No Sleep Tonight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all was said and done I went home, took a long shower, brushed my teeth very thoroughly, changed my clothes and by 7:30am I was at StarBucks yet again, this time sitting there reading the paper instead of picking up my drink and leaving. What a fucking night. My plans of blissful, orgasm induced sleep were ruined and I was too tired to start doing the things I wanted to do because I thought I would pass out in the middle of the day somewhere. Funny thing is I wasn't even fucking tired, just upset. How could I have done what I had done and not have been exhausted? I sat in my seat reading every portion of the newspaper trying to figure that out.

Now under normal circumstances I would have been hit on left and right by the various men and women walking by but I guess I was in bookworm mode because no one decided to approach me for about an hour. The first person to say something was a guy who seemed to be in his late 30's who came and asked me for the time. I guess I intimidated him because I immediately looked straight behind me at the clock as if to indicate I knew he wasn't asking for the time, told him 8:20 and looked back at my paper.

"What time was it again?"

I heard this and wanted to snap. I looked back up to tell the guy to leave when someone else was actually standing in his place; Aiden. And now he was sitting down.

"Because I could swear that around 10 last night, you were supposed to have been at my apartment, probably leaving right about now. Am I right?"

"I showed up, Aiden. The problem is that you didn't last. How the fuck do you pass out that quick?"

"Could you lower your voice a little? We are in public, Joan."

"I'm not in too much of a mood to give a shit. I've had a long night."

"Really? Because the part involving me only lasted a few minutes; where was I when all the action went down?"

"Asleep in bed asshole," I told him. I honestly didn't want him pushing anymore of my buttons because I was liable to tell him everything that happened out of pure frustration. Plus he just sat there smiling at me the whole time as I was getting upset. Who does that shit?!

"Actually I was up by about 11. I figured what happened was a seriously good dream so I got up to check the time and noticed that you had come by and jumped me so fast I didn't prepare myself. Sorry about finishing like that."

"Well, too bad you missed out on the rest of my night. Bet you're wishing you didn't pass out after what I ended up doing."

"Really now?"

"Yeah, really." At that point I knew I was about to say some things not meant for public ears. Curse words were okay but my freaky tales weren't gonna fly in a coffee shop, at least not from my own mouth. "Let's go up to my place to talk about this. You should be sitting in a comfortable seat when I tell you what you missed out on."

"I'm game. Let's go."

We took the short walk to my house with very little said. I figured he would have at least said something during the long elevator ride up but he just sat there humming to himself with a shit eating grin on his face. It was a cute face but still one that pissed me off last night. Now I was taking him to my place to piss him off like he did to me. At least I thought that was the reason.

Once we entered my place I told him to sit down on my La-Z-Boy as I kicked my shoes off and curled up on my couch with my mocha.

"So," he started, "I'm interested in hearing about your eventful night."

"And why is it that you're so interested?"

"I have my reasons," he said coyly, "but I'm even more interested in your reasons for up and leaving last night."

"Well, as we both know, we were supposed to have some mind blowing sex last night but SOMEBODY decided to-"

"No," he interjected, "SOMEBODY decided to TKO my ass and so I was forced to leave the fight early. But...continue."

I sighed, "Anyway. I left your place and was very disappointed on the time that I wasted at your place so I needed to get my rocks off elsewhere."

"So you left to fuck somebody else?"

"Oh yeah; his name is Shawn. I got there and got my pussy ate SO right. Then he fucked me in his bedroom for a little while and I finally got to come."

"Hmmm, good start but that doesn't sound as eventful as you made it seem."

"That's because that isn't the end. Jesus, stop jumping in. So, I left Shawn's apartment because I wanted a little more than he could give me. I guess I needed...a woman's touch."

"Ooh, the plot thickens."

Surprisingly, he wasn't taking the news how I thought he would. "It was late and normally the only people I know who are up that late are at work with me so I headed to Valerie's. I decided to text my main contact Nadine so I could see if the new girl was there. She was and so I waited in the back for her to finish her set. Her name is Halle and I'm very sure that I want to see a little more of her."

"Wait, isn't that the curvaceous black girl with the long hair."

"Yep."

"God she's hot."

"Indeed she is. I watched the end of her set and helped her bring in her money to show I was trying to be friendly. We sat around the back and counted it up and of course I made small talk which in turn transformed into sex talk. I'm not sure if you know this but Valerie's has an extra private room for us to either sleep or lounge in for whatever reason at anytime. After we collected her money we sat on a back couch and after a few compliments my tongue was in her mouth. We got a pretty good workout together to say the least."

"Oh do tell, this is getting better by the minute."

