No Regrets Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean felt her body shudder as her orgasm swept over her. He thrust even faster into her tight wet pussy, ramming his prick as deep into her as he could. He felt her begin to shudder a second time and bite even harder on the flesh of his neck. He rammed his prick into her and held it there, grinding his hips against hers, as his prick spewed his cum deep into her pussy.

He collapsed forward and rolled off her, his prick slipping from her drenched pussy. Breathing heavily, he took her in his arms. "Cathy, you were wonderful. Really wonderful," he panted. Taking a deep breath, he laughed softly, "God, I'm more out of shape than I thought."

"You're not out shape," she chuckled. "We're just out of practice." She kissed him gently and pulled back, "You were wonderful too." She touched the bruise already showing at the base of his neck. "Oh Sean, I didn't mean to bite you that hard. I guess I just got carried away."

He kissed her tenderly, stroking her lips with his tongue. "To tell the truth, it was quite a turn on. When you clamped down that second time, I started cumming like crazy." Sean laughed and hugged her, "I wonder what the kids would say if they could see us now."

Cathy laughed. "I expect they are busy right now. Busy doing the same thing we were doing, making love. You and I can both remember how it was at that age." She hugged him tightly and kissed the bite mark on his neck. "It's just as good now as it was then, even better in some ways."

"I ought to thank the weather people for arranging this little blizzard. You.." Sean was interrupted by the loud ring of the telephone. "At least their timing is good," he chuckled.

Sean got up and answered the phone. He turned back to Cathy, "It's Susan just checking up on you. Just a minute, Susan, and I'll put her on. No, she's okay. The car is just stuck in the ditch, not wrecked or anything."

Naked, Cathy got up and took the phone. Sean gave her a quick kiss as he handed it to her. Cathy and Susan talked for a few minutes and then Cathy hung up the phone. Turning back to Sean, Cathy smiled and said, "Now what were we doing before we got interrupted..."

Susan hung up the phone and looked out the window at falling snow and the snow covered ground. Allan came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her naked body. "How are the old folks doing? Was your mother alright?"

Susan put her head back against Allan's shoulder, leaning her body against his. She could feel his semi-erect prick probing at her buttocks. "She's fine. She said it may be a day or two before the road is open."

Allan held her and gently kissed her ear. "Mom sounded good," she thought to herself. "There was life, a spark to her voice that she hadn't heard since Dad died. The way she said the name of Allan's father was different too, softer more intimate, almost sexy." Susan smiled as she thought, "Maybe this family is going to be okay after all - I've got Allan, Tracey has Brent, and it sounds like Mom has found a new interest in life, a new reason for living." She felt good about it - in her mind she spoke to her Dad, "You understand, you're always the one who understood."

Susan turned to Allan and putting her arms around his neck, kissed him passionately. Breaking the kiss, she whispered, "Why don't you take me back to bed and show me how much you're going to miss me when you go back to the university next week."

The End.

12