Norah's First Criminal Case

Story Info
She meets Sheila's new client.
6.8k words
4.47
67.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Will you come to LA with me?” Evan stood over Norah’s desk, interrupting her as she read through a thick court document.

“What?” She looked up at him, confused. “What for?”

“I’m going to see your favorite female attorney…” he winked maliciously. “I thought you might want to tag along…”

Norah blushed, remembering her steamy experience with Sheila Hale, the attorney that represented their client’s estranged wife in the Mayer divorce case. After being thrown together as a result of one of Evan’s schemes, Norah and Sheila had ended up spending a long, busy night together in Norah’s Phoenix hotel room.

“I have work to do,” Norah looked down at her papers.

“You know, for all of her faults, I do have to say that Sheila is amazing in bed. I guess you’d agree with that.”

“Evan, I’m busy.”

“Sheila’s working on a criminal case, actually,” Evan pulled a chair up to the front of Norah’s desk, sitting down. “She’s working for a friend of mine, and I asked Paul if we could help out on the case. I just thought that you’d like to go, since you haven’t had much experience in criminal court yet.”

Norah looked up from her work, pushing her glasses up on her face.

“Who is she representing?” She asked.

“Tricky Ricky. He’s an old buddy.”

“You’re kidding,” Norah looked incredulous. Tricky Ricky was a hip-hop crooner, who was on his way to superstar status. She’d seen him on TV, flashy and handsome, dancing to up-tempo songs, and belting out sexually charged ballads. She wasn’t a big fan of his music, but because he was on the rise, you couldn’t turn on the tube without either seeing him performing, or hearing some story about him. Tricky Ricky was a magnet for controversy, and he was becoming a household name for his large entourage, his many women, his fancy cars, and his expensive jewelry.

She shook her head, refusing to believe that Evan knew him, let alone maintained a friendship with him. The only thing that she could say that the two men had in common was their habit for womanizing, and even in this, Evan wasn’t a complete cad. She’d heard stories of Tricky Ricky using women in his limo, then putting them out on the side of the highway if he got tired of them before the end of the night. Plus, Ricky was known for setting urban trends, for being ruthless, and for taking “ghetto fabulousness” to new heights. Norah just couldn’t visualize Evan and Tricky Ricky holding a civilized conversation with each other.

“Ricky’s gotten into some trouble, some illegal weapons charge, Sheila was saying. She wants me to fly to LA tomorrow, to meet up with Ricky and plan a strategy…”

“Wait. Illegal possession of a weapon?”

“Yeah, there was some incident in a night club. Ricky’s limo was pulled over after he’d left the club, after having a run in with some guy that accosted him. The police said that they found a cache of artillery in the back of the car. Sheila wants to get started before the press devours him.”

Norah’s interest was peaked. She did want to get more experience in the area of criminal law, and this was the perfect opportunity for her to observe and learn from two up and coming attorneys, Evan and Sheila. And in the back of her mind, she imagined that Sheila would have a little spare time to spend with her. Maybe they could slip away, for at least an evening.

She looked at Evan, who was waiting for her to make her decision. Traveling with Evan would probably prove to be a headache, and she would probably never get a moment alone with Sheila, with Evan breathing down her neck. She frowned, realizing that she’d have to save fun for another trip. This trip would be strictly business.

“All right. I’ll go.”

“Good. I’ll have Sandy make the arrangements.”

---

“You’ll get to meet our client in a while. He’s on his way now.”

Sheila was all business as she sat briefing Norah and Evan over the case in her bright, modernly furnished LA office. Norah tried to focus on what Sheila was saying, but she was struggling to stop reminiscing about their night together in Phoenix. Evan, for once, wasn’t in a flirtatious mood; he seemed to be genuinely concerned about the welfare of his friend.

“Evan, I think you’re pretty familiar with the case so far, but I’ve compiled this dossier on him anyway. I know that you’ll want to look through it, Norah,” Sheila handed her a folder.

Norah flipped through the pages, skimming the contents of various letters, forms, and legal documents. She wrinkled her brows in confusion, noticing the name printed on the tab of the folder.

“Did you give me the wrong file, Sheila?” she asked. “This one is for a Richard St. James Forsythe.”

Evan snickered a little as Sheila paused to explain. “That’s our client.”

“Tricky Ricky? That’s his real name?” Norah couldn’t believe it.

“Yes.”

“But it says here that he went to prep school, graduated with honors, and went on to college, but...”

“Yes. It’s been causing a lot of problems. He doesn’t want anyone to know about his past, but with this charge against him, it’s been difficult to keep all of that stuff concealed.”

