All Comments on 'No Strings Attached Ch. 03'

by BothWorld

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot story

great story, I think the same things! got me hard and dripping!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You shoulda continued that scene. Started out hot and would have been nice to see it through to the end.

uchenauchenaover 13 years ago

I love the peek into the inner thoughts that's hilarious.

You could write a whole story like that just more detailed and perhaps use some kind of break between thoughts and speaking and narrating?

Really looking forward to reading more of your work.

Happy Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please continue

I really like the way this is going, with one friend slowly taking charge. please keep it going...

RodnBottomRodnBottomalmost 10 years ago
Unbelievably HOT!

These are great chapters. Does it really feel and taste as you describe? Where does one find someone to teach them how to be a good cuck sucker and bottom? (In secret of course.)

Have you read "Giving is Receiving: A Bottom's Story?" It is hot! It is about an older guy who is driven to wanting the physcial, sexual attention of a man. Lingerie is involved, too. Both find release in the exchange and "Sweetie" is hooked for more.

Your "Job in the Theater" stories turn me on, too. I especially, like chptrs. 5-7.

When is your next story or chapter on either mentioned or new?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous