Norah's First Criminal Case

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Well. This is turning out to be even better than I thought it would be.”

“Shh,” Norah kissed him again, before turning to lock lips with Sheila.

Norah and Sheila kissed deeply, managing to balance themselves on Evan’s shaky lap while they moved their hands all over each other. Norah concentrated on Sheila’s heavy breasts, while Sheila stroked Norah’s smaller ones. Norah could hear Evan clearing his throat and she could feel him twitching his seat, probably frustrated because he was unable to touch them.

Sheila moved her mouth down to Norah’s breasts, giving Norah some much-needed relief. She’d been horny ever since that afternoon, when their sex session was cut short by Ricky’s phone call. She needed a chance to release her tension, and she hoped that it would happen before Ricky arrived.

Norah arched her back and moaned as Sheila pulled on her hard, rosy nipples with her teeth. Sheila grasped Norah’s small waist, in order to keep them both from falling off Evan’s lap with her sudden movement. Both women were wet, now, and Norah realized that if she could feel her juices dripping onto Sheila’s lap, then Evan’s pants should have had a wet spot from Sheila by now.

As she played with Sheila’s soft, milky breasts, she wondered if Evan was really suffering yet. She could feel his cock tenting in his pants, throbbing a little as it gradually grew bigger and harder, but he hadn’t complained yet. He’s trying to be stoic, she thought, realizing that he was trying to hold it in because Sheila was there with them. She knew he had to be itching to pull it out and stroke it, and she nipped Sheila’s ear as a signal to move on to something more intense.

Sheila stopped sucking Norah’s breasts long enough to take a finger and run it through Norah’s slick pussy. Norah did the same to Sheila, reaching down between her own legs to moisten her finger with Sheila’s flow. Then, they both aimed their fingers at Evan’s mouth, grinning as he licked them, savoring their salty sweetness.

The women moved to the bed, leaving Evan behind on the chair with a cold lap and a big wet spot on the leg of his slacks.

“So, what are you going to do, now?” Evan asked. “Which one of you is going to knock the chair over so that you can squat over my face?”

“You’re fine, just where you are,” Norah blew a kiss at him, lying on her back across the bed.

Sheila crouched over Norah, placing her pussy right in front of Norah’s face, so that they were in sixty-nine position. Evan gasped slightly, showing Norah that he was reaching the breaking point before they’d really gotten started.

“Uh… before you start that… could one of you, uh, let me loose here?” He asked sheepishly.

“You said you’d stay for us,” Norah pouted.

“I’ll stay in the chair,” he explained, “but, my dick needs a little air, if you know what I mean.”

“Oh. Okay. Sure thing.”

Norah walked over to help him, unzipping his pants slowly. In spite of her efforts to contain him for as long as possible, Evan’s penis popped out of his pants as soon as she managed to open the zipper halfway.

“Aw,” Sheila cooed. “It’s just as cute as I remember.”

“It’s really nice,” Norah said, barely touching the tip of Evan’s swaying cock. “Nice and fat…”

Evan was grinding his teeth now.

“Can I touch it Evan?” Sheila asked. “You know, for old time’s sake.”

“Be my guest,” Evan groaned through closed teeth.

“Contrary to what you might believe…” Sheila knelt in front of him, licking her lips. “I’ve had a few since I left you. None were as good, though.”

“I thought you wanted to touch it…”

“I don’t know. I guess I’ve changed my mind. I’ve got a hankering for pussy, right now,” she winked at Norah.

“What are you doing to me?” Evan sighed impatiently.

“We’re just trying to show you a good time,” Norah explained, letting Sheila pull her over to the bed.

Sheila dove into Norah’s pussy, making Norah shriek with surprise. She swayed her hips over Norah’s face for a minute, before pushing herself down onto Norah’s waiting mouth. Norah held Sheila’s hips, twirling her tongue around at the same pace and rhythm as Sheila was doing with hers. Norah bucked her hips when she felt Sheila’s tongue enter her vagina, and she matched Sheila’s movement again, pushing her tongue into her lover’s hole. They moved with a mutual rhythm, like a machine with two interconnected parts. Norah could feel Sheila trembling over her, and before she knew it, Norah’s pussy crashed in orgasm, her body jerking like a fish out of water. She’d been screaming loudly; even though Sheila’s pussy muffled her voice, Norah’s screams were still loud enough to fill the room.

“Um, um! There’s nothing better in this world than a bed full of sexy bodies and wet pussies,” Ricky was standing across the room, enjoying the show. “How can you sit so still like that, Evan? You must be into that tantric shit.”

“No, I’m cuffed to the chair…”

“Ooh, we’ve got kinky women up here tonight. How do I join the club? You got handcuffs for me, too?”

“No,” Norah said, moving toward him, “but I’ve got a tight, dripping cunt for you…”

“Hey, now! You have to get me ready for it, baby. I just came in from outside. I need a little lubrication, you know.”

Norah almost laughed at how cocky Ricky was. He thought that it would be that easy to win the bet. She’d show him.

“You need lube? I don’t think I brought any…”

“No, baby. Your mouth is all I need. You won’t be disappointed…” Ricky pulled his cock out, displaying it as if it was the crown jewels.

“Hm. It’ll do, I guess,” Norah peered at it as if she could barely see it.

“Damn, that’s cold…” he shook his head, chuckling. “If you can take Evan’s shit, I know you can handle mine…”

“Really?” She raised an eyebrow at Evan, watching his face as he froze. Seeing the guilty look on his face, she decided to make Evan suffer, instead of teasing Ricky. “Well, let me get a closer look; I don’t have my glasses on, so my vision’s kind of fuzzy.”

She walked over to Ricky, pulling his penis with her hand, stroking it slowly as she pretended to inspect it.

“Now that I’m close up, I can see that there’s a big difference.”

“I agree,” Sheila, lounging on the bed, spoke up.

“What?” Evan almost shouted.

“But, you know, you can’t really tell by just looking… I’ll have to try it out.”

“Norah? What are you doing?” Evan was incredulous.

“Giving you a good show…” She sank to her knees, preparing herself to take Ricky’s long brown cock into her mouth.

“Norah!” Evan shouted. “Wait a minute! This is a set up!”

Sheila burst out laughing.

“I can’t believe this. When did you two find the time to set this thing up?” he looked at Ricky.

“Man, what are you talking about? Set up? I’m trying to get my dick sucked…”

“Just like the old days… just like now… you just can’t play fair, can you, Ricky?”

“He’s going crazy over there,” Ricky looked down at Norah, who was still kneeling with her mouth open, holding his penis. “I think you’ll need to take care of him first. All the blood in his brain is working overtime to keep his dick hard.”

“I’m sorry, I just can’t do that.”

“Why not?” Evan and Ricky asked at the same time.

“He’s a loser.”

“I’m a loser?” Evan exclaimed. “What?”

“You just lost two thousand dollars,” Norah winked at him, before sliding her tongue down Ricky's hard penis.

“I think he just lost his hard on, too,” Sheila laughed.

Norah pushed Ricky back until he sat in the nearest chair. She worked his cock, licking it and squeezing it, twirling her tongue around the tip. Sheila moved up behind her, pushing her fingers into Norah’s hungry pussy. Norah looked up occasionally to see Evan struggling in the chair, jerking his hips to ease the pressure of his swollen penis. Seeing this, she kept at it, determined to make him lose control, without even touching him.

Evan was proving to be stronger than she thought, so she decided to take drastic measures. She led Ricky over to the bed; he was like a rag doll, now; she didn’t even have to say anything to him. After she pushed him down onto his back, at an angle where it would be impossible for Evan not to see, she mounted him, pushing her pussy down to his cock. She beckoned to Sheila, motioning for her to sit on Ricky’s face, so that she could kiss her while Ricky sucked Sheila’s clit. They made a triangle, Norah riding on Ricky’s cock, and Sheila, riding his face, with the two women sucking each other’s tongues. Norah bucked her hips in a raunchy way, making her breasts bounce like Evan liked.

“Oh, Ricky… You’re fucking me so deep… I’ve never felt it so deep before… Ahhh…”

Norah knew that Evan was sitting in the perfect position to get an uninterrupted view of Ricky’s dark cock impaling her slim pale body. She released a heavy sigh every time her pussy sank down to grind against Ricky’s pelvis. Norah took Sheila’s nipples in her fingers, barely flicking them, but applying enough pressure to drive Sheila wild.

Sheila climaxed first, gripping Norah’s arms to hold on as Ricky nibbled her clit. When Sheila finally collapsed onto the bed in a spent heap, Ricky grabbed Norah’s hips, pushing his penis deeper into her. He started thrusting vigorously, causing Norah to moan even louder.

“Oh, shit…” Evan muttered. Norah had been listening for this all evening. She turned to see his cock growing limp, sagging away from a new wet spot on his shirt.

Norah, letting herself go, started to squeeze Ricky’s cock with her pussy, making him moan with her.

“Hot damn, this shit is good! Whoo!” He thrust harder into her, causing her to dig her nails into his arms.

“Ah!” Norah screamed, gritting her teeth through her climax.

Ricky flipped her over, pulling his cock out and stroking it. He made a weird noise, like a long bird chirp, when he came, pumping his cock with his hands, and spurting his hot cum all over Norah’s stomach.

---

“This was in my stack of mail,” Evan dropped an express mail package onto Norah’s desk.

When he immediately turned to leave, Norah called him back.

“Evan, wait. You’re not still mad at me, are you?” She tried not to giggle.

Evan scowled at her, standing in the doorway.

“Close the door. Come on, let’s talk about this.”

He closed the door, but he didn’t move away from it. “What is there to talk about? What you did was completely unwarranted. You made a fool of me, and that was totally uncalled for…”

“Oh, Evan, don’t be a baby,” she teased him as she opened the envelope. It was a package from Sheila, and she was eager to see what was inside. “You’re just angry because you lost the money…”

“That’s beside the point. Norah, I would never have thought that you would…”

He stopped, mid-sentence, staring at what Norah had pulled out of the envelope. She held up a pair of blue silk thong panties, smiling slyly at him.

“I’m glad you closed the door.”

“What in the world…”

“They’re from Sheila.”

“I should have known. She does things like that. Next, I guess she’ll airmail herself naked to your house for your birthday. She would, if she ever figured out a way to do it legally…”

“I think I’d like that, actually.”

“I never should have gotten you two back together…” He moved toward the door, opening it this time.

“I guess this means that you won’t be helping me with the Banks case?” Norah asked as he let the door slam behind him.

She shook her head, still grinning as she put the panties back into their envelope, slipping them into her briefcase. She noticed a smaller envelope, a letter addressed to Evan. She debated for a moment over whether she should wait to take it to him, but decided in the end that it might be something important.

“Evan,” she checked her watch as she knocked on his office door. Most of the others had already left for the day. Sandy, the receptionist, was still there, along with Margaret, the legal secretary.

“What do you want?” he asked without looking up from a pile of papers on his desk.

“You brought this in by mistake. It’s for you.”

She smiled when he looked up at her, but he was still angry.

“What are you working on?” she sat on the edge of his desk, right next to his chair.

“What are you doing? You’re sitting on important documents!”

“Sorry. I’ll move.”

When she stood up, a few of the papers fell into Evan’s lap, and his pen fell onto the floor.

“Dammit!” he leaned down to pick up the papers.

“Let me help,” Norah moved so close that Evan automatically rolled his chair back, giving her space to crouch in the knee hole of the desk to reach for the pen.

“What are you doing down there?” Evan asked when Norah didn’t come up right away.

She sat on her calves, just fitting underneath the desk, beckoning to Evan to roll his chair back into place. He pulled out a leaf of the desk, so that he could spread his papers out more, but ignored Norah as she knelt below him.

Norah smirked, realizing that he’d intended to trap her beneath the desk and ignore her, probably payback for their night in Las Vegas. She refused to let him get the upper hand, so she reached up to unbuckle his belt, and she carefully unzipped his slacks, pulling his sleeping cock out.

“Norah? What…”

She stroked him gently, softly enough for him to attempt to focus on his work, but firmly enough for him to move his chair closer to her. After she’d managed to get him hard, she grabbed his calves, straining as she tried to pull him toward her. He refused to move, planting his feet on the floor, even when she slapped at his legs in frustration.

Trying a different tactic, Norah yanked on his penis, hard enough for him to give a muffled cry. He moved his chair up after this, opening his legs so that she could fit between them. Norah moved forward a little, so that she could lick him. When she dragged her tongue up the length of his cock, she could hear him gasp in surprise. She licked him more, lingering at the tip, getting him all hot and bothered, before moving back to licking his shaft and stroking the base. She could hear his breathing pattern changing; now he was breathing in time to her stroking and sucking, and he’d moved a hand down to run his fingers through her hair.

