Norman the Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice was still very much alive, and as I pulled myself out of her I felt her wrap her legs around my butt and pull me back in.

"Oooh...oooh," Janice said as we began a gentle rhythm together. "So nice."

It was very nice indeed and after the initial urge to orgasm passed, I was able to enjoy myself fully. Janice was an incredibly warm and passionate lover, and very vocal about expressing what she was feeling. Those sights and sounds I found very exciting and inspirational.

After a time I managed to slide us over so that I was on my side, which allowed me the pleasure of penerating Janice from a different angle, and also freed up a hand to allow me to play with her breasts. I had never experienced breasts this size before, and I confess to being enthralled by both the size and their surprising firmness.

Maybe Janice sensed I was running out steam or something, even though I hadn't, not yet anyway. Anyway, she swung herself around and before I knew what had happened, Janice was straddling me and putting my cock inside of her. This was not good.

"Mmmm... what's wrong babe," Janice said as she saw me avert my eyes from her as she slowly rode my cock.

"Nothing..." I grunted, not daring to look at her again.

"Why are you looking at the headboard?"

"Can't look at you," I said. "I'll lose it."

It was true. When Janice had first mounted me, and I saw those incredible breasts swaying in front of her and that cute face contorting as my cock went inside of her, I nearly lost it at first glance of that erotic sight.

"I want you to lose it," Janice said. "You like me up here?"

"Yes. Feels so good... you look amazing."

Janice took my hands and put them on her breasts, clamping them tight to her with her own.

"Look at me babe, I want you to cum. I want to watch you when you do," Janice said as she began to thrust herself into me with more force, yet with the same methodical slowness. "Look at me love."

My eyes went up and met hers, and in a matter of seconds I actually felt my toes tingle and my whole body jump like I had gotten a electric shock. I cried out as I exploded inside of Janice, and she cried out with me as my cock spasmed and jumped with the force of my orgasm. An orgasm that seemed to not have an ending, as the sensation continued long after my ejaculation was done.

I was dazed as I looked up and Janice, who was smiling from ear to ear as sweat streamed down her face. She slowly rolled us over in an attempt to keep us joined, and actually succeeded for a while as we help each other on our sides.

"I loved watching you. I want you to stay inside of me all night," Janice said. "That was so much better than even my wildest dreams."

I was tempted to tell her that it wasn't always like that. That there were times when everything would not be so magical, or might not even happen at all given my advancing years. I didn't say that, preferring to let her enjoy this divine afterglow, because she deserved it. Come to think of it, so did I.

My cock had managed to stay in the warmth of Janice for a while, but had begun to deflate to the point that it could not hold its position in there. Janice could feel it slide out of her, but made a face when it finally emerged.

"Ooooh, that felt nice too, but not as nice as it did going in," Janice said as she reached down and grabbed my limp dick, pulling and stretching it with a smile.

"I love this guy," Janice said. "I didn't know they made them this big, but once I got used to him it was really nice."

"I hope you aren't trying to bring it back to life," I cautioned Janice. "Old farts can't..."

"Dear????" Janice said, reminding me that I was not supposed to refer to myself as old. Although I had not felt old all night, I was feeling it a little now.

"Sorry."

"Apology accepted," Janice said as she rolled over and layed on her back with a contented look on her face.

I looked at Janice, who was radiant as she lay there, a picture of contentment. With her hand behind her neck I noticed for the first time a slight wisp of hair under her arm. When I reached over and ran my fingers through the tiny patch of fur, Janice gasped and lowered her arm.

"Ooops," Janice said as she flushed with embarrassment. "I wasn't really expecting to be seen like this, obviously."

"There's nothing to apologize for," I told Janice in reassurance. "Remember, I'm a child of the 60's. I grew up with women who were traveling to the beat of a much different drum than women today."

"Matter of fact," I continued, "the first time I met Madeline she was wearing a tan tank top. She was braless, and the first thing I noticed was that she had more hair under her arms than I did."

"Obviously disgusted you," Janice said with a smile. "Where was your first date?"

"Obviously," I agreed. "We were there to see Quicksilver Messenger Service in Boulder, Colorado."

