All Comments on 'No Such Thing as an Ex-Slut Ch. 02'

by fastandsloppy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BordermanBordermanover 13 years ago
Very Horny Story

One heck of a horny story, well written and developed. Would love more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This can't end well

Shes pushing too hard and he's only a long for the ride. She's gonna go too far and he's either going to walk away or get turned into a wimp.

Sorry I just don't feel any real love here, all I get from the story is her pushing things fast and hard into her cheating, unless she's been doing it already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More to come?

Except for the swearing, it seems an awakening road to unprepared certainty for Roy lingers ahead. I am looking forward to your plot line bringing the couples form the next two and the previous chapter all together in a final mass of wet, quivering bliss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good to see the writer has changed the story to Group Sex.

It means I don't have to read the story. I wish other writers would follow suit. Mainly the swinger, open marriage writers.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 13 years ago
Mr. Fast and Sloppy

every once in a while surpasses himself. This story just seems headed for a bigger and better finish---one of those stories I want to see more of ----and I don't want to see more of too quickly because I don't want it to end. A great read and a very, very hot story to come....this can go nowhere but more exciting and hot. WELL DONE!!!!!! I just wish the chapters would come day after day instead of week after week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
FINALY

a not-so-sure hubby that gets as much action as his wife. Would it kill the rest of you swinger writters to do the same? Thumbs down for the manipulative wife though , you fucked up in that department.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Belongs in Loving Wives, but it's great wherever.

This is a great story. Roy's love for Tuli - and hers for him - comes through in every paragraph, along with the hot, raunchy sex.

Great job!

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 13 years ago
Nice job!

Less a "group sex" story than a Loving Wives story, since the focus of the story in part one and part two is on the loving relationship between the principal characters.

But no matter - it's a fine tale, well told!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WeBothdo voted 5 stars.

1 star for this story. And this story is in the correct category.

fastandsloppyfastandsloppyover 13 years agoAuthor
From The Desk Of Fastandsloppy:

RE: WeBothDo, et al. I agree. I wrote this as a Loving Wife/Exhibitionist/Group Sex story but always intended it mainly as a Loving Wife tale. However, when I posted the first part in Loving Wives I was offered an outpouring of suggestions that I get my filthy shit out of their beloved category (and if you have read the first part you know that there is NO swinging. Apparently the title itself tipped them off what was coming and they couldn't bear even the hint of future shennanigans.) Since I am nothing if not honorable to my fellow Literotica perverts I opted to move subsequent chapters over here where they can be nit-picked on entirely different grounds.

Cheers,

FnS

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Who cares what category?

I loved the story and how she opens up and brings her husband along.

Pity he didn't get into any bi action ....Yet?

Friskee_cplFriskee_cplover 13 years ago
It's always hard....

..to judge which category your story will fit into. This wondrous and rollicking tale will take you dear reader to places best left buried in the subconscious. You will be shocked, titillated and humoured, sometimes all in the one sentence.

Fastandsloppy sets the standard to which all others will most probably ignore.

The delight I get reading an innovative tale, one based in a world of fantasy but with a reality that convinces even my titanium forged cynicism, gives me hope for erotic writing.

Chapters 3,4 and 5 are all excellent.

Mark this giant as a favourite and return often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fuck yes. just came to this

oh jeeeeeeez that was great. thank you. well-written, rough and respectful, what more could I ask for? mmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Uh oh

STD city.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous