to meet his as he drove his rigid prick into her aching cunt at an ever-faster rate. "Oh Gary, I'm going to cum....Don't stop. OH LORD, DON'T STOP," she begged loudly, her body shuddering from her climax.

Gary slowed the pace of his thrusts, letting her come down from her sexual high. He buried his face against her neck, stroking his prick in and out her throbbing pussy very slowly, whispered, "God, you're wonderful, Sharrie....I love you."

Breathing heavily, panting for breath, she stammered, "I didn't...didn't want to...cum that...that fast. I couldn't sto....couldn't stop it. I want...wanted you so....so much."

Gary tongued her ear, whispering, "That's okay. I love to feel you cum like that. It just makes me want you even more." He picked up the pace of his thrusts into her pussy, pulling almost out of her pussy and then ramming his prick back to its depths. "Oh Sharrie, it won't take me long - it feels too good. You're so tight and wet."

She gripped his buttocks and pulled him against her pussy. She discovered that if she pulled him up toward her when he was thrusting into her that her clitoris would be trapped between the base of his prick and her body, stimulating her even more. Sharon pulled him even harder into her pussy, grinding her hips against his, as his prick reached deep into her aching pussy. Each time she did it, the contact of her sensitive clit with the base of his hard prick, sent a sexual charge throughout her body, making her want it even more.

When Gary began to moan, signaling his imminent climax, Sharon felt the tremors start in her loins and spread quickly to her pussy. The sensation started deep in her pussy and seemed to sweep over her body as she experienced the most intense climax she had ever had. She could hear, as if from a distance, Gary moaning, "I'm cumming...I'm cumming." She never uttered a sound.

"Oh God," thought Sharon, "that was unreal." She hugged Gary loosely and, her voice cracking, whispered, "Gary...Oh Gary, that was fantastic."

Gary rolled off her and pulled her to him gently. He kissed her nose. "I know, Sharrie. I know. It was for me too," he murmured.

They lay there quietly, holding each other, and drifted off to sleep. Sharon's last thoughts as she dozed off were, "I've got to call Susan. Call her and tell it worked....worked great."

To Be Continued...

12