Nora Gets It (Finally!)

Story Info
Naughty party girl finally gets her boss to spank her.
2.7k words
4.38
46.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the product of some back & forth on the literotica.com forum between myself and a helicopter pilot stationed in France. It was his story to begin with, and some of the dialogue and kinks are still his, I just tweaked it for my own fun...

*

I'd been working at the helicopter service center for about three months. Got hired there because the boss, let's call him H, went to school with my older brother and then they were buddies in the army.

I had just come home from bumming around Europe with some of my rich art school friends, living off their trust funds, sleeping in a four star hotel one night - champagne and room service, the works - and then passing out on a blanket on the beach the next night, without a care in the world or a dollar to my name.

But then some major shit went wrong. It just all snowballed outta control and I had to get lost fast, so I came home, to this sleepy little town in the middle of nowhere, where nobody had ever heard of Tracy Emin, George Batailles or even Charles Bukowski. Shit, I had to find something to keep me busy while I waited for things to cool off with Serge and the whole Interpol mess. Shit.

So I went to work everyday, the only girl in a warehouse full of men in coveralls who barely grunted hello. I think they were scared of me. Maybe H had warned them off, or maybe they knew he was friends with my older brother and had taken a bit of a protective attitude towards me, which, was totally uncalled for.

It mighta been sweet if I wasn't such a total perv. Little did he know the kinda stuff I'd done and was into, I mean, many an hour was spent at my desk fantasizing about getting fucked by one or another of the coverall clad Neanderthals that came in and out of the trailer where H had his offices. I sat right outside, in the front room of the trailer, behind a desk full of papers, unopened mail and clutter, next to a big calendar with bikini clad babes with more tits and ass than days of the week.

I made coffee every morning - that was my opening duty - which I fucked up the first four or five times. H got pretty agitated, too, which was funny because I put on my shy and sweetness act and looked all sad when he got upset and he toned it down right away.

What a sucker! I explained to him I'd never worked a coffee maker before. I didn't even drink the stuff. I mean, if you're going to drink coffee, go for an espresso, or a double latte, for Christ's sake, but who drinks that tepid, tasteless crap that comes from an American coffee machine anymore?

After I figured out how to make the stuff (I'm not dumb, just contrary), I fucked it up every now and again on purpose, just to push H's buttons, which was the only fun part of my job, other than flirting with the Neanderthals and watching them scurry away.

I started to catch H looking at me every now and again. It was kinda fun because I could tell he was conflicted. I was off limits, his buddy's little sister, and that went against his archaic code or some such bullshit.

I went into the little bathroom in the trailer once and played with my pussy for almost half an hour thinking about H and how much he wanted to fuck me. He never said a word about how long I took in the bathroom or how sometimes I'd go to the store for cigarettes and take almost an hour to come back, but I could tell it was getting to him.

He started to lay into me about smoking, telling me I shouldn't and how bad it was for me. That just made me wanta smoke more, so I did. I think he was slowly catching on to me. This was a small town, after all, and I'm sure I'd seen some of my coverall-clad co-workers at the bar a few times, so they knew the score.

I'd been pretty good, though. Three whole months here and I hadn't fucked anybody yet. Got close, but no cigar. I'd flirted pretty outrageously and even flashed my pussy -- accidentally? -- crossing and uncrossing my legs while perched on a counter at the warehouse.

The day it went down was definitely a doozie because I'd gotten fucked the night before, breaking a long dry spell. I hooked up with this kid almost eight years younger than me who played bass in a punk rock band on his way to a gig half-way across the state. The van had broken down and they went into the bar for a drink and I went right for it, figuring I'd never have to see him again, so why not?

The sex was all right, I mean sex is sex and it's always good, right, but it was nothing special. We fucked twice that night in his van, his buddies waiting outside and probably whacking off to my moans and shrieks, and then I sucked his cock to attention in the morning. He fucked me again after that, in the woods next to the campsite where they had parked. I lost track of time and didn't realize I would be late for work, so I didn't even have time to shower or go home and change. I'd have to go to work all slutted up in my bar outfit and with a pussy load of cum. Shit, H will love that!