"What's that? Messenger Service?" Janice asked.

"A rock group," I said. "Quicksilver Messenger Service. We happened to be sitting next to each other at the concert and I had a full wineskin. We started talking and the next thing I knew I was married."

"You always liquor up your women before taking advantage of them?" Janice said as she put the hand back behind her head.

"Just the ones I love," I assured her as I resumed toying with the fur under her arm.

"Maybe I'll let it grow then," Janice mused. "Doesn't much matter to me. I don't know about your Messenger Service though. Are they still around? They aren't rap or anything like that are they?"

"Heavens no! They might be alive but I don't think they are still a group," I said. "As for you, I think you should do what even you feel comfortable with. It all works for me. I still can't get over how beautiful you are."

I leaned over a planted little kisses up and down the inside of her arm, and Janice wiggled a little in response.

"You say and do the nicest things. Mmmm... everything you do to me feels so wonderful," Janice said. "I want to do a little playing myself though."

Janice crawled down and took my flaccid cock in her hand, sliding her tongue over the thick vein that ran the length of the shaft, before working over the tip of the crown.

"I think that I'm going to have this guy very interested in resuming our activites before too long," Janice said as my cock stirred a bit in response. "I'll bet you'll be hard a rock with five minutes."

"Don't think so, but I'll enjoy having you try." I said as I reclined and watched Janice begin her efforts.

As it turned out, we were both right. I thoroughly enjoyed watching Janice try to raise the dead. Much to my delight, Janice was correct about her resuscitation abilities. And while I was too busy squirming and writhing to be watching the clock to check on the time, it really didn't matter, because we had all night.

Chapter 10. Christmas morning.

I awoke early Christmas morning with something hairy and warm in my face. Norman, who had torn himself away from his cork at some point during the night, had joined us and was now between us, staing at me through squinting eyes, his purring motor giving out a soothing sound.

Trying not to wake Janice, I eased out of bed and waddled to the bathroom. My back and thighs ached, and my knees and shoulders were sore. I never felt better in my life.

It was 7:45, I noted after relieving myself, and I made a pot of coffee and toddled back into the bedroom. I had considered turning on the television as the coffee perked but decided against it.

Instead I sat in the chair beside the bed and looked at Janice sleeping. The covers had worked their way off of her, even though I had been careful about not disturbing them when I left.

I started to get up and cover Janice up, but instead I found myself taking in the beauty of my lovely lady. My eyes devoured the magnificent spectacle of her voluptuous form, bared from the knees up for my viewing pleasure.

Almost without realizing it, my hand had strayed to my cock and was idly stroking myself as I gazed at those breasts that I had worshipped last night, the soft thighs that I had caressed and parted, and the heartbreakingly beautiful cherubic face that I had held in my hands.

From behind Janice, Norman emerged and looked over at me and seemed to shake his head in dismay before slowly walking off the bed and out into the hall. Even Norman was disgusted, or so it seemed.

What a pervert I was becoming, I thought as I leered at that furry grotto between those creamy white thighs. What would she think of a lecherous old man was staring at her helpless naked form while she slept.

"You're up early, I see," Janice said, her voice shaking me out of the trance I was in.

"Oh!" I grunted as the voice startled me, and my embarrassment was obvious as our eyes met. "Uh... how long have you been awake?" I asked.

"At the first gurgle of the coffee pot," Janice smirked. "Coffee is my alarm clock. I see that it must get you up as well," Janice said while nodding at the erection I held in my hands.

"It wasn't caffeine that was responsible for that my dear," I said. "What you must think of me!"

"Disgusting!" Janice sat as as rolled on her side to face me. "To think that the man I love with all my heart was sitting there with his trusty weapon in hand pleasuring himself while I was laying here naked."

"At least I didn't take the covers off you," I offered in a lame defense.

"I know you didn't, I did," Janice explained. "I was going to come out and join you in the kitchen but when I heard you coming back I decided to see what you would do when you returned."

"And here I sit like a pervert."

"What nicer compliment could you give me?" Janice said. "It's not like you were leering in from outside. You were by our bedside."