“That’s where we know each other from,” Evan explained. “We went to prep school together. His parents still send me birthday cards.”

Norah read through the file more closely, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose, wondering what the real story was behind this up and coming celebrity. Tricky Ricky’s image was all about being from the streets. His story, at least the one she’d heard, was about Ricky dropping out of school at a young age. He’d been living hand to mouth on the streets before turning to a life of hustling, then getting a record deal and making it big with his music and his pop culture empire. She couldn’t believe that this roguish, philandering roughneck had actually grown up in the suburbs and had attended a posh prep school.

Before Norah got a chance to finish inspecting the file, she heard noises outside the door. A group of young men, dressed in the trendiest street wear of the day, piled into the office, taking places standing around the room. A tall, toffee colored guy sauntered in, gabbing on a cell phone. Norah immediately recognized him as Tricky Ricky.

“Yeah… yeah, I’ll have to get back with you, Dog. Yeah, I got a meeting with my lawyer… It shouldn’t take me that long… I’ll call you back in a few… No, Stick Shift will be there… Well, I’ll just have Paper Cup call you, then. All right… I’ll holla at you later.”

Norah sat watching as Ricky finally noticed Evan sitting across from her. They gave each other a warm welcome, trading insults as they went through one of those complicated five-minute handshakes.

“Well,” Sheila cleared her throat. “Let’s get down to business. Do we really need your entire entourage in here, Mr. Forsythe?”

“I pared it down, like you told me to. I only brought four of my boys. The rest of the crew is down in the limo.”

“You’ll need to ‘pare it down’ a little more,” Sheila said drolly.

“All right,” Ricky announced. “You heard the lady.”

“We’ll be right outside the door if you need anything,” one of the guys said as they filed out of the office.

“How long is this gonna take? Because I have to be at the airport by one.”

“Why?” Sheila asked.

“I have a video to shoot in Vegas, you know, for my new song, ‘Freak You All Night’.”

Sheila rolled her eyes. “You’ll need to postpone it, Mr. Forsythe. You’ll have to stay in LA, at least until we get a few things settled.”

“I can’t postpone it. It was already pushed back after that night at the club… I have to leave today. Hold on, maybe I can get them to push it back a few hours…”

The three attorneys sat in silence while Ricky gave orders over his cell phone. As he talked, his hazel eyes drifted toward Norah. When she met his gaze, he gave her a naughty wink.

“Okay,” he disconnected the final phone call. “Now I have until four. Then I have to be at the airport no later than five o’clock.”

“That’s better, Mr. Forsythe,” Sheila said, moving around her desk to present some paperwork to Ricky.

They discussed the case, and went over Ricky’s version of events for the night in question, until Sheila was satisfied that she would be able to make an adequate statement at a press conference later that afternoon. They were finished with Ricky by early afternoon, but they still had to meet with his publicist, in order to draft the statement for release to the press.

“Do you have time for a late lunch?” Evan asked Ricky as they gathered their things to leave the office.

“Yeah. I need to do some catching up with you. You know, the last time I saw you, you and Miss Thing were dating,” he jutted his head in Sheila’s direction. “What happened to that?”

“You see how much of a stranger you’ve been? That was a lifetime ago.”

“Well, who are you banging now?”

Norah held her breath, wondering how Evan would respond.

“I’m just sowing my oats, now, you know what I mean?”

“If I was you,” Ricky lowered his voice, but not enough for Norah not to hear it, “I’d be hitting that shit right there. That bitch is fine. She’s got a nice ass, for a white girl.”

Norah blushed, snapping her briefcase shut.

Evan laughed. “She’s too much trouble…”

“Really?” Ricky turned to look at Norah again, slowly appraising her assets. “You know how much I like trouble.”

“Yeah… You like it too much…” Evan led them out of the office.

Norah moved to follow them when she felt a hand on her arm.

“Mr. Forsythe,” Sheila called to Ricky, still clutching Norah’s arm. “Where will you be staying in Vegas? I’ll need to know where to reach you.”

“I’ll let Evan know over lunch.”

Norah watched the two men leave, laughing and slapping each other on the back.

“He’s such an ass,” Sheila complained, sneering as the elevator doors closed off their view of Evan and Ricky.

“Which one?” Norah grinned, finally making Sheila smile.

“I never thought I’d get a moment alone with you,” Sheila pulled Norah back into the office.
Norah could feel her heart thumping and her thoughts racing as Sheila softly stroked her palm with her thumb.

“I’m starving. You want to have lunch at my place?” Sheila’s eyes sparkled with excitement.

“Sure. I’d love to see your place.”

“I’d love to have you in my place,” Sheila licked her lips before grabbing her purse and pulling Norah out of the office.