"Well...we started kissing and since she had never gotten dressed it was easiest to go down on her first. Her head laid down on the arm of the couch behind her as her feet fell to either side of her. She moaned, she groaned and she grinded onto my face causing her to moan loud as shit and causing me to want to get my nut off too. I fingered her as I licked her clit until she came and she reciprocated by letting me sit upright as she got on the floor in between my legs. I can't lie, the girl knows what she's doing; my legs were floating in the air as she ate every bit of me. I came another two or three times before she stopped and sat back for a little breather thinking my night was finally complete."

"But obviously it wasn't," he interrupted again, "because obviously you're still a little peeved."

I was starting to hate his smug little attitude. The more I was trying to piss him off the more I was getting pissed and it showed. All he did was smile and egg me on. Something was up here. "Yes, you're right. As good as she was, I wasn't where I needed to be yet. I left her on the floor, head on the couch passed out like you and Shawn and headed back home. Well, at least I meant to go home first. It was about 3:45 by the time I got here but something told me not to step inside. My pussy was still wet and throbbing and I still wasn't tired like I tried-"

"Wait...like you tried?"

Shit he was quick. "Yeah, well, you were part of a plan. Not in a bad way though! It's just that, well, long story short, I wanted you to knock me out with your sex last night so I could sleep well, get up and have a normal day. The problem though, was that you didn't fulfill that need and so I went on my late night escapade-"

"Looking for a knockout fuck."

"Yeah; and up until that point I still hadn't got it and I was wide awake. That's when I decided on my last resort. If I wanted to get worn out I couldn't just leave it in the hands of one person; I needed a couple and I knew just where to go find them. Earlier in the night I was at Liz's-"

"Oh wow."

"What?"

"Anything involving anyone walking into Liz's apartment...there's a new story everyday. Go on."

"Well, earlier I was at Liz's and she had these two guys there, Mac and Martin. They wanted me to get involved with them before I left but I told them I was going to see you so I declined, at least for the moment."

"Aww, I feel special."

The little douche bag was cute. "Yeah, well, I watched them fuck the shit out of Liz before I left and got a quick nut of my own from masturbating."

"So THAT explains it! You came minutes before you got to my place which explains why you were a few minutes late. Since you worked yourself up first, you came there with your volume already on high and rushed me in the aftermath."

He was smart. Too fucking smart for my comfort, even. This in turn explained to me why he wasn't the slightest bit upset with what I was telling him. In fact, he was enjoying it! "Yes, Aiden; that's what happened. And when I got back here I just knew that would be it for me. I would let them work me out and finally get some shut eye. So I walked up the stairs and proceeded to walk in unannounced, finding that Liz had left earlier leaving Mac and Martin there alone. They were up watching Knocked Up and talking shit when I walked in and immediately Mac asked if I was ready to take them up on their earlier offer to ravage me. I didn't even respond. I walked towards the bed, leaving a trail of my clothes behind me and waited for them to come to me. In what seemed like a matter of seconds they were on and in me all at once. I swear they must always fuck one girl together because they were so in sync. I was being eaten while I sucked the other, then I being fucked while I continued sucking, then I was riding only one, then in missionary with the other. I'm pretty sure there was a good two hours of activity in all before Liz came home and took over for me. I watched them for a second time for about half an hour and got off yet again and flashed back to only hours before; I was having déjà vu and knew I really only wanted to be with you earlier. About 6:15 I left them alone and came home to lie down and I still wasn't...tired. I took a shower, fixed myself up and ate a bowl of cereal before I made my way down to Star Bucks and well, you know what happened from there."

A moment of silence passed as Aiden sat back in my recliner for just a few seconds. He then sat up towards the edge of his seat and started to talk to me.

"It wasn't that you still weren't tired; you still weren't satisfied." Again, he was too smart. "I know a little bit about how your mind works after this little story you've told me. You're a very focused individual. This is evidenced by you trying to get the initial gratification you missed out on earlier and also your intent on sleeping with me without deviating from your course before all of the madness happened. Apparently your focus is still on me though because you brought me here to upset me with your story because I stopped your earlier plan from succeeding...but what you didn't expect was for me to only be a little upset I wasn't there to see you in action."

I had to laugh out loud at that one. "Are you fucking serious, Aiden? You liked that shit? Me running around like some crazy clit and cock whore just to get a nut?"

"Of course I liked it! I'm a big fan of sex OCD. You can't just do it like a nymphomaniac, you have to do it right. It's intriguing."

I could tell he was being sarcastic but there was more truth to what he said than jest. We shared a laugh as he walked over and sat down next to me. I stretched my legs out over his and drank the last of my mocha as he gave me a soft peck on the lips.

"You want me, don't you?" he asked softly.

I kissed him again, longer this time. "Yes," I replied just as soft.

"Then why don't we do this the right way? You and I, in your home, no distractions and no running out."