So I got a ride back to the bar where I had chained up my bike and hopped on. It was a good 15-minute ride to the warehouse, but I made it there in about 10. Shit, I probably reeked of sex, booze and cigarettes. I was hoping H wouldn't notice or at least that he wouldn't comment, but that was too much to hope for. As soon as I rushed into the trailer, I could feel H's eyes bearing into me, beaming with disapproval. What a hypocrite, I thought, I mean what red-blooded male wouldn't like to see me in this short little khaki canvass skirt, cut even higher to show off the thighs, barely covering my ass, and a red low-cut top that clung to my pert little tits, emphasizing my ever-erect nipples.

"You're over an hour late, Nora," H said, standing at the door to his office, his 6'2" frame making the trailer seem even smaller. "Make the coffee, listen to the messages and then come into my office as soon as you're done. I want my cup of coffee and I want a full report on why you're late and why," his eyes covered my body from head to toe "you're dressed the way you are."

I felt a quick little rush go through me, thinking, he might be on to me. Nah. He's just pissed cause I'm late. I hurried to make his coffee and jotted down the three or four messages from different clients, blah, blah, blah. I tried to come up with some good excused for my tardiness, but I was drawing a blank. I grabbed his ARMY coffee cup and the little book where I wrote down all the messages and headed into his office, hoping I could come up with something, anything, to smooth things over.

He was sitting at his desk, talking on the phone. He looked up at me as soon as I stepped into his office, motioning me over. I set down his coffee and stood like a tenth-grader in front of the principle's desk, fidgeting and shifting my weight from one foot to the other.

"All right, Steve," he chuckled into the phone. Well, this was good, not in such a pissy mood after all. "Will do. I'll get back to you on that one, but don't expect too much. All right, then. We'll see," with that he hung up and took a deep, disapproving breath.

I just stood there. He just sat there, looking me up and down. Neither one of us spoke. It was like a Mexican standoff, until I finally thought to hand him his coffee.

"Thanks," he took it, still staring me down. "The messages?"

"Oh, right, um, well Mr. Brooks called about that job for the tour company. He wants to know if we can do it within their budget."

"Anything else?" he said drolly.

"Um, your dentist called to confirm tomorrow's appointment, but that's it."

"Okay," he said.

"Okay," I repeated.

"Do you want to explain to me why you were over an hour late to work this morning and why, for Christ's sake, you showed up to work dressed up like some little trollop?" he said, getting more and more agitated.

"Um, well, it's just that I went out last night with some friends and kinda got carried away, and well..."

"Nora," he interrupted, "I'd heard some stories from some of the guys about seeing you out and, frankly I didn't want to believe them, but now seeing you like this," he motioned at me, "makes me think maybe I should have listened."

"Nora, I know I'm only a few years older than you, and I don't know what you've been up to for the last 10 years, but what I do know is that you should realize there's a time and a place, and though you might look very fetching in your little," cough "outfit, it's not appropriate for the workplace. We can't have that kind of behavior at work...it is distracting to me, and the other workers...they deserve an environment where they can work quietly, and not wonder what you have on underneath you already skimpy clothes."

I knew he was right, but come on, don't be such a fucking priss! I don't know what made me do it, maybe I just wanted to shock him out of his misery. Maybe I was just bored and my ravenous sex monster had been awakened by the sex the night before.

"What's wrong with my outfit?" I challenged him, looking him in the eye with a sexy grin on my face, twirling the spaghetti strap on my shoulder "Dontcha like it?"

"That's not the point, young lady," said H, a little flustered.

"Oh?" I said, moving closer until I was right in front of him, then cheekily jumping up on his desk to perch with my legs swinging, no care to cover the panty-clad pouch of pussy playing peek-a-boo in front of his face.

"That's it." He said, and grabbed me by the hand, swinging me around and pushing me face down on his desk, my butt half-exposed in the short little skirt.

"H, what are you doing?" I feigned reluctance, hoping, crossing my fingers that this hot, authoritative figure had finally grown some balls.

"Nora, I've tried. Really, I've tried. But you are just too much! You come in here over an hour late dressed like some little fucking slut and reeking of sex... you need somebody to show you what happens to girls who think they can get away with murder as long as they show some skin and bat their eyelashes, and I'm going to be that somebody."