---

Sheila couldn’t drive fast enough to get to home. Norah was impressed with the place, a cozy, Mediterranean style bungalow. Sheila kicked her high heels off as soon as she stepped through the door, peeling her jacket off and unbuttoning her blouse.

Norah stood admiring the décor, and didn’t notice Sheila disrobing until she turned around to see her standing in nothing but blue thong panties and dark thigh high stockings.

“Well, come on,” Sheila chided her. “Get naked.”

Norah laughed, following Sheila to her bedroom.

“Wow,” Norah marveled at the delicate canopy that draped over the large bed. “You live like a princess,” she breathed.

“Yeah. It’s nice to be a princess at home, when I’m treated like a bitch at work.” Sheila shook her head, smiling at Norah. “Looks like you need some help.”

Sheila carefully undressed Norah, stopping to run her brown hands over Norah’s pale flat stomach and her firm ass. Soon, Norah stood completely naked in front of Sheila, her knees beginning to buckle from the impact of Sheila’s lusty gaze.

“I’ve been dreaming about your pussy,” Sheila moaned. “I get wet just thinking about you, now.”

“Well, I’m here, now,” Norah grinned. “You can have me.”

Sheila was already sprawled across the bed, stroking her pussy lips through her skimpy panties.

“Can I join you?” Norah asked.

“Of course. I was just working on a little present for you. A souvenir, or a keepsake, if you will…”

Norah giggled, walking on her knees across the bed until she was close enough to pounce on Sheila. They wrapped their bodies together, kissing deep and slow for a long time. Sheila was an excellent kisser, using her tongue and her full lips to make Norah’s pussy quake and quiver. Norah’s nipples were hard and pulsing, aching for attention. She squeezed herself tightly around Sheila’s warm, soft body, grinding her hips into the curve of Sheila’s thighs, and moving down to nibble Sheila’s perfumed neck and her melon-like breasts. Norah, still hungry, found herself sucking Sheila’s nipples with vigor, subconsciously trying to draw nourishment from them. Sheila moaned, pulling Norah’s hair and wrapping her thighs tighter around Norah’s body.

Sheila was grinding her pussy, shielded by the soaked crotch of her blue silk panties, into Norah’s solid hip. Norah took one hand and grabbed one of Sheila’s plump ass cheeks, squeezing and kneading it, gripping it as she felt Sheila’s pussy lips spread open, slicking her hip with cream. As Norah took Sheila’s nipple gingerly between her teeth, Sheila’s body shuddered, and her hips bounced uncontrollably. Norah flipped her over, and pulled Sheila’s panties off, sinking her fingers into Sheila’s drenched pussy. Sheila gripped Norah’s arm, begging her to stop, but Norah kept it up, making Sheila cum with a shattering, explosive scream, watching as her body flailed across the bed.

Norah’s pussy quaked again as she watched Sheila’s swollen breasts rise and fall after her intense climax. She bit her lip and squeezed her legs together, oozing at the though of Sheila’s limber tongue on her hot ready pussy. Norah ran her fingers lightly up and down Sheila’s legs, teasing her to the point of making her delicate toes curl.

Before they could go further, though, Sheila’s cell phone rang.

“Shit,” Sheila frowned. “I’d ignore it, but it’s probably Ricky.”

She walked over to pull it out of her purse, and climbed back into bed before she spoke.

“Hello… Hello? Hello? Ricky?”

“What’s wrong?” Norah whispered.

“I don’t know… I don’t think he can hear me. Ricky?” She shrugged her shoulders. “It’s Ricky’s number, but I guess he accidentally dialed my phone. I can hear him talking… it sounds like he and Evan are still together. I guess I’ll just charge this call to his bill…”

Norah kissed Sheila’s neck and touched her back. Sheila gasped, but Norah realized that it was from something that she heard over the phone.

“What?”

“They are talking such trash… you should hear this,” Sheila handed her the phone.

Norah listened for a minute, trying to distinguish the voices. She could hear Ricky and Evan clearly, and she raised her eyebrow at the tone of their conversation.

“I can do it. No woman can resist me…” Ricky was saying.

“Oh yeah?” Evan sounded like he didn’t believe it. “I’ll wager you a bet.”

“Man, you’re just trying to make me feel better, since I’m going to Vegas, and I won’t have time to hit the casinos.”

“I’ll bet you… five… no, make that a thousand. A thousand dollars says that you can’t get her…”

“A thousand? Shit. She must be a ball buster like Sheila…”

“No… She’s not like Sheila. Norah loves a nice big dick…”

“You sound like you’re speaking from experience…”

Norah listened through a moment of silence, still blushing from the mention of her name in such a raunchy conversation.

