No Way Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. That's nice..." he began tracing her under her tight boobs and grasping her nipples tightly between his fingers. She let out a small cry.

"I did not say to cry Jocelyn." He said sternly and grasped them even harder, forcing her to cry out even louder. He pushed her shoulders down and smacked her bottom even harder. She screamed into the pillow.

"You get what you deserve Jocelyn. I told you... I get what I want and you can NOT complain or cry out... understand?"

"Yes." She whimpered. How she enjoyed this pain, she wondered. Why did it feel so good coming from him? "Yes Vance." She finally let out.

"No, I suppose you have lost the right to call me that." He shook his head. "That just won't do."

He pulled her hips up to his and wet between her legs again. She shuttered.

"You can call me sir, or Mr. Fairfax." He said in a louder more pronounced voice. He shoved his member again in her forcefully over and over again. She cried out repeatedly.

"Is this pleasing to you Jocelyn?" He pulled her up to him again, this time she fell nearly limp. She merely nodded. He held her chin from behind.

"Speak." He demanded licking her jaw line of its sweat.

"Yes. It feels good." She whined.

"It feels good?" He whined back "Who, who is making you feel good Jocelyn? Who has their dick so far in your pussy you can't talk? Who is that??" He was still holding her chin up close to his so that he could hear each breath that escaped her.

"Sir... You sir... Mr. Fairfax." She replied not even opening her eyes.

"Mr. Fairfax what?" He said playing with his other hand on her crotch.

She shook emphatically while he tickled her raw, throbbing, sopping wet pussy.

"Mr. Fairfax makes me feel gooooood." Joss let out.

"Nice." He exclaimed shoving her back onto the bed. He finally let her have it, and gave her a release. She exploded all over his legs and her bed.

"Oh Jocelyn, you made a mess." He pulled back and flipped her around so that she was sitting upright. "You need to apologize."

"I am sorry?" She questioned with her eyes closed.

"No, no, no, no, no...." He yelled. He placed his thumb on the inside of her bottom jaw and shoved her face down to his enormous cock shoving it into her mouth. She choked at first and then began stroking it with her tongue.

"That's better... there, there, there..." He smiled patting the back of her head.

"Now apologize" he said cramming her face into his crotch.

Mumbling she tried to get it out.

"What was that?" he asked again.

Again, she tried.

"I still cannot hear you little girl... are you sorry for making a mess?" he asked.

She nodded, now stroking him rapidly.

"Of course you are. You are a good girl. Good girls always clean up after themselves." He chuckled.

He came shooting into her mouth with such speed that it shocked her. He kept it inside her mouth, forcing her to swallow.

Vance picked her head up, pushing the hair away from her moist face.

"Now what do you believe a good girl should say?" He grinned forcefully upholding her head with his hand under her chin.

"Thank you, Vance." She mustered.

"Oh... no. Try again." He demanded pulling her hair taut behind her.

"Thank you Mr. Fairfax." She cried.

"I don't know that I believe you are realllllly grateful Jocelyn," He pulled even harder on her hair. "How sad that makes me."

"I am though sir," She cried even louder "Thank you Mr. Fairfax!"

"Better." He whispered kissing her once more with a heavy passion.

He stood quickly and threw his suit back on while she still lay limp on the bed. She opened her eyes to find him staring longingly back at her.

"Take a shower, I will have dinner ordered in for you." He spoke slowly. He looked at his watch, and looked up again, this time with a straight face displaying no pleasure.

"Remember the first rule Jocelyn. Not a soul but you and I will know about this arrangement." He waved his finger in the air like her mother used to when she was getting taught a lesson.

"You will notice a small weekly allowance in your accounts in addition to your tuition. Do as I ask and it could increase. If you disobey my requests and you will see that also reflect not only your tuition and allowance, but your family's situation as well." He explained it all as she was now fully aware of the position again.

"See that you remember that I have 24 hour recording of you, everywhere you may go. Do not doubt my power and the extent I might go to find you Jocelyn. You are mine and mine alone. I do not share." Vance recalled.

He walked straight over to the door, as she pulled the covers up to her face, trying to shield her indiscretions.

He completed strapping his tie around his neck and with a fleeting thought he turned around and said

"I will have packages delivered here for you. I might even have some of my men stop by to check on you if I am unavailable. NONE of them are to even speak to you, let alone touch you, so do not be afraid. This is meant to be pleasurable." He winked his icy blue eyes and walked out.

12