Holy shit, I thought, could this be it? Am I finally going to get what I've been craving from H for the last three months? And then he lifted my little skirt out of the way to show my panties.

"Let's see your panties. Do you have some guy's cum stain all over your little panties, you little slut? You DO!!!! I can see a dark spot on your panties, right near your little pussy hole....and the inside of your thighs are slightly shiny.....is that his cum coating in the inside of your sexy little thighs?" His breathing was getting harder and harder and I was genuinely starting to get a little scared. Maybe H was a big perv, too -- it sure sounded that way!

He lifted my skirt up again and ripped down my panties -- I was in heaven! Then it got better. He slapped my ass, hard, and then did it again on the other cheek. I gasped, thinking, holy shit, finally! He didn't speak, just smacked and smacked, alternating cheeks, hitting all the spots, before concentrating cruelly on the underside of my buns, where the butt meets the thighs, probably the most painful spot to get hit, but also the juiciest.

"Your butt's getting really red," he tells me, without stopping his relentless slaps, but his tone had changed, getting purely sexual.

"Mmmmm," I moan, not knowing, not caring about anything beyond his hard, punishing smacks. I was one, one bouncing butt, then two, two jiggling cheeks, and that's all I cared about.

"God, your ass is so firm...hard...I love the way it feels under the flat of my hand....and I like the way it jiggles...not a lot...and my hand print is red," he was really going to make me cum hard, I thought, dazed.

"I can see how creamy your pussy is, baby," he told me, "It's getting all juicy from the slaps. Did you get fucked hard last night, Nora? Don't lie, I know you did, I can smell it on you and I can see how your pussy's creamy with spunk."

"Aaagh," I said, incoherent. He scooped up some of the juices from my pussy with his fingers and then started feeding them to me, sticking his big, soiled fingers in my mouth.

"Eat it up, baby, this is just a little appetizer. Lick my fingers good, or else I'll have to get even meaner."

I didn't need telling twice. I wanted to lick every little drop of his juicy fingers and I did, slurping it up loudly and shamelessly. His other hand was busy groping and pinching at my ass, bouncing and slapping as I licked and slurped.

Once I had sufficiently cleaned his fingers off, he grabbed my hand and lifted me off the desk and over his lap, my butt straight up in the air and my little tits pressed up against his thighs.

"Okay, these can come out now, I've been wanting to do this for months," he grabbed my tits and pulled them out of my top, pinching and rubbing at my nipples with one hand while he fondled my red butt with the other.

God, he was driving me crazy, but I had to struggle a bit, I mean, I couldn't just let him get away with this kind of behavior, right?

"Settle down, baby," he said, pinning me down with one hand on both wrists, "it's time to repent for all your offenses. You're always late," he said, punctuating his statement with a really hard slap on the underside of my right cheek.

"Aahhh."

"You make the worst," slap, "coffee" slap "I've ever" slap "had!" slap.

"You don't know the meaning of respect," he punctuated this with a really hard smack right across both cheeks.

"Mmmmm,"

"And you know what," slap, "I think you're enjoying this too much," double slap, slap. He stopped for a second, tightening his hold on my wrists, as he riffled through his desk for something...

"Ah, here we go," he said before, thwap -- HOLY SHIT -- that hurt!

"Aaaagh!" My loud intake of breath made him laugh.

"That's right, babe," thwack, "we've raised the ante," thwack.

"Ummhmmm, hmmm, ummhmmm," I whimpered, opening my legs and raising my ass for more, as he wielded his ruler.

"Oh, she likes it, does she?" thwack, right on my thigh, almost touching my pussy. "I can smell your excitement, my pet."

"Ohhhhh!" I'm totally incoherent, just writhing on his lap, a mass of sensation.

"Is this what you wanted" thwack "when you came in here, dressed like a little slut" thwack "with some other guys' cum dripping out of your tight little pussy?" thwack.

"Ohhhh, H, please, please," I begged, thrusting my butt up at him.

"Please?" thwack "Please, what?" thwack "Please stop?" thwack, thwack "Or please keep going?"

"Please FUCK ME!" I blurted out.

He laughed. "That's what I thought."

To be continued...