“So… oh, man!” Ricky exclaimed. “You are tapping that ass. And a fine ass, it is, too. If you could get into that shit, I know I can…”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Hey, Tricky Ricky is an equal opportunity lover, and I can hear opportunity knocking at my door… to the tune of a thousand dollars…”

“Well,” Evan said, “I’ll double it if you can get her to suck your dick. She won’t do it for me…”

“She’ll be sucking on my dick like a lollipop when I get through with her…”

Norah dropped the phone.

“What’s wrong? What’d they say?” Sheila looked concerned.

“Those bastards…” Norah fumed. “They have a bet going.”

“A bet?”

“Yes. A bet.” Norah pushed the phone away from her, slowly explaining everything she’d heard to Sheila.

“They’re just being childish, you know,” Sheila tried to comfort her.

“I’ll fix them,” Norah nodded her head. “I’ll think of something.”

---

“So, did you have fun with Sheila?” Evan asked Norah as they sat in a Las Vegas hotel restaurant. They had flown with Ricky in his private jet, at Sheila’s suggestion, in order to be on hand for damage control. “I noticed how she pulled you back into the office when Ricky and I left for lunch. What’d she do, fuck you across the desk?”

“As a matter of fact,” Sheila pulled her chair out, returning from the restroom, “I took her home and we did it in my bed.”

Norah tried to keep a straight face as she and Sheila began to put their plan into action.

“Wow, I’m sorry I missed that. I was hoping that I could join in on the action if I behaved myself like a good boy.”

“You have been pretty good, this trip, Evan,” Norah looked at him. “I was impressed by the way you handled yourself with Ricky today.”

“You might think I’m a cad,” Evan said to her, “but I’m not a dog. I know how to be discreet.”

“Yes, I know that…” Norah took a sip of her wine, playing her role to the hilt.

“Oh, my phone’s ringing.” Sheila reached for her purse. “Excuse me, again.”

“So, what do you say?” Evan moved a little closer to her.

“I thought you said that Ricky was coming by later?”

“He is… but you know how that is. He might not show up at all. Those video shoots take hours to finish.”

“And we would be finished long before that, right?”

“Oh, that hurt,” Evan playfully grabbed his chest with his hands.

“I’m sorry. I want to make it up to you, since you’ve been so good today…”

Norah ran her hand up Evan’s thigh.

“What are you going to do about Sheila?”

“I think I can convince her to tag along. She told me that she misses your ‘sweet dick’ sometimes.”

Norah was squeezing his thigh now, very close to his crotch. She could feel the heat rising through the fabric of his clothes, and she wondered if he was hard already.

---

“Wait a minute. Where did you say you put the key?” Evan sounded worried.

“It’ll be right here, in my purse, see?” Sheila winked at Norah as she dropped the small key to the handcuffs into her purse.

“I don’t know about this… I think I’ve changed my mind…” Evan looked to Norah for help.

“It’ll be okay,” she patted his shoulders, leaning down over the chair so that he could see her breasts through the top of her blouse. “You’re in store for a real treat,” she patted his growing penis, which was still trapped inside his pants.

“You know,” Evan smiled, “I could really make it worth your while if you would uncuff me.”

“No, no. It’ll be more fun this way…” Norah kissed his thick lips, hovering over his face long enough to gaze into his deep brown eyes.

Norah was surprised that everything had worked this well so far. Evan had been eager to try the handcuffs, and when Sheila mentioned telling Ricky to meet them in the room when he finished the video shoot, Evan practically dragged the two women out of the restaurant. Norah couldn’t believe that Evan had fallen into place so easily. Part of her wondered if he was wise to their plan; it couldn’t really be this easy.

“What do you want us to do?” Norah asked innocently, as she and Sheila stood in front of Evan.

“Get undressed, slowly.”

They obeyed his command, slowly undressing each other, stopping periodically to kiss, fondle, and grope each other. They put their all into this striptease, moaning and smacking their lips as they kissed, and tousling each other’s hair. Finally, they stripped down to their underwear: Sheila wore white thigh-highs with a garter, while Norah wore the same ensemble in black. They hadn’t bothered to wear panties or bras.

“Now, I want to see you two make out.”

“On the bed?” Sheila asked.

“No,” Norah suggested, “I know a better place.”

She led Sheila over to the chair where Evan sat with his hands cuffed behind him. Sheila carefully sat across Evan’s meaty thighs, then Norah climbed gingerly onto Sheila’s lap, sitting so that Sheila’s hips were between her thighs. They turned and looked to Evan for further guidance.

12