"I can live with that." And before I could say much else we were kissing and that wonderful feeling from earlier resurfaced in order to tell me to take my time with him now. My legs wrapped around his waist as our lips stayed connected and I felt him pick me up to move us to the bedroom. I tried to let him know that I wanted it slow but he put his finger to his lips before a word came out as if he already knew. Aiden licked and sucked my neck hard enough to leave a hickey and began to caress my clit, causing me to get wetter by the second. All of his actions involved moving around in circles and it worked wonders on every spot he touched. I moaned a little above a whisper and I began to feel more strength in his fingertips rotating on me.

His head inched down in slow, wet kisses towards my chest and started sucking my nipples one by one. My moans increased above a whisper when I felt two of his fingers slide into my wetness and massage my g-spot. Once again he continued with his circles causing me to leak a little as his head made its way down to my clit. He motioned the 'come here' movement inside of me as I felt his warm tongue pat my pussy up and down. It wasn't long before I felt like I was coming for the first time when he switched himself on me and pulled his fingers out to place his long tongue in me, applying the same pressure on me with it that his fingers did. This was beyond great and every sense of the word and I let out a loud, 'Aaaaaaagh,' before letting a torrent of my emotions flood his mouth. My legs were quaking and I couldn't stop them from flopping around the bed; it didn't help that he didn't stop eating me either until about a minute after I peak.

"FUCK," I said loudly, "Aiden..."

"I know, Joan. Please, let me take care of you. You've had a long night of people fucking you and now it's time for someone to treat you right."

Normally my bullshit detector would have gone off but I thought about it and it's not like he needed to get me in bed 'cause I was already there. It also didn't hurt that he was staring in my eyes as he said this to me. I smiled as he finished is sentence and the back of my head plowed into the bed as he entered in me slowly. I could feel every thick inch of him as if he made me tighter from dining on me. Personally I couldn't even tell that I had been having sex all night with other people. All I felt was him and he felt marvelous.

His first push was just a teaser for the second and the third was preparing me for the ride. I couldn't stop swaying my head from side to side and crying out to him as he stared at my ever changing sex faces. I held his biceps as if they were arms on a chair but my legs still refused to lie down with the rest of me. He started to build up a steady pace as he lunged into my tight box, making my back permanently arch. At one point my legs did stop moving so much when they somehow bent as though I was straddling him with my back still in the air. And Aiden was a pro; he saw this and grabbed my waist, continuing to stroke me as I tried to hold myself down. It didn't work though; his dick was just too good, caressing every piece of the inside of me, making me flow like a hot spring on his thick shaft. I reached up and started to scratch is chest, wanting him to pull me closer to him. He obliged and lifted me up so I was actually riding him, both of us upright and me now sucking on his neck like he did my own.

"Is this what you wanted?" he asked me.

"Y...ye...yes...YES!" I told him, trying to hold me composure. "Unn...yes! Aiden! YES!" I couldn't say much else. It had only been about 10 minutes and I was dripping again, building a nice puddle underneath us on my bed. He was finally giving me what I needed and craved for all night and I was showing him that I appreciated it in the only way I knew how; by speaking gibberish.

He then told me to lie on my stomach and I wasn't about to argue with a man who made me feel light headed during sex. I granted his wish and he did mine as well...by entering me from behind and lying on my back, interlocking our fingers as he began his final mission. His motions were fluid as his cocked worked itself inside of me, again rubbing against my deepest levels making me flood the bed.

"God you feel incredible," he told me. His deep voice sounded so good to me and it only made me notice more that I couldn't just fuck him that night. I needed more.

I knew a monster orgasm was coming when I reached for the sides of the bed and crumpled up every fiber in my hands, I'm sure permanently wrinkling them.

"Joan...Joan...I'm-"

I knew what was coming next...him, followed by me. I felt him rush inside of me once again, probably just as much as the night before. I came next and the orgasm showed in over part of my body, sending my limbs flailing about and tightening up, bouncing me around the bed. I could tell he orgasmed as well when his body started to spasm and he collapsed, falling to my side and leaving his warm fluid deep inside me. Thank god for the depo shot. We lie there in complete ecstasy and the look on his face was priceless...he was smiling. That was all I needed.

"Aiden?"

"Yes, Joan."

"Can I be your girlfriend?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeeesssss," I said in a tired voice. "I really like you, plus you like taking care of me. I need that in my life right now."

"Okay. But only if I can be your boyfriend too. I like to be committed to those who are committed to me."

I smiled at him, "God, you're silly, Aiden. That's why you're my boyfriend," I said before a long yawn. And that's when I realized that he did what I needed him to do. The orgasm had taken it's toll on my body and I was dead tired.

"Good morning sweetness. I'll see you when you wake up."

And with that, I was out, finally getting some much deserved rest. My night may not have gone as planned but I went the best way possible. I know this because Aiden is still around my house, even a year later. I don't know what's gonna happen in the future but I know so long as he's with me I'll never have another sleepless night.

Goodnight everybody.

12