All Comments on 'Noir'

by kicky1000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting and novel approach

Well written spoof with naughty MM sex. Why not? Good for a stiffy, if not for a spurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

I loved every moment of this story, however you should have left the 'film noir' out of the end.

If someone reads this and doesn't know about that, then let them learn. It can be there own little mystery.

Otherwise, well written. This could have been Sam Spade.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wow

hot hot hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Good

I thought it was really hot. It definitely made me throb. the DP was excellent to put in there. Keep writing more stories, I'll definitely look you up. Also, I liked the 'noir' part it explained the title.

delihla1469delihla1469over 16 years ago
Excelent material, good job

It was great erotic reading all around. It kept me hard from beguinning to end and I loved the double penetration at the end. You could almost feel it happening. Keep up the good work.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 13 years ago
Nice story

Sure sounds good, in my case it was my stepfather that wanted to fuck my ass, it started slow just mutual masterbation then he sucked me and asked if I would suck him, oh yes, loved it. Then one night he brought in a jar of vaseline and allowed me to fuck him, then he fucked me, I still have a thing about vaseline. I open the jar and I start getting hard just remembering how nice it felt to slide into his ass.

JynnyJynnyalmost 2 years ago

Well thought out story, well executed in each erotic scene..as for not involving the Ms' into the story mix sexually I believe as up-town/stuffy as she was, she may have enjoyed it too much. Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous