All Comments on 'No Way Out Ch. 01'

by Forthefunofit

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gay

Fetish, Gay husband crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
There is No Way an Adult Wrote This

Go back in your mothers basement and jerk off to Playboy. Only a 13 year old would find this even remotely erotic. Not to mention believable. Not very good first effort.1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a

fucking loser the person who submitted this is, i threw up and i only read a few lines.

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
God!

I think my IQ dropped 10 points while reading reading this stupid crap.

But even at that, I'm still smart enough to give it what it deserves...one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hey another fucking sicko cuck. Post this sick shit in FETISH asshole! Cuckoldry is a FETISH or are you another brain dead moron who only thinks with his 4 inches. If you'd get out of moms basement you'd realize this disgusting FETISH is not very normal and you have issues to say the least!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BAD, BAD, BAD

I stopped reading it half way through the first page. This shit is not erotic, it is just garbage to incite the wanna be cukes

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no no no no

not to be continued........ the end of this cuckee bullshit!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Looking for a way out?...

...give yourself a bullet. On the other hand - - it takes a man to do a man´s job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great start to a longer series

I hope that this is the first in a great series . Nice set up . Good story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

take no notice of the bad comments, i thought it was great, they are only voiceing their own insecurities, well done , more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You Had Better

If you do another chapter we know that James is going to make her his slut and she is turning out to like every bit of it - all of it so...

We hope you'll sit her down, confess how it came about, tell her about the switched phones, apologize about being horny seeing her conduct but tell her how hurt, anger, jealous and upset he was that he had been conned into this...he thought (stupidly) that it was just a Prom date.

He doesn't like what happened, feels responsible but it needs to stop!!!

If she says she needs to have an ongoing sexual and slutty life and still be married then I hope to hell you cut James nuts off - make sure he lives and just before you go to jail - have James exposed for the seduction and rape of his wife (Burner Phone memory), his child removed by child services because the mother is a slut and can't be depended on.

Something like the foregoing would work and why...YOU WROTE that he was really hurt and angry and wanted to find a way to stop all of James conduct so...if you deceived us...well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sorry, I couldn't

finish this either. FYI, I quit after neighbor geek threatens black mail and wants to go to the prom with her back on page one. But even before that, I was very skeptical after reading about dude's 4.5er dick. Even if your "passion" is for writing cuck stories, I want to know why small dick = small brain or instant wimp? I mean, big dick doesn't = big brain? But, really, whatever you have planned for his story, I decided today, I just DO NOT want to read another one of THOSE type of stories. Plus, I really don't like blackmail stories either. It is fucked up, because they NEVER seem to realize that there is another option beyond going along with it. HONESTY with your partner, and going to the police (because black mail IS a crime), for starters. OK, the truth about his brief indiscretion with the babysitter will screw up his marriage? May be, but letting her fuck the neighbor kid, who (even if he is average) has a bigger cock WON"T screw it up? I quit reading the story at the exact moment that this story was over. When he failed to beat the shit out of the little fuck who thought he could blackmail him, this shit needed to get flushed down the toilet with the other cuck crap on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another chucky writer Sick story

Well how do you guys write such trash, it's totally unbelievable and so sick. He black males him to take his wife to the prom ,so he could fuck her and make her some kind of whore. He now jerks off getting aroused by there behavior. She has sex with the limo driver,the photo guy and the sick neighbor all on some videos this guy took. Give us a beak get real and do not continue unless this guy finds some balls. Witch I doubt you can do chucky author. Did you get your Rocks off writing this garbage.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
You should have warned us.

This should have gone in Non-consent/Reluctance, since Wifey was being plied with alcohol and who knows what date rape drugs Asshole added to it. Throw in the blackmail and you have a real non-consent tale. You really should have warned people up front that this was going to be just another cucktale. Not even well written, to be honest.

1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disgusting pervert

1*

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Set up

The guy was really stitched up. I was going to say unrealistic but I guess their both young dumb and now she is full of somebody else's cum. Not sure she would have gone that far considering she has already had one unexpected pregnancy, but who knows the world is full of weird shit.

Writing was alright, could do with a bit of polishing but I'm no novelist.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hummm

I am not sure about this one... strange at best... maybe another sub-title on the website... I am not going to vote at this time... Let me see if there is another chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Quit reading at the first paragraph.

Do you hAve any idea how many stories describe how insanely hot the (soon to be) cheating wife is? Or how many began dating in high school or college??? One would suspect that amazing gorgeous women or high powered lawyers or incredibly successful business women are all cheating on their spouse and the men are either plain, ordinary Joe Averages, who are really nice, faithful and devoted husbands or willing cucks who get off knowing their wife is fucking other men.

This story is no different and I don't even need to read it to know that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Trash-filthy worthless trash!

Complete disgusting filthy vile trash!

Have some panfried raccoon's asshole with Skunk Cabbage and Drano and vomit!

CRAPULA!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wanker

That fucker would be put in a wheelchair and have his dick cut off plus his as, smashed then she would get face full of acid take baby and fuk off. Sick of cuckold shit on lit, it's a sick perversion so should b. In fetish

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Garbage, pure and simple!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nofuninit

worthless

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid to the next level

Hell stupid would be an improvement over this dribble.

But the one thing that is ever true, he will "write" more of the same formula bilge crap before crawling back down into mommies "fixed-up basement apartment"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ordinarily I'd hate this kid...

... and I'd have to wonder why the husband is such an incredible dumb fuck as to destroy his marriage in order to "save" it. Even if he did deserve it for cheating on his wife.

Then I realized WHY he has to agree it. He's a child molester and can spend a very long time in jail. No shit, you actually wrote Sarah as an under 18, which totally explains why there was any threat of him "going to jail". Within Lit's standards, certainly since there's no description of the sex, but still. He's a fucking pedophile. She's like 15 or 16, probably the younger since it's a criminal act.

""You're going to do everything I tell you to do or your wife, the police and Sarah's parents are going to get a copy of that DVD. I'm pretty sure this would get you some jail time."""

Yeah, cheating on your wife isn't a criminal act, even if it is the act of an extreme asshole who deserves a BTB ending. To sum it up, this asshole cheats on his wife, cheats with a fucking child and basically destroys his marriage, then sells out his wife to keep himself out of jail.

Make the humiliation by James long and painful, and after you're done humiliating him, put a bullet in his face. BTB is bad enough, but fucking adults don't have sex with kids and I don't want to hear any goddamn excuses about how he's only 18.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
There is a way out, and the main character should have taken it very early in the piece.

Glock to the temple

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The cuck story

that wasn't Started off great then turned into a different type story.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 10 years ago
gGock to the temple of the main character..

and 2 glocks to the temples of people who think this is good stuff for LW! Put it in fetish please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a rancid piece of pure junk!

Obviously some crummy perverted 13 year old pervert wrote this piece of trash! Do the world a favor you asswipe,go drown yourself in your GOD DAMNED TOILET YOU SCUMBUG!!! This is pure and ugly crapula! Whoever wrote this crap needs to be devoured by a fucking GILA MONSTER!!!!!

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
5 stars for effort

I am not harsh on criticism the first half, blackmail up to the prom was great, the wife pretending to be with the husband on prom night ok, out there, lost me, the young kid getting his way and going all the way? drunk or not, I could not see it... maybe erotic to some, but the second half prom to the end did not move me at all. I was expecting the wife to look into the camera, already knowing about the affair and telling her husband this is payback. I did not expect some newly wed husband to be a wimp or cockold.. not happening. I hate this type of story theme. Revenge is one thing to sit down in a supposed small town? what no car.. why not drive to the prom, and catch up with them.. confess and ride out the drama? chapter 2, hope to see cleaner this time, I do not see a wife as a slut enjoying this or even allowing it.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

I rarely say this but please don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lots of mindless, boring comments here

I can't really understand all the comments that basically say, "I really hate cuckold stories, that's why I read this one!!!!! And then took the time to write a comment on it!!!! I'm so angry!!!!!"

Personally, I thought the phone-swap was a clever plot element and the writing was good. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
read page 1 almost

almost read page one. tale sucks, don`t write anymore

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What is wrong with this story? Everything?

If this is all you have to offer, don't write anymore, LW is full of wimpass cuckolds and don't need any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Retarded story

And if you liked it you are retarded too.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bullshit

You may as well have written in aliens. the whole storyline is impossible. Total bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent, keep writing!

Don't let the people who hate this type of story discourage you. For the kind of story it is, you did an excellent job: pacing, detail, dialog, and, of course, sex.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 10 years ago
I can't believe.....

As I was saying, I can't believe there are so many people who can't just comment on your writing, grammar, spelling, etc. This was very well written and as erotica goes, very believable. I look forward to more.

5 stars.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue soon, please ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ok story

I think this is actually was an ok story, up until the usual turn in the end where the husband shows up as a willing cuckold who think that everything that were a catastrophic earlier on is now soo exiting. It's only downhill from here. Either keep with the plot of the wife being turned into a slut by getting tricked, and the husband getting desperate because that's NOT what he wants but he has a problem stopping it due to his own cheating, and try to develop this, or quit continuing, as the story will be like hundreds like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
~!!!!!! CRAPULA! CRAPULA!

CRAPULA! GO BACK TO YOUR TOILET,YOU PERVERTED SICK FUCKING PRICK!

WHY DON'T YOU DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND EAT DEADLY POISONOUS NIGHTSHADE AND VOMIT TO DEATH,ASSWIPE!

MAY YOU BE DEVOURED BY A MUTANT LION!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
ALL FERAL ANIMALS

always leave them selve an escape hole or at least a back door. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What kind of fools think this is "great."

Just a typical slut wife story with a wimp wife.

JackorChuckJackorChuckover 10 years ago
Sick

There is something sick about a husband beating off while watching his wife being fucked by another man. Just another cuck story which seem to be overrunning LW of late.

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
Please stop this story now

For the sake of Humanity!!

HardYakkaHardYakkaover 10 years ago
Average to poor writing

No plot bothers me [apart from incest, but I don't go there]. Do yourself a favour and get a good editor, there are some seriously good ones on this site. And put a disclaimer to prevent these macho wannabe closet poofters infesting your comments section with moral blabber [although it may be futile as there's a description on LW link about what kind of stories they can expect and they still swarm like flies to shit]

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great stuff

Really enjoyed it, very hot. Please ignore those who hate cuckold stories and keep writing!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Hoist by ... a bunch of things

Moral of the Story: Close your fucking blinds before you nail the babysitter!

Alternate Moral: Insist on the hand-jobs! Tell Sweetie it will keep you from having to nail the baby-sitter!

Sick (but HOT) Moral: Thank James for blackmailing your perverted ass and unleashing a tiger! Insist on him taking her to a hotel (on HIS dime, of course) at least TWICE a week! Sweetie and James will love you for it. Stock up on Kleenex and lotion! No need for burner phones any more!

Bonus: Suggest that Sweetie invite Sarah the Babysitter for a threesome on one of James' hotel-nights! INSIST on HD video (and maybe a videographer or two!)

4*

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124over 10 years ago
Great story.

Please continue on with more chapters. This could make a good series.

Ignore the naysayers. They can write even intelligible comments, much less a story of their own.

I gave you 4 stars because it needed serious editing. Please watch word usage. It slows down the reading when you got to figure out what you really meant to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holly Shit that was amazing

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you had your say, now I get mine........

Dude, there are too many improbable elements for this to have enough substance to be believable.

It is clearly a juvenile masturbation dream you've had since high school. I'm glad you found an outlet.

Your writing is almost dismal, but your story-telling is pretty good.

I should think if you had a decent story rattling around the gap betwixt your ears, you might make a serviceable storyteller.

Some editorial effort will greatly improve the experience for those of us that believe a writer should have enough self respect to make the best job of it he/she can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing story

Ignore the haters, it was the most amazing story I read in a long time, I jerked off reading this... it was exactly my fantasy... If someone has similar story please email me at mittapalleashok@gmail.com and please continue...

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogover 10 years ago
best story posted on here in months

The low score is laughable. 27 have favorited this already. That's a high number. Well done. I look forward to reading more of your tales in the future.

fuuk_69fuuk_69over 10 years ago
love this story

Bring more like this please. Its my favourite story now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Stuff

Ignore the insults. I don't know why but there's this behavior on here where people read erotic stories that aren't in line with what they supposedly prefer and then they insult the author for writing they want the world to think they disagree with. Anything cuckold related tends to get an angry response from a vocal minority, who more often than not jerked off to it and then felt weird about it because they're so pathetic and can't stand to see that anyone might be ok with it. lol. Anyways - loved it. I look forward to the next installment. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best story ever

This is by far the best story I have read in years .. Well do .. Cannot wait for more .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Part 2?

It's time for it!

:D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story

Ignore the whiners who leave such stupid and hate-filled comments. They obviously went through the entire story just to get to the comment page at the end.

Pretty good. Yeah, a little implausible, but a really good first effort. Keep 'em comin'.

flower_girlflower_girlabout 10 years ago
a heart felt thank you ...

First ... so I think it hard to write and you have my heart felt thanks for sharing with us! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Second ... there has been a lot of criticism of kinks in the comments ... and thanks uncalled for. Its an erotic story site, and if it isn't your cup to tea then move on.

