None Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EyeandI
EyeandI
9 Followers

Each time he slammed in to me he brushed against that bud that sent a shiver down my spine, and up my cock. It was glorious. Under his assault I could feel my cock swaying back and forth, stiff as it had been against his first touch two nights before. Cum was oozing out the tip freely, and the feeling was fantastic. Both physically and mentally.

Touching the tip, I coated my finger in some of that cum and started to swirl it around my head. There was an ample supply. The sensitive head, and this man's beautiful cock in my ass where an indescribable feeling.

Then quite sharply I was pulled up. My eyes popped open with a gasp at the suddenness of it and the new position his cock took up inside me. He rocked slowly into and out of me and kissed my neck before whispering in my ear.

"I told you sweetheart. None other will do. Not even you."

I removed my hand from my cock immediately. I honestly thought that right now, if I wanted to, I could blow a geyser by myself, but after all this, after having this, I didn't want to. I knew he could give me something I couldn't give myself, and I wanted it. Twisting my head I gave him a deep kiss and said, "Back to it cowboy."

My back pressed against him, he resumed his thrusting into me. The new angle was amazing. His arm was wrapped around my stomach, and I wrapped my now free arm around the back of his head. With each thrust into me, it felt like he was loving me from back to front, with the waves of pleasure he was sending through me.

I admit, I was cooing like a humming bird. Head rolled back against him, and his kiss doing wonders on my exposed neck, we were a beautiful sight to behold. His moans began to grow more guttural. I knew he was close, and I wanted him to blow his seed in my ass, as much as I didn't want it to end. Such a contradictory thought seemed perfectly normal in our situation.

He took the breath from me when his big hand encircled itself around my stiff cock. He continued thrusting, and I expected him to jerk me off. He didn't. He merely gripped my cock, in that firm, possessive grip of his, and held it there steadily. He was letting me know. It was his now. No other would do, and it was his to make sing. I loved it. It drove me wild.

A few more, deep, oh so beautifully deep thrusts, and I arched my back, with what was without a doubt the biggest, most intense release of my life. I didn't make a sound. It took my breathe away. I sat there, mouth open, short gasps with each spurt, and my form clenching around his cock in time.

I took his hand in mine, brought it to my lips, and sucked what cum had spilled onto to his fingers clean off for him to see. The sight of that, my ass clenching around that wonderful cock, and a few good thrusts, finally set him off, pouring his seed deep into me. I accepted it gladly and nuzzled against his panting head.

"You're beautiful too."

He smiled at that. I was still sitting there against this strange mans cock, both of us free of frustration, and seeing his smile again was the icing on that incredible cake.

"John" I said

"Damien."

Easing off of his cock, I turned and pressed my glistening body against his, and circled my arms about him, resting my head against his chest.

"Thank you Damien."

"I expected you yesterday." He said jokingly.

"You're not as talented as you think." I chcuckled.

The moment I said those words, the smirk returned to his face.

EyeandI
EyeandI
9 Followers
12