Norah could feel herself getting wet. She liked the way his cock twitched in her mouth, and she loved the way he stroked her hair. She almost lost herself to pleasuring him, wishing that she could scratch his balls for him.

“Evan?”

Sandy had come into the room. Norah could hear her voice, and she could feel Evan’s hand signaling for her to stop.

“Yes?” he said, with a jerky voice.

“A Mr. Campbell came by earlier today when you were out to lunch. He left a message for you…”

“Thank you, you can just leave it there on the table by the door,” he said quickly.

“Paul wants to meet with you first thing tomorrow morning…”

Norah flicked her tongue across Evan’s hole.

“Ah…”

“Are you okay?” Sandy asked.

“Yes… I, uh… I’ll do that…”

Norah dragged her tongue slowly this time, running circles around the tip of his cock.

“Uhh… Is that all, Ss-sandy?”

“Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yes. I’m fine. I just have t-t-to sneeze.”

“Oh. By the way, have you seen Norah?”

“Ohh… Norah? Uh, no.”

“Her things are still in her office…”

“…I don’t know… Mm-maybe she’s in the restroom…”

“I’ve checked there already.”

“Well,” he blurted, “Maybe she stepped out for some reason?”

“Oh. I guess you want to get back to work… Well, have a good night, Evan.”

“…Bye…” he managed to say as Sandy closed the door behind her. “Ohh, shit…”

Norah snickered beneath the desk, still stroking Evan’s cock.

“Come out of there,” he pushed his chair back, catching his breath.

“I didn’t know you had a stutter,” she laughed, raising her skirt to reveal her black stocking tops and her garter, minus the panties.

Evan pushed her back so that she was sitting on the desktop. He knelt below her, spreading her legs before he pulled on her swollen pussy with his lips.

“Mmm…” Norah rested her calves on his shoulders, rubbing his head as he lapped her slick pussy.

He teased her, savoring her juices and sucking her clit just enough to bring her to the edge, but stopping just short of her climax. He stood up suddenly, pulling her off the desk, grabbing her arms, and backing her into the wall. He kissed her hard, letting her taste herself on his tongue and on his lips, rubbing his scratchy goatee around her face. He pushed her into the wall, with his penis poking into her stomach. He lifted her off the floor, pushing her skirt up and bracing her against the wall until she could position herself to sink her pussy down to his jutting cock.

“Jesus…” she moaned as he pushed his hardness up into her waiting pussy.

“Didn’t think I had enough to satisfy you…” Evan hissed sarcastically.

“I never said that…” Norah wrapped her legs around him and clutched the back of his shirt as he thrust his fat cock into her. She closed her eyes as he started pumping her.

“What about that ‘big difference’ you were talking about?” he panted, grinding his teeth.

“Umm… Ricky’s longer than you are… but you’re much fatter.”

“Which one’s better?” Evan was starting to sweat.

“I don’t know yet; I guess I’ll have to have another go with Ricky to tell for sure.”

“You sure you want to do that?” he thrust harder.

“Ahh…” Norah’s eyes rolled back into her head.

Evan started pumping faster, pushing Norah’s back harder against the wall. She bit her lip, trying to stay quiet, not certain that everyone else had actually gone home for the day. Norah was fighting to hold on, gripping Evan’s shirt so tightly that she’d pulled it completely out of his pants. Evan changed his strokes so that he kept hitting her most sensitive spot; he seemed to be trying to make her scream out.

“Ahh, Evan… slow down… I… ohh…” she came so sharply, that she almost ripped his shirt off.

He pushed his body into her, to keep her from falling. He kissed her deeply, still thrusting his cock into her, more slowly now, but deeper.

“Oh, fuck,” Evan tightened his grip on her thighs as he came, heedless of his cum dripping down from Norah’s canal.

Norah’s pussy spasmed again, trying to soak up every drop of his cum. She stared into Evan’s eyes, smiling at him as she gave him the lightest pecks on his luscious lips.

“I have to tell you…” Norah breathed, “fatter is better, much better…”

Evan let her slide down the wall, holding her even after her feet touched the floor.

“Why wouldn’t you ever suck my dick before?” he asked, still panting, touching his nose to hers.

Norah gave him an impish smile. “Because I knew you wanted it too much…”

12