Third ... the whole young couple, cheat with the babysitter, guy next door black mail thing I couldn't wrap my brain around ... but hey, its fantasy.

Fourth ... the idea of manipulating cell phones so that a husband could watch, and so that a wife would think she is communicating with her husband is a VERY VERY interesting concept. quite creative.

Fifth ... there are a lot of relationships where a husband enjoys watching and sharing his wife. I look forward to the next chapters and other stories/worlds you end up writing about!

Lilly

colesneil37colesneil37about 10 years ago
Enjoyed the story

It always amazes me when sad wankers decide to write abuse on peoples stories, I mean "I threw up after the first chapter" what a load of bollocks. You came and felt bad about yourself or you get your jollies by just being a pathetic little troll

If it is constructive criticism fine if not just delete the comments as they are not worth being on here.

As for story, improbable but liked where it was going and enjoyed it after all most stories on here are fantasy, hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fuck these haters

Come back and write more in the same style. Loved it and fairly unique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please....

Hope you keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Part 2 please!!!!!!

You're a great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lol

"It always amazes me when sad wankers decide to write abuse on peoples stories..." Heh. Well, it always amuses me when sad wankers decide to get their panties in a bunch when they see criticism of a pretty badly written story. Piss off.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 9 years ago
Really????

As she walked in I would have walked out. I would have hunted the fucker down, beaten him and then shot his stupid ass. What a fucking stupid story. I felt sorry for the husband. He was seduced, and then had to pay for it. BTB next time please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WACC

60 favorites to this story... 60 really sick people that need a lot of mental health therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very sad indeed

hubby painted himself in to a corner... and at the time he could only walk on the wet paint to keep from selling his wife as a whore...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

The person who wrote this shit is one sick vyefww fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Only idiotic crap by a real faggot!!! MINUS 5*!!!

How idiotic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Whats the matter with you? You are an insane idiot!!!

What a bunch of crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hope this guy has been neutered

The author is too pathetic to breed

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only for the brain sick perverts!!!

More crap isnt possible!!!

jwp6199jwp6199almost 6 years ago
Disagree totally... Excellent and original!

Keep up the excellent work. Keep it going.... see how this can continue for a while..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Hopefully you will continue this story!!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Defend

People who.praise and defend this horrible bullshit are as messed up as the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Complete bullshit

He threatens you. Here's what you say - "Go away. Destroy all the copies of this and never talk to me or my wife again. If this gets out, regardless of who releases it, I'm coming for you and you're going to the hospital. If I go to jail, I'll get out and I'll come for you. I'll turn your balls into mush and you'll never walk again. Think about it. Think about never being able to have sex or father children. Think about having to spend your life in a wheelchair. Now get out and never let me see or hear from you again". All done. Nobody would risk his life for something so little given the possibilities. This was simply an awful story that was so poorly thought out it made me laugh.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 4 years ago
DIFFERENT

In the enjoyment of adult fiction there is usually a need for the suspension of disbelief and certainly this one required it. Even the truism, "champagne makes girls want to dance and take off their pants," has limits with regard to what a female will do after imbibing. But, the phone game was fun.

Thanks for sharing.

johnstang2johnstang2over 3 years ago
I just loved your story

It would be great if James and Lisa continued having sex after this story too. Maybe Lisa becomes pregnant again and gives James a son to brag about and another mouth for Dave to feed.

biuejackie22biuejackie22over 3 years ago
It was erotic

The description and how each step played into the next was great. You are a good writer.

AlericAlericabout 3 years ago

What kind of moron gives someone else their phone? This guy has to be the dumbest person alive.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukover 2 years ago

Great story! Will there be others in the same theme? Maybe hubby gets to like being a cuckold and pushes things further and further

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 1 year ago

I love all the fools who write about how unbelievable a porn story is and then spend the rest of the night watching X-Men or Lord of the Ring.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 months ago

The little prick woulda had a beating the likes of which woulda been elevated to urban legend status. So e little highschool dork comes up with a Machiavellian plan to blackmail his neighbors? Sure maybe...but the little shit stain has the audacity and confidence to not only talk shit to the much tougher husband, but also to cut him outta the loop and to film himself letting her be raped by his friend? Really? Seems far fetched and if this husband is a cuck or not, it's not likely that he would take some pip squeak bossing him around or becoming the mother of his child's bull. That's nonsense

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userForthefunofit@Forthefunofit
Also known as ILOVETHETEXTS on Reddit where I write wife text stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES