Noah Hamilton, Slave Owner Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
montco724
montco724
40 Followers

They laid on the bed and Noah kissed her directly on the lips. His hands roamed over her large breasts which drooped with her age. His hand move lower and he was surprised to discover that Libby was already wet. Actually, wet wouldn't describe it – Libby was leaking like a spigot.

She was hungrily pulling Noah to her. Foreplay was not on the day's agenda. He glided over the top of her and shoved his cock into her in one swift motion. Libby was so wet, he met with no resistance, although she was very tight from nearly a decade of inaction. She screamed loudly from the pleasure. Noah wondered if the house slave Tabitha was hearing this.

"Oh Dr. Hamilton, take me. Fuck me. Make me yours." He didn't need to be asked twice. He began pumping into her with fervid speed. Libby was screaming and moaning. She hadn't felt this in decades. Even before her husband passed away, he hadn't made her feel this in a long, long time.

The cock inside her kept hammering away. Noah kissed her cheek lovingly. She looked into his eyes and that was all she needed. "I'm cumming!!!" she screamed.

Noah slowed his pace, but didn't stop pumping into her. He thought to himself, 'damn, she needs this bad.' He spent several minutes making love to her, kissing her gently and messaging her breast while slowly fucking her.

And then he picked up the pace. He grabbed one of her legs, elevated it and then started driving himself into her pussy. Libby started moaning again. She could feel the train coming. Noah kept pumping away. I'm just a matter of minutes, Libby screamed out again, "Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming." Libby crested and Noah was so close. One. Two. Three. Four more strokes and Noah came deeply inside her. He lowered his body down next to her.

She spoke first and said, "I have never had orgasms like that. I was not very lady-like."

Noah said, "Miss Hartley, you've got yourself a deal. But I think I may be real winner. I'm looking forward to these next few months!"

Downstairs, Tabitha heard the fucking and smiled. Tabitha was tremendously fond of Mistress Hartley and she hated her owner's loneliness. Tabitha was a slave, but she was fiercely loyal to Mistress Hartley. Many would have sold off or otherwise turned out a house slave of her age, but Mistress Hartley kept her on. She overlooked many of her mistakes, her shaky hands that would spill tea or her afternoon naps. Mistress Hartley was a good woman and she was pleased she was happy.

Tabitha heard Dr. Hamilton descend the stairs and then heard Mistress Hartley ringing for her on the little bell.

------------------------------------------

Noah was leaving the Hartley farm and decided to stop in at the Stewart farm. He wasn't ready to tell Abe Stewart that he was purchasing the farm, but he would soon.

As he rode up the lane, the house slave Sarah met him out front. Noah could instantly see she was in pain – and the sadness in her eyes. "Good day sir," she spoke softly.

"Hello Sarah. Is Mister Stewart here?"

"Yes sir, he is in the barn. He has told me not to disturb him, I'm sorry."

Dr. Hamilton said, "That's OK, I'll head out there myself." Sarah's eyes filled with fear and she stuttered, "but sir!"

Noah cut her off, "I'll be fine. Please just return to the house."

Noah headed into the barn, where he heard grunting and whipping. He heard Abe say, "Take that nigger! You need to learn your place. You ain't no man, I'm the man." Noah came around the corner and saw a male slave strapped to a wooden breeding horse, Abe was behind him and was fucking his ass.

Noah blurted out, "What the fuck is this?"

Abe turned to Noah and screamed, "Get the fuck out of here."

Noah turned and quickly left, casting his eyes up to the house and Sarah standing on the porch looking at him. She knew that he knew Abe's secret.

Noah mounted his horse and headed back to his uncle's house.

montco724
montco724
40 Followers
12