Our bedside, Janice had said, and the way the phrase rolled off her tongue was so nice that I savored the sound.

"Stand up honey," Janice instructed me, and I obliged. Although my erection was bobbing and swaying wildly in front of me I was not nearly as self-conscious as I has expected to be.

"You have such a nice body," Janice said as I watched her hand slide down between her legs and her fingers disappear into the dense bush.

"Lucky I didn't see your... what should I call it?" Janice asked. "Penis? Cock? Dick? Weenie?"

"Anything but weinie," I respectfully requested. "Same for pee-pee."

"Cock!" Janice said in selecting. "That has a manly sound. Lucky I didn't see your cock in the light of day or else I might have gone off running in fear. Can't believe how big it is, It's so beautiful looking, with the veins throbbing along the shaft, and that big puffy crown so red, and the way the tip is moist and dripping."

My hand had gone back to stroking while Janice spoke so glowingly of me and her fingers kept probing, while my other hand reached down and began kneading my balls.

"I can't believe you put that huge thing inside me three times last night," Janice said as she lifted her thigh, affording me an even better view of what she was up to.

"Well, maybe we can do better today," I suggested. "Since we seem to be getting a much earlier start."

"Let's see what we can do with a full day," Janice said as she slid over to allow me to slide in to bed and enjoy the pleasure of her company once again.

Chapter 11. Christmas Day.

After our lovemaking started our day in such a magnificent manner, I hopped into the shower to let the warm spray ease my aching bones. Janice joined me shortly after I got in, wanting to conserve water, or so she claimed.

"Besides, who knows what you'll end up doing to yourself if I leave you alone for too long," Janice chided me as we scrubbed each other.

"I don't see how that saved any water," I remarked as we emerged later from the shower after exhausting the supply of hot water. "It was fun though."

"I liked it," Janice said. "Just as well that we got out when we did, because your cock was starting to get hard again."

"Well geez, you were kind of selective with your scrubbing," I protested with a grin, having throughly enjoyed Janice lathering my genitals for almost the entire time.

"If you hadn't been so intent on making sure I had the cleanest boobs in town, maybe I would have thought clearer while I was cleaning you," Janice said as she reached over and playfully squeezed my member. "How dirty can boobs get anyway?"

"That reminds me," I said as I grabbed a fresh bar of soap and set it inside the shower. "If I'm going to do a proper job the next time I'm going to need more soap. A lot more."

We dried each other off, which was as fun as you might imagine, and Janice threw on yesterday's clothes before running home to put on fresh things.

"Please come back around 11:30," I asked Janice before she left.

"If I had known I was going to spend the night I would have brought extra clothes," Janice said. "I have to get dinner started, you know. Aren't you coming down? I have another bed we can defile."

"I know, but I need you to come back for a little while, then we can go back to your place," I said, hoping that Janice would still want to speak to me after what was going to happen. I was beginning to regret what I had planned, and was afraid that it would ruin a beautiful day. What had seemed like a great idea was giving me cause for concern now, and I was praying that I had done the right thing as Janice kissed me and went down the hall to her place.

Chapter 12. The phone call.

Janice got back to my place before noon and I explained to her what I had done without her knowledge, and gave her a brief synopsis of what I knew. The entire range of emotions played across the face of my beloved as I told her what I had done, from anger to acceptance.

"When he calls, do you want me to answer the phone?" I asked. "If I don't, he'll never call again and that will be fine with me."

Janice looked at me with quiet resolve and with lips drawn tight she nodded affirmatively.

So when the phone rang at precisely 12 noon, I went over and picked it up. After a brief greeting I brought the phone down and held it next to my chest while looking for Janice. Janice was walking toward me and held out her trembling hand.

"It's for you honey," I said as I handed her the phone and kissed her softly on the forehead before retreating toward the door. Just before I walked outside into the hallway, I looked back at Janice who was slowly bringing the phone to her face.

"Daddy?" Janice said in a shaky voice as I clicked the door shut behind me.

What I had done, I explained to Janice before the phone rang, was to try to get in touch with her father and sister. After she had told me that heart-wrenching story of abuse at the hands of her uncle, it tore at me so much that I had to do something. My initial idea was to call this SOB father of hers up and tell him what a dirtbag I thought he was for not believing his daughter. As it turned out, there was a lot more to the story than I been told about, or that Janice knew about for that matter.

Getting in touch with her father was a challenge in itself. I eventually had to hire a private investigator, who discovered that my Janice had legally changed her name when she turned 18, so determined was she to rid herself of any baggage of the life she had led.

The investigator had finally found out where the family was from, which was nearly halfway across the country, and what he learned was quite revealing. It cost me a small fortune to get the information, but it seemed like a good investment when the truth came out.

I introduced myself to Janice's father as a friend of hers who was inquiring about his and her sister's whereabouts and well being. Once I convinced the man that I was on the level, he broke down so badly that I had to listen to the man sob uncontrollably for minutes, only stopping to ask if Janice was okay before losing it again.

According to her father, after Janice had run away from home, he had desperately tried to find her, doing the posters bit and everything humanly possible. It wasn't that he didn't believe Janice, as he told me when we spoke, it was that the way his brother had been so adamant about what Janice had claimed happened, and the way her sister Dawn had denied everything and accused Janice of doing drugs, that he was very confused and didn't know who to believe.

It was months later, when Janice's sister Dawn finally summounded the courage to tell her father the truth, when everything hit the fan. One day when he came home early, his brother and Dawn were acting very strangely. He went into Dawn's room, where the little girl went to pieces and told her father the truth. Everything that Janice had told him was true. His brother had been molesting them ever since he moved in with them.

Why did Dawn lie initially? The uncle had told Dawn that if she ever told anybody what they had been doing, he would make her father die just like her mother did, and she would have to go to a reform school. If she knew what was good for her, she had better tell her father the lies he fed her about Janice.

When Dawn realized that her sister was gone forever and the abuse continued, she finally told the truth. As Dawn was spilling her guts to her father up her bedroom, they were interrupted by a tortured scream followed shortly by a explosive sound that was like a cannon going off.

When her father went down to the garage, he saw that his brother had stuck a gun in his mouth and blown his brains out. One more stinking mess as a legacy to the sorry life he had led, and the lives he had seemingly destroyed.

"He saved me the trouble of doing it to him myself," Janice's father Ed explained to me when we spoke.

His only brother a confirmed sexual predator and now dead by his own hand, and his eldest daughter gone who-knows-where, Ed suffered a breakdown of sorts. Fueled by guilt and remorse, he fell to pieces with the help of alcohol. Janice's daughter Dawn had all sorts of problems of her own, and it was only recently that they had started to straighten themselves out.

After hearing all of that, and listening to the voice of a man who was obviously in a world of pain, I offered to find out whether Janice would want to speak to him again. His emotional response left no doubt as to his answer, and I said I would do so only under the strictest conditions.

I gave him my cell phone number and told him to call at noon Christmas Day. If Janice was willing to talk to him, she would be there. If not, there was nothing else to be done. I gave him no indication as to where Janice was living either, and made it perfectly clear that I was not going to allow her to be borthered or to come in harm's way now, or ever again. He agreed unconditionally.

I walked down the hall to Janice's apartment, which was fortunately unlocked. Norman greeted me with a yawn and sat next to me on the couch while I sat and waited. And waited.

Finally a half hour later, Janice opened the door. Her face was crimson, her eyes were beet red and she had the most dazzling smile on her face. She never looked more beautiful.

"Everything okay?" I asked as I rose to meet her half way.

Janice nodded and hugged me close to her as she started crying. This got me all choked up as well, and it seemed that we spent a great deal of time together crying, or playing or laughing.

"I wasn't sure if I was doing the right thing or not," I managed to get out. "It's just that I couldn't stand the thought of not trying. It's so horrible to lose someone that you love, and I thought I could hear it in your voice, and then I heard in in your father's... the pain I used to feel all the time."

"Thank you Jim my love," Janice said softly. "This is the best Christmas I've ever had."

Was everything all back to normal, and all right with their family and happily ever after. Of course not. They were all scarred by what had happened, and the scars would not go away over night. Janice being able to talk with her father and her sister again was at least the first step in the healing process.