No Turning Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swigby
swigby
220 Followers

A thick stream of sperm erupted from my iron-hard erection. I tensed again, then again and yet a fourth time, each contraction of my body sending another gush of sperm from my cock. My gaze was locked on my wife and her passionate, topless embrace with Number Two. It was as though my vision could zoom into sharp, slow-motion close-up... the goose bumps on the flesh of her thighs, his hands on the taut, pink skin of her large breasts, her nipples hard and erect. As I watched my wife turn herself completely over to another man, my semen shot high into the air and then splashed down on my shirt.

As the last spasms of my orgasm subsided, the other man, Number One, stood up. Only then did I notice that he had taken off his clothes. His level of arousal was clear by his rigid cock. He knelt down behind my wife, who was still locked in an embrace with Number Two, and tugged down her blue panties. Her full bum bounced slightly as he pulled the waistband over her cheeks, and then slid the panties to the floor. Carol stepped out of them, released herself from Number Two's embrace, and stood back. Now wearing only her thigh-highs and heels –and the pearl necklace – she stretched her arms to the ceiling, just as I had imagined in my fantasies, and slowly turned, offering the two men a long look at her exquisite body.

Number Two began to undress as my wife looked over at me. Then she turned to Number One and pulled his face down to hers and opened her mouth, taking in his tongue. With eyes closed, she reached down and began to slowly stroke his long erection as she swayed her body to the music. His cock was much longer than mine, and appeared smooth and pink. When it slipped from her grip, it sprang up almost vertical.

I unbuttoned my shirt and slid off my watch. I was now completely nude, but hidden in the shadows, watching my wife sharing herself with two strangers. My penis was once again as hard as steel, pulsing with my arousal. I stood up and began a slow gyration of my hips. I reached down and began to stroke my cock as my wife opened her mouth again and again to Number One's thrusting tongue. I saw Number Two move in the background. I thought I couldn't be seen but he appeared to be watching me intently. My view of him was partially obstructed by my wife and Number One. I couldn't see his hands but it looked as though he was moving one rhythmically between his legs as I pushed my erection up and down into my fist.

Then Carol motioned for Number One to sit on the sofa. She sat down on his knees, facing him and his erect penis, which she again began to gently massage. He closed his eyes and moaned, slowly thrusting his hips upwards on every stroke. She edged forward, and I realized she was going to let him enter her. I remembered the condoms I had brought, and frantically pulled a handful from my jacket hanging beside me at the door. I stood up and took a step towards my wife, but at that instant she turned to me. I held up a condom, but to my stunned surprise, she shook her head.

Still looking at me, she lowered herself slowly onto Number One's throbbing cock. His eyes closed. He moaned louder than before and raised his pelvis up to meet her. She gave me a long, sultry look. Her flushed face and extremely erect nipples told me all I needed to know about her state of arousal. Then she tenderly stroked Number One's face. It was an act of intimacy that made me flinch at the same time as it lifted me to new heights of excitement. He opened his eyes and looked at her. She took his hands and placed them on her swaying breasts and then lifted her hands abover head, closing her eyes and turning her face to the ceiling.

Again, time seemed to slow down. From where I stood, I could see Number One's glistening cock easily penetrating my wife's soaking pussy. She groaned quietly with every upward thrust. She kept her hands behind her head, offering her body completely to his gaze. Her breasts bounced in time with their heaving bodies, her nipples seeming to strain toward's his face, her breasts becoming more and more engorged as her arousal grew and grew.

Then she bent down and, turning her eyes to look at me again, whispered into Number One's ear. I couldn't hear her because the music was still playing, but I was sure I could read her lips, and what she said brought me to the brink of orgasm. "Come in me." This was a level of intimacy that far surpassed anything we had had together. I felt that she somehow sensed that this would thrill me and humiliate me at the same time. Then she kissed him again, her lips parting as he eagerly thrust his tongue back into her mouth.

With this encouragement, Number One went over the top. He frantically squeezed her full hips and pulled her down hard onto his rigid cock with a slap. She looked at me again and, her voice trembling with arousal, said more loudly: "Please, shoot your come into me. Fill me with your come, now."

Which he did. He called out in a gasp, then thrust himself up, his legs trembling beneath my wife's wobbling bum. "I'm coming in you!" He yelled it out, and my wife took a sharp breath and moaned. "I can feel it," she said. "I can feel your sperm shooting up into me." She was still looking at me.

I could only groan helplessly as my own orgasm overcame me. Again, I tensed my body and then released a jet of sperm from my hard cock. I watched them embrace and thrust together for a few more moments, then saw the milky white fluid from Number One's ejaculation run out of my wife's vagina and back down his cock. Another spurt exploded from my cock, then another. Number One slowed his thrusts and then withdrew his wilting penis from her swollen cunt. I realized that my fantasy had come true... my sexy, voluptuous wife was sharing herself with a complete stranger while I watched. Even more, she had let him penetrate her without a condom, even begging him to shoot his sperm into her. I was reeling from the feelings of lust mixed with jealousy and shame.

And although I felt spent, I realized there was to be a finale.

Number Two helped my wife get up from the other man's lap. He took her by the hand and walked over to a dresser. He turned around and leaned back against the dresser, with his hands on the edge behind him. He looked at Carol and thrust his thick hard erection forward. I was watching him in profile, and I could see that his hard-on was throbbing up and down. Carol hesitated for a moment, then reached down and began to stroke him. They looked at each other as she did it. Then with one hand he reached out and drew her face to his and kissed her deeply.

When the kiss was over, he said to her, "Hold up your tits." My wife looked down at her full breasts, then cupped one in each hand. He bent down and she lifted herself up on her toes. The effect of this position on her legs and bum electrified me, accentuating her curves and the firmness of her flesh. He licked and tenderly kissed her nipples. She put back her head and moaned.

"You're incredibly sexy, Carol. Much sexier than you think you are. Show yourself to me again."

My wife stepped back and again began to sway to the music, her hands in her hair, then moving them down over her breasts and hips. Number Two began to stroke his cock but stopped almost right away. I sensed that he was close to coming.

"Shouldn't we invite your husband to join us?" he asked, nodding in my direction. My wife looked over at me for a moment then back at Number Two. She shook her head. No.

"Have you ever satisfied him with your mouth?" he asked. She hesitated, then again shook her head.

He looked at her for a moment, then nodded his head slightly. My wife looked at the floor, then slowly dropped to her knees. My head began to spin as she steadied herself with one hand on his leg. With the other she pull his straining cock down towards her mouth. She licked her lips, opened her mouth and guided in his pulsating erection. Neither of them moved at first. She simply held his rigid cock in her mouth. His eyes were closed. Then she slowly moved her head forward, then back. Her cheeks were flushed and the hand she used to steady herself was trembling. She moved the other hand between her thighs and began a slow stroking motion that kept time with the gentle rhythm she had established with her lips on Number Two's cock. All the while she was looking up into Number Two's face.

Number Two opened his eyes and looked down at my wife. "Your tits," he said in a hoarse whisper. "Squeeze them for me."

My wife moved both hands to her breasts and kneaded them softly. She continued the slow back-and-forth with her lips over his gleaming cock.

"Careful," he said, barely able to speak. "If you're not careful, I'll come."

She continued to massage one breast but she moved her right hand back down between her thighs and resumed the stroking motion. At the same time she quickened the pace of her mouth over his shaft. Then she shifted her position slightly so she coould look at me. Number Two, seeing her move her gaze, also looked over at me, then rolled his eyes and grunted loudly.

"I'm going to come," he gasped. "Into your mouth."

My cock was about to explode as I realized my wife was inviting him to ejaculate into her mouth. In a daze, I stumbled out into the light so they could both see me. My member was pink and throbbing, threatening to burst. I put my hands behind head and began to gyrate and thrust my hips. Number Two contracted his stomach muscles with a loud groan and thrust his erection deeper into my wife's mouth. They were frozen like that for a moment... I thought I could see the muscles at the base of his penis contract, then the shaft swelled slightly. He groaned again. "That's it!" he gasped.

My wife's eyes widened for a split second, and she moaned. I was sure she had just felt the first spurt of the other man's semen along her tongue and into the back of her throat. She closed her eyes and swallowed, but then looked at me again. Her hand was moving faster between her thighs. Number Two's cock swelled again, and again he groaned. Her lips were glistening but still securely wrapped around his twitching hard-on. She ducked her chin slightly and swallowed his second spurt. She kept her eyes locked on me. They were watering slightly. The expression in her eyes changed for a moment. She seemed to be embarassed, or maybe ashamed? I couldn't tell.

All I knew was that I was about to surrender yet again to an explosion of semen. I was still thrusting my cock out into the room, my hands over my head. Number Two was very clearly pumping many streams of sperm into my wife's mouth, and she was swallowing them all as fast as she could. They were both looking at me. The tip of my cock twitched once, then again.

"Carol!" I actually yelled out her name. "Look at me!" At that moment a thick stream of sperm shot from my cock. It arced toward my wife and Number Two, falling short and splashing on the floor. The color rose on my wife's chest and her nipples seem to jump out even further. She closed her eyes and her whole body tensed. She seemed to involumtarily throw back her head, letting Number Two's pulsing cock spring loose from her mouth. He gasped as his cock shot back up to the vertical and released a gush of sperm straight up onto his chest. My wife arched back, reached a hand to the floor behind her and thrust her hips up, still stroking her slit with her other hand. She lifted her head to look straight at me, and cried out. She dropped her hips for a moment, then thrust up again and spread her knees. My cock pulsed once more and released a string of sperm that splattered against my wife's quivering tummy.

She moaned one more time loudly, then the wave of pleasure subsided. She slumped down, sitting quietly on the floor. "Frank," she said quietly, but she was looking away. She shivered and her breasts jiggled. My sperm was still visible on her firm tummy. There was a small amount of Number Two's sperm on her chin. Most of the rest she had hungrily swallowed. I shivered too as my own orgasm subsided. My legs could hardly carry me and I was sweating. I stumbled back onto the bench in the shadows and sat down.


Number Two was leaning limply against the dresser. He ran a hand through his hair as he looked at my wife. "You are stunning," he said. "Let me know if you ever need my services again." Then he smiled.

It was over. I was sore from having come so hard and so often. I didn't know how much time had passed since we began. I wasn't sure whether I had gotten what I'd expected. I wasn't even sure I knew what I had wanted in the first place. But clearly my wife and I had embarked on a new journey. Where it would end was hard to say. My wife finally looked up at me. I couldn't decipher the look on her face. There was a certain calmness there, maybe some kind of fulfillment. But there was something else... shame? sadness? I knew at that point that we would have to travel this road together for a long time to come.

swigby
swigby
220 Followers
12