North Sea Crossing Pt.0 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry dear, we're not going to be nasty to you," said Francesca. "The opposite, we want tho give you a lovely massage. Up and down your lovely body".

They sat him back on the bunk, eased him back against the wall, and started stroking his smooth limbs, his ribcage, his long, smooth belly, his loins.

"Close your eyes, lie back, enjoy it" breathed Leila. Kneeling on the bunk, she moved closer and applying her hands to his chest from above, paying a lot of attention to his nipples.

"You know, touching Simon is bringing my inner lesbian right out to the front" said Irma. "He's got the body of a rather sexy girl."

"Simon's a lady-boy, or ladyman" said Thalia. "All you need is boobs and you could be a supermodel, with those long curving thighs.

As she said this she slid her hands lightly up both thighs, right to the top and over the front of his briefs, ruffling their contents gently with a wonderfully suggestive smile.

"Yeah, that's all you need. Boobs. You've even got a perfect thigh-gap at the top, look.

They stood him up and turned him around and all agreed the waist, hips and thighs were not merely feminine, they were the stuff of some men's dreams. Well, certainly fashion designers.

"You have the body of a 17 year old anorexic from Ljubljana!" yelled Francesca.

"Why Ljubljana?"

"Dunno, just sounded good."

"It's a pity his bum's not just a big softer, a bit bigger, you know... then he'd really be one of us".

Thalia and Francesca were now kissing each other as they stroked the man-boy, and sometimes they stroked each other. Irma took no notice and worked diligently on massaging Simon's head and temples, chanting in an almost comic way. Leila played her fingers on Simon's tummy, round and round the navel, then down the tiny path of little downy hairs towards his core, and she was shaking with the electricity she was giving and receiving. She did not know if she could keep her cool much longer.

"He's nice, but not very macho", Leila purred to herself. She poked her little finger into and out of his navel, saying rhythmically as she did so, "I would like to take you back home and me and my mom and my sisters and my girlfriends would all look after you very very well. Yes we would, oh yes we would.

"But we wouldn't ever let you out the house!"

"Tough shit Leila, I'm having him".

"No, he's mine." shouted Francesca.

Thalia said, "Oh yuck! You all can have him and