No Such Thing as an Ex-Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you Jimmy," she sneered.

"Now you're talkin'! Come here baby. Let's show these guys how Jimmy K. and Wanda Jean get freaky."

And just like that, they got started. Jimmy stood and motioned Wanda to come to him. With a quick, coy look at Tuli and Roy, she rose and walked over. He pulled off his shirt, exposing his massive, waxed chest decorated with generic, tribal-esque tattoos. She began kissing his pierced nipples.

"Turn around," he ordered Wanda. She did.

Tuli scooted in closer to Roy, taking his right hand in both of hers. Roy looked at her. She winked. Her face was lively with anticipation.

When Roy turned back to the other couple he saw Jimmy had taken the hem of Wanda's dress in his hands and was pulling it off, up over her head. It had been obvious back in the air conditioned restaurant that Wanda hadn't been wearing a bra, but they soon discovered she hadn't been wearing any panties either as her cleanly shaven vulva flashed into view. Her body was boney and straight; almost boyish except for her pussy and pert little tits. Jimmy's hands reached around and found her nipples, twisting and tugging them as he began kissing and biting along her shoulders and up the back of her neck. She sighed in pleasure as she pushed her body back against his bulk.

His mouth descended her body along her spine, kissing each knobby vertebra as his hands massaged her front; groping and tickling across her tits, down her tight stomach and into the cleft between her legs. As she groaned in pleasure, Wanda suddenly started levitating. Her little feet raised off the floor as Jimmy's strong arms lifted her as easily as if she were carved of balsa. He rotated her upside down, still facing Roy and Tuli. She wrapped her legs around the back of his neck and reached down to brace the heels of her palms against the floor. He tightly held her hips and brought his mouth to her inverted pussy. As Jimmy began forcefully fucking Wanda with his tongue, thin rivulets of her viscous, glistening cream began seeping from her upturned vulva to ooze across the colorful Tinkerbelle tattooed on her pubis.

"Wow," said Tuli as she squeezed Roy's hand again.

Jimmy moved his attention forward onto her clit; rapidly flicking and swirling the tip of his tongue across and around her pink, distended bud. Wanda unwrapped her legs from behind his neck and threw them wide, accomplishing a perfect upside down split as she rigidly held herself off the floor with her thin, tremulous arms. Jimmy held her thighs to keep her steady as he drove her towards climax. Soon the un-inked expanses of her pale skin were erupting in a vivid blush and every wiry muscle along her waifish frame strained with taut urgency. Yelping out a sharp, high pitched cry, she shuddered for a few seconds and went limp, forcing Jimmy to grasp her quickly to keep her from dropping to the floor. As she panted and quivered in his massive arms, he awkwardly lowered her onto the rug like he was delivering a sack of ripe peaches.

"Holy shit! You guys are impressive," said Tuli while clapping slowly in appreciation.

"Finally found a use for all those years of gymnastics," said Wanda as she lay on the floor, panting for breath.

"Well, I ain't even got started yet!" said Jimmy, smiling through a wet mask of Wanda's slime. He let the smile drop as he moved forward to stand over Wanda with his arms folded across his chest. She was pulling herself up onto her knees. "You know what I want," he said.

Wanda began pulling at the thick leather belt and the brass buttons of his cargo shorts. Her eyes had lost the bored, bitchy cast that seemed to be her default expression and were now alive with the spark of desire. She pulled his shorts open and the front of his leopard print briefs down, spilling his cock into view. She grabbed his shaft by the base and began hungrily licking and sucking it to full erection.

"Show them what you can do, babe," ordered Jimmy.

Wanda began pushing him far back into her mouth. Her face was contorted in discomfort as she forced him further and further down, finally stopping when she had her nose pressed against the smoothly waxed skin at the base of his shaft. She began working his long rod of meat in and out of her throat as he groaned in appreciation.

"Fuck that feels good," he cried. Then, looking at Roy he said, "Dude you gotta try out Wanda's throat later. It's like fuckin' heaven, man. This bitch can suck some dick!"

Roy turned to Tuli with alarm in his eyes. The sly look she gave him made his heart race uneasily.

However good it felt for Jimmy, the spectacle of Wanda deep-throating him wasn't as visually entertaining as the upside-down cunnilingus. Roy began to feel impatient and anxious as his mind wandered. If that asshole had offered to let Roy shove his cock down his girl's throat, what the hell was he expecting in return!?

"OK babe, stand up and bend over," Jimmy finally ordered. Wanda complied. He got behind her and took hold of her hips, turning her a few degrees to give Tuli and Roy the best view. Slowly, he slid his cock deep into her pussy.

"Mmmm," moaned Wanda. "Ohhh."

"Yeaaaah. Fuck yeah!" said Jimmy.

Roy felt Tuli's hand slide into his lap and squeeze his crotch. Her hand started blindly fussing with his fly. Holy fuck, she's trying to get us involved in this, thought Roy. He dithered, uncertain whether to push her away or go with it. He squirmed in alarm, but, reluctant to provide the sole objection to the brewing group-fuck and wildly uncomfortable with the idea of sharing Tuli with that muscle-bound asshole, ultimately he did nothing. Without his resistance or assistance, Tuli was soon slowly stroking his exposed cock as they watched Jimmy take Wanda with increasing vigor. Tuli leaned in close and breathed into Roy's ear, "Is this making you as hot as it's making me?"

Roy was tempted to hiss, "NO", but his fully erect cock in Tuli's hand belied the impulse.

Jimmy's loud, rhythmic slaps into Wanda increased in intensity. He grasped her on the back of the neck with his right hand and slid his other hand down her back and onto her butt. Leaving his fingers splayed out across the top of her ass, he pushed his thumb inside, prompting a livid groan from Wanda as she writhed and shook at the sensation. Redoubling his efforts, he pumped a punishing fuck into her as her knees threatened to buckle under the assault. Finally he called out, "I'm gonna come..." and Wanda dropped to her knees while turning to face him. Just in time, she caught Jimmy's flood in her mouth. After he had pumped himself dry she sat back on her haunches and swallowed his load.

'That's... what I'm... fuckin'... talkin' about!" panted Jimmy as he stepped back and dropped his sweaty ass into the cabin's easy chair. Wanda remained on the floor, using her fingers to wipe drips and drops of cum from around her lips.

"You wanna shot at Wanda Jean, Bro?" asked Jimmy.

"I... uh, I don't...uh. Not that I... Um..." Roy looked at Tuli. She was smiling at him with a bemused smirk.

"I'll take a shot at her," said Tuli. Her eyes held Roy's with a steady, unnerving gaze before turning to Wanda, who sat, suddenly happy and expectant, on the floor.

"Whoa YEAH! Awesome! Fuckin' Awesome," cried Jimmy. "I knew your bitch went lez, man. I just fuckin' knew it. The smart ones always do."

Roy's mouth hung open, but he said nothing. Tuli stood and kissed him lightly on the forehead. Bringing her lips to his ear, she softly whispered to him. "Remember: I'm yours," she said. Then she turned away and strutted over to Wanda.

Tuli paused in front of where Wanda knelt on the floor. Wanda looked up at her like an acolyte awaiting a blessing, her eyes wide and full of rapture. With a salacious smile, Tuli brought her hands to her hips, slipped her thumbs into her waistband and slid her shorts and panties off her ass and down her legs in one fluid motion. Wanda leant forward, eager to bury her mouth in Tuli's muff. Tuli let her, gracefully lifting her right leg to hook it over Wanda's shoulder and pull her closer. She tossed her head back and gasped.

"Take your shirt off, I wanna see those big titties," said Jimmy to Tuli, who, though quite bare-assed, was still wearing her blouse and bra. But Tuli ignored him as she grabbed fingerfuls of Wanda's short hair to guide her face up and down her wet slit. Wanda obeyed eagerly and redoubled her noisy and energetic attention to Tuli's clit. Tuli's whole body squirmed like a serpent as she rode the girl's face to a rapid orgasm; seizing up with a cry of release in something under two minutes.

"Dude if you don't get your wife's tits out where I can see them then I'll have to do it," said Jimmy to Roy in an impatient whine. Blank-eyed and with his dick still out, Roy rose like a zombie from the grave and approached Tuli. She looked at him with lusty eyes through a tussled mass of black hair.

"Come here," she said.

Roy stepped up to her, his hands at his side, unsure what to do.

"You going to take the rest of my clothes off?" she asked him tauntingly.

He reached up and opened the top button on her shirt as she unhooked her leg from behind Wanda's shoulder. As Roy took hold of the next button he felt a hand on his erection, but thought little of it; Tuli grabbed at his dick all the time when they were fooling around. But when he felt lips, tongue and a faint scraping of teeth along his shaft he looked down to see Wanda sliding his manhood well back into her mouth. He whipped his head around towards Jimmy, but Jimmy just gave him a thumbs-up. He looked back to Tuli and she met his face with a deep kiss that blew away his trepidation at last.

Tuli finally broke the kiss to step back and pull her now-unbuttoned blouse off her body. She threw it at Jimmy. The bra followed.

"This isn't fair, Bubbs," Tuli said to Roy. "Shouldn't you take your clothes off too?"

As Roy stripped off his shorts and a tee-shirt, Tuli pulled Wanda up and guided her over to the couch. They folded their bodies into a knot of feminine flesh as Roy approached. Confronted with the scene of them entwined, naked and kissing each other deeply, he paused to watch. They looked up at him as if seeing him for the first time. Both had hungry eyes. Tuli reached out and beckoned him forward with her index finger.

She took his balls in hand and brought her mouth to the side of his shaft. Wanda joined her, dragging her tiny, pink tongue along the length of his cock. Soon they were slurping up and down his shaft, pausing to share a kiss or take turns running his manhood into their mouths. Roy held the backs of their heads in each hand and watched silently as the two women sucked him. He wondered to himself, why the hell have I been resisting this?

"Get on your back, honey," said Tuli to Wanda. She nodded and obeyed, laying back and throwing her legs wide; one foot on the floor, the other hanging on the back of the couch. Tuli moved down the couch and threw a leg over the girl's face. Wanda began eating her pussy again.

"Come here Bubby," purred Tuli to Roy as she used her grip on his dick to pull him down to the couch, between Wanda's legs. She leant down to take him into her mouth a few more times before she pulled him forward to Wanda's wet, wide-open sex. He watched with a sense of unreality as she guided his cock to Wanda's cleft and played along her lips and clit with his swollen, throbbing glans. Then, hooking a hand behind his ass, she pulled him forward, guiding her husband into Wanda Jean's hot, tight depths. As his last inch disappeared into Wanda, Tuli looked up, meeting his eye. They joined in another kiss, longer, deep and urgent. And as they kissed, Roy fucked Wanda with slow, deep thrusts.

"I love watching you fuck Wanda," rasped Tuli, her face mere inches from his.

"I want to watch you eat her pussy," responded Roy, surprising himself.

Tuli seemed taken aback by the directness of his request, but she recovered quickly and beamed a sultry smile at Roy. "Are you going to let me watch you suck Jimmy's cock?" she asked.

"Hey! Fuck that!" shouted Jimmy from several feet away as Wanda broke out into chuckles from beneath Tuli's pussy.

But Roy's just smiled: "No way babe."

"Typical," said Tuli with mock exasperation. "Well, I guess I'll just have to be the open minded one in this relationship." And with that, she dismounted Wanda's face and stood. Reaching down she ran her fingers around the rim of Wanda's hole as Roy's cock continued to slide in and out. "Well, come on Bubbulla. If I'm going to eat that, you're going to have to pull your dick out of it."

Roy stood back as Tuli took Wanda's legs and pivoted her around so her feet were spread wide on the floor. Tuli cast one last hot look at Roy before sinking to her knees and kissing up the inside of Wanda's thighs. Roy sat on the couch next to Wanda and watched as his wife's tongue began running up and down Wanda's slit.

"Mmmm," groaned Wanda as she reached over and began stroking Roy's shaft.

Roy looked up at Jimmy, but Jimmy was too busy staring at Tuli to notice. Tuli, now on her hands and knees with her back arched, was positioned with her upturned ass aimed directly at Jimmy. He was staring at her twin holes with unseemly appetite while massaging his cock back into action.

Roy stood and moved around Tuli, dropping down behind her and lining his cock up with her sex. He invaded her with a steady stab, initiating a lusty fuck synchronized to the movement of her face up and down Wanda's pussy. She groaned. Wanda groaned. Jimmy, his view now blocked by Roy's ass, moved over to sit down next to Wanda. She began to stroke his nearly-hard cock while they both watched Tuli eat her snatch.

Tuli's moans grew more urgent as Roy picked up the pace and began shagging her rapidly. Her back, now shining with a gloss of sweat, writhed with the mismatched motions of her face and pelvis. Roy ran his hand down her back and felt the muscles coiling beneath her skin. His hand glided across her hard, tight ass. Without thinking, he drew his hand back and swiped a slap across her cheek.

"Ohhhh," moaned Tuli.

Roy spanked her again. Again she reacted with enthusiasm. He slid his hand across her crack, let his thumb drop in and slip over her dusky pucker. He thought of Jimmy pushing his thumb into Wanda's ass. Tuli croaked, "Yesss!" from within Wanda's pussy. With a steady push, Roy's thumb entered her. Inside, he could feel his cock moving; the rim of his head thrusting within her pussy, slipping past his knuckle beyond a soft, hot curtain of tender inner flesh.

Like rough sex or sperm facials, Roy had always assumed that anal play was something some women might tolerate, but that no woman actually liked. In the throws of his misguided chivalry he had never suggested or even hinted as such depravities. But now, with Tuli squirming like a slug on a salt flat with his cock in her pussy and thumb in her ass, Roy realized how little he really understood the desires of women.

With Tuli's tongue on her clit, Wanda soon came in a blizzard of grunted obscenities. The sight was too much for Roy. He felt his balls tighten and the skin prickle up and down his body as he began the tingling slide into release. Remembering Tuli's pledge to let him come on her face, he pulled his cock out of her. But he had waited too long. Immediately, strands of hot, milky cum erupted from his dick to splash up along Tuli's spine and splatter her ass with dripping rivulets of sperm.

"Whoa! Money shot," laughed Jimmy.

His lust immediately dissipated by his orgasm, Roy found himself in an unwanted moment of clarity. He saw Jimmy, with his newly hard prick in Wanda's hand, and Tuli, on her hands and knees in front of them. Roy knew what was coming and he had no basis to object.

"Why don't you clean Tooley off, WJ?" suggested Jimmy to Wanda. Her limbs shaky from her orgasm, she moved off the couch. She crawled around Tuli to crouch behind her and begin licking Roy's goo from her flesh. Jimmy scooted over in front of Tuli so that his cock bobbed in her face. He laced his fingers into her hair and pulled her forward. Without a hint of resistance, she took Jimmy's cock into her mouth.

"You like that, don't'cha, bitch?" said Jimmy to Tuli as she ran her lips up and down his shaft. "I've seen how Roy fucks you. You like a little abuse, huh? You like being treated like a cheap piece of fuck-meat, right?"

Roy felt the bottom fall out of his stomach.

"Unhng Ewwh," said Tuli around Jimmy's cock.

Wanda had licked Tuli's skin clean, so Jimmy summoned her back to the couch. She sat next to him and looked down to watch Tuli frantically slurping up and down along Jimmy's shaft. Jimmy pulled Tuli's head back with a fistful of hair. She looked up at both of them with wild eyes.

"Get up, fuckmeat," he said.

"Make me, asshole," she replied.

Jimmy laughed at her defiance. Standing, he grabbed her by the back of the neck and lifted her to her feet. Then he took her arms and pulled them behind her back.

"Hey, pass me my belt, bro," said Jimmy to Roy. Tuli looked at him through her cloud of disheveled hair, smiled and winked. Feeling ill, Roy handed Jimmy the belt.

With her forearms firmly clutched together behind her back in his left hand, Jimmy looped the belt in his right. "I'll teach you to sass me, bitch."

"Fuck you," she said.

Jimmy brought the belt across Tuli's bare ass with a whoosh and a smack. A sharp gasp escaped her as she jumped. Roy saw a pink welt rise across her perfect rump.

"Let me know when you start, faggot," she said.

Jimmy struck her again, swinging the belt harder, producing a louder slap. Tuli bit back a pained gasp.

Jimmy turned to Roy and said conversationally, "If we knew we'd meet a couple as freaky as you guys, we would have brought some accessories. But we'll just have to improvise." Turning to Wanda he said, "Pinch her nipples Wanda: hard."

Wanda, standing close and watching with rapturous eyes, took Tuli's full breasts in her hands and seized both nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Even from where he sat, it was obvious to Roy she didn't go easy on Tuli. She squeezed until the ropey muscles of her forearms stood out; then she twisted.

"Uhhnggg...," gasped Tuli as she squirmed under the pressure. Jimmy smacked her across the ass again. "Fuck!" she grunted.

Roy stood. It was time to put a stop to this. But Tuli quickly shot him a "stand down" glare that put him back in his seat. As he lowered himself back into his chair, Jimmy hit Tuli across the ass again.

As Wanda switched from squeezing Tuli's nipples to biting them, Jimmy began binding Tuli's forearms together with his belt. He spanked her one last time with a loud, cupped-palm swat before he pushed his hands between her legs and pried them apart; forcing her to stand with her feet placed wide, arms bound tightly behind her.

"You're in for a real treat you fucking cunt," Jimmy growled at her.

"Whatever, you piece of shit."

Jimmy laughed again. He looked to Roy, seeking to share his amusement, but he found no joy in Roy's face. "Hey, you're not gonna freak out, are you bro?"

Tuli whipped her head around to regard him. Her forehead was beaded with sweat. Her nipples looked red and raw. Her eyes sparkled with lust while her brows knitted into a silent plea: please let this continue.

"I'm cool," he said weakly. Tuli smiled her thanks to him.

"Did you hear him? He's cool," repeated Jimmy into Tuli's ear. "He'll let me abuse you all fucking day and he won't lift a finger 'cause he knows you deserve it. You're fucked, bitch. And I'm just getting' started."

"If there's something you're gonna do, just shut up and fucking do it," she said around her ragged gasps for breath, adding for good measure: "You goddamned pussy!"