No Such Thing as an Ex-Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy laughed and shook his head in disbelief as he got to his knees behind Tuli. Roy saw her suck in her breath at the sensation of Jimmy's tongue sliding down the crack of her ass. Wanda released her nipples and began moving down Tuli's body too; settling into her pussy as Jimmy ravenously ate her ass. Tuli's entire body went rigid at the feel of the two tongues invading her from front and back. Her face opened into an expression of sublime pleasure as she threw her head back and cried out in truncated sounds of animal ecstasy.

It was an odd tableau: Tuli standing with busy faces buried between her legs from the front and back; every muscle rigid with pleasure; her ribs straining against her skin; perspiration pouring down her face, chest and abdomen; her head hanging back so her mass of sable hair danced inches above Jimmy's bald scalp; her eyes focused unseeing on the ceiling, blinded by bliss. Roy felt his cock stir in his lap. He reached down and felt that it was halfway hard. Taking it in hand, he began stroking it towards fullness.

He saw that Jimmy was being quite thorough with Tuli's ass. He invaded her with his fingers to spread her wide for his probing tongue. He reached forward to smear generous trails of slime from Tuli's pussy up around and into her ass. When Jimmy began to get back to his feet behind her, Roy knew what was coming next. Feeling nauseous but aroused, he leant forward to watch.

"You ready to get fucked in the ass, you worthless slut?"

"I.... Ooh..." she sputtered in a shaky voice. Wanda was still lapping her pussy and sucking her clit. "Y-yesss."

Jimmy brought his cock up and pushed it against her sphincter. She squirmed but he held her tightly with a handful of hair.

"Just do it fucker," she barked.

He thrust his meat forward and she cried out in a low wail as he tore into her tender guts. He bent her forward and began slowly pumping in and out of her. Wanda, feasting in her pussy, reached a sloppy sounding crescendo as she began ramming two and three fingers into her pussy from below as she flicked her clit with her tongue.

"Oh! Ooh! Oh God, ohgod, ohmyfuckinggod..." cried Tuli as Jimmy finally opened her up enough to take his powerful fuck deep up her ass.

His body slapped against hers as he punished her with his cock. Her breath grew ragged and shallow; her skin erupted into a profusion of goose-bumps and her head tossed in Jimmy's grip as she relinquished control of herself to the pleasure rampaging through her body.

Jimmy let Tuli drop the floor. She squatted on her knees with her arms still tightly bound behind her back. Her mass of hair had been whipped into sweat-soaked disarray and now hung damply across her face. Beside her, Wanda held Jimmy's dick and, with a look of profound distaste, took it into her mouth.

"Get a load of this bro. Fuckin' ATM! " called Jimmy over to Roy. Roy gave him an unenthusiastic thumb up as he stood to unbind Tuli's arms, but Jimmy waved him back. "I ain't done with her yet," he said. Tuli turned her head up, but she couldn't see anything; her face was obscured by thick, wet, dark hair. She looked like a well used slave-whore as she sat and panted blindly.

But Roy was surprised to find he was curious what Jimmy had planned next.

Jimmy stood and let Wanda suck him until he grew tense and shivery with the creeping approach of his second orgasm, but then he pushed her away. "Come on fuckmeat," he sighed as he picked up Tuli. Tuli didn't resist or comment as he carried her to the couch and laid her down, face up, her arms behind her back, her chest thrust out. Looking up through a gap in her hair she panted expectantly as Jimmy threw a leg over her torso and brought his dick between her tits.

"This is something that my little Wanda Jean can't do," said Jimmy, motioning towards Wanda's little breasts. "I've been sooo fuckin' looking forward to this!" He pushed Tuli's breasts together around his cock and started pumping lustily. Wanda moved in, kissing Tuli passionately as her body shook to the force of Jimmy's tit-fuck. Roy got up, drifted closer.

"Outta th'way Wanda!" barked Jimmy and released Tuli's tits to grasp his cock and start stroking. The first thin jet of semen hit Tuli square in the left eye. Her mouth dropped open in surprise. Jimmy's next shot hit her above the upper lip and sprayed into her mouth, back along her palette. The remaining dribbles speckled her heaving breasts. Jimmy sagged back.

"You're up bro," said Jimmy. His body was still quaking slightly. His sculpted muscles glistened with fuck sweat.

But Roy had been stoking his meat while watching all the previous action and he had let himself drift too far along. He came immediately. Dropping to a knee on the couch he ejaculated on Tuli's face, adding a layer atop Jimmy's as their squirming squiggling sperm slid off to soak into the couch fabric.

"Shit," he said. "I think we're done."

"We can keep going," said Wanda breathlessly. "Tuli and I can fool around. You guys can watch."

"Fuck yeah! That sounds cool," said Jimmy.

"No," said Tuli in a ragged, panting voice as she looked up through a filigreed veil of dripping strands of semen. "We should go to the beach while it's sunny."

Relieved, Roy stepped back and dropped into the easy chair. It was over but he felt a crushing confusion bearing down on his mind body and soul. He was arroused, disgusted, repulsed and enticed all at once. He struggled to refind his breath in the room that seemed to have been sucked clear of all its oxygen.

"Besides," said Tuli. "We'll have all night to screw around."

"All week," correct Jimmy. "We're here 'till Sunday."

"Yeah!" said Wanda. "Allll week."

Tuli sat up. She looked beautiful; radiant. Her smile split her face from ear to ear even as the spunk cascaded down her visage in slow motion. Roy's heart turned a sommersault as she giggled while wiping a flow of semen from her eye. She was no longer the exhausted and increasingly burned-out middle school teacher she become, she was the Tuli he'd first met: vivacious, clever and hot. Roy felt his love and desire for her well up even as panic seemed to overwhelm him. It was good to have her back, not matter what the cost.

"Are you still OK with all this Roy?" she asked, reading the emotional confusion in his face.

"Yes," he said. "Anything for you Tuli."

***

Thank you for reading. As always, comments, complaints, suggestions, threats, praise, damnation, accolades and opprobrium are all welcomed and encouraged.

-fastandsloppy