All Comments on 'No Turning Back'

by swigby

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Enjoying wife watching

Realy great story, I'm glad to know that there are more men out there that enjoy watching their partners enjoying themselves sexualy.

I have actually participated in a very similar senario and it excited me very much, as did your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good story

I liked your story. It had great flow, and good sex. I'd prefer if you had given the men names instead of number one and two. Other than that, you did a great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very Good Story

I liked the reluctant submission aspect of it. Please add names instead of #1 & #2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wonderful

I loved your story. The sexual details were very good. I too have fantasies about my wife and others. I think that giving them numbers and not names added to the story. It made them more anonymous and feel like total strangers. That was a plus...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Not much of a marriage

You were married that long and you never made love to your wife without a condom..and she never gave you a blow job??? I bet you never ate her pussy either. No wonder she wanted to have other men, you are probably a very boring lover. I wonder if that marriage will last.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
fresh slant to old story

I thought you put a nice fresh touch on an old theme. Would like to meet your wife. good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Oh come on people

Just another load of wimp husband shit.

This story has been told at least a million times before.

Why not at least a slight difference???

A new angle???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A little more open minded? It's ALLLL good!

Well, reprint or not, it was still great!

I mean we're here to share these things (fantasies AND realities) anyway.

Could have been a little more descriptive? Maybe. Who cares? I actually liked the anonymity of the #1 and #2 characters...

Wish I could get into more of these encounters with my significant other. I'm sure we will.

Could have even added a bit on the hubby being bi too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very groovy

Very good stuff. I feel exactly the same way about watching...it was neat to see it in words. I will read more of your stuff because I'm hoping to read about your luscious wife drenched in more strangers' cum.

Hugs to you and your wife.

ribbbittt4u2ribbbittt4u2over 19 years ago
Wonderfully erotic, GREAT !

SWIGBY, I hope you continue with this one, It's not offten that these stories are so realistic. Thankyou Phil

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I did that too and felt the same

I did that with my wife and had the same triple orgasaum and some guilt and confusion. Time has passed and we dont do it anymore but the experiences have given my fantasies new life for years to come. Wow, seeing my wife take a load of come on her face wa s the ulitmate sex high for me. Felling her leg or the side of her body against me as she gets fucked hard is awesome and makes me come rivers.o

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Right on the mark

Great story very close to my (and my wife's) fantasies and the wife even sounds similar to mine. Nice balance of action to story and well observed realism content, which I think always makes better stories. Keep it up – if you have any energy left :)

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
I disagree, this sucked!

He wasn't the villian, just a toatl dumbass! You lost me when he tried to give her a condom ad she shakes her head no. and doesn't put a stop to it right there? Is the sequel where we come back later and he is squeezing his fingerprints into the urinals at work from the really great dose she gave him? Then, to insult to injury you have a rather lengthy passage where she goes on and on having a whole litany of experiences where she "betrays" him. You end it with the sentence "I knew at that point that we would have to travel this road together for a long time to come." (sorry, but that sentence is just bad writing) Seems to me that neither of them were doing much together to begin with.

The story was obviously a "careful what you ask for" type. that being the case, you left a lot undone. I hoeon purpose. The sequel should focus on what the consequences are going to be. What is the road they are going to travel? What was she thinking, her motivations? can he still do the matress mambo or is this scene going to replay over and over again in his head leaving him with a limp you know what?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good work

People who critique the work are obviously not terribly understanding of the wife-taken-by-others fantasy. Sure, the story's been done before, but that's kind of the idea. That's a genre. The shame/confusion is often supposed to be a part of the experience, and if it confuses/offends people, they're looking for a different kind of story.

Good, descriptive writing. I think it really captured the lust/emotions well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Super Horny

Great plot, simply and superby written

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
U SHOULD CHAGE THE WORDS

THE STORY IS MIND BLOWING SEXY BUT THE WORDS LIKE TEARS, SHAME, SADNESS WAS NOT NEEDED THAT KNOKS ME DOWN. THE BREAST THING WAS NICE. I SAW MY WIFE FUCK IN BETWEEN HER BREAST GUYS AND I JUST LOVE IT AND SHE TOO

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well written, but not creditable

Great fantasy, very well written, but not believable the way it was portrayed. But a whale of a tale anyway

mudddymudddyover 16 years ago
Wish my wife were so bold!

While reading your wonderful story, I was imagining that it was my wife in the leading role. How I would love to see her in action like that! Thanks..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The wife isn't bold...she is starved for love. Her

husband???if he can be called that should reakize that she uses himonly for money and security...she;s never even suxked his cock,...what a looser. marriedwithballs@tahoo.com

14mylife14mylifeover 13 years ago

I have read many many stories on this site over time. I know I am not alone in saying yours is without a doubt the best here. It shows a perfect understanding between the people and the pace in realistic. I can't count the number of times I have cum while reading it. You are a very good writer and if this story never happened it is a true shame. The insight into the mental processes of the people is spot on. Congratulations.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 11 years ago
Great story

I just loved your story and your way of telling it. I love how you made a big deal of watching the kissing and described it at length. My gal and I have a guy we play with, I just love watching them kiss and warm one-another up. It is so intimate and one of the things I enjoy most about our threesomes.

I'm afraid that I must vote with several others, as I would also prefer that you use names instead of numbers. Other than that, I look forward to reading all of your work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

There was my wife, 66 years old, her dress up around her waist, her hands against the wall, a guy at least half her age fucking her as the party went on in the front rooms of the house. Whats more,there was another guy,ready and as the first guy finished he moved in and took his place, banging hard into her. I moved towards them, my cock harder than I can remember for a long time. The second guy finished and he looked at me, go for it man, she loves it, as I moved behind her and fucked her well filled sloppy pussy adding my cumm to theirs. Two more guys used her before we left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What would make this story work better for me.

The more a story feels real rather than someone's fantasy, the more stimulating I usually find it. While the situations in the present story are quite erotic, the writing does not make them feel real. For one thing, the lady does not express any of her thought about sharing intimacy. ("I want you to cum in me..." does not count.) She is essentially like a cartoon figure. The same goes for #1 and #2. Not only would names be helpful, their profile would gained to be fleshed-up so that we get the feeling that they are real people.

The behavior of the couple is most curious and rather unplausible. For instance, in 10 years of marriage, intercourse was invariably done with a condom, no one enggaged in oral sex during all that time, let alone swallow some sperm. There was no discussion between the husband and his wife about opening their marriage nor any agreement to plan and set-up a first encounter. The author does not deal with the strong emotions (uncertainty, jalousy, fear...) that invariably need to be addressed before the jump is made. Starting with a gangbang is surely less plausible than first engaging in a mfm. Likewise, it does strike me as unlikely that a woman who in the past 10 years has not sucked a cock would jump at the first opportunity to do so without any hesitation or practice on her husband's first. And swallowing the sperm from a guy she just met for the first time the same evening seems quite a stretch.

Those a just a few points that you might consider if you chose to give the story more plausibility. Alain/panorama61@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I love it!

I have so many fantasies of seeing my beautiful wife in situation like this. I have no idea how to have it happen, but if it could, I would definitely help it along. I wouldn't even have to be there, but just to know she was with another man or two satisfying them and being satisfied, I would wait at home for her return full of cum and love her all the more for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hated it, just empty boring and inept drivel ! 1* !!

!

BobNbobbbi43BobNbobbbi43over 6 years ago
Very Good

the erotic emotions of husband and wife explored through two extraneous gentlemen. Very erotic and very well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I would let my wife have anything

Yes, i told my wife I would do anything you ask for and you could have anything you want. Always tease her about how would you like 10” she always said you and who else. I always told her any one you like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hot story

looking forward to a sequel

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Just a wimp husband with a cuck fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another slut married to a closeted gay guy. Yawn...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

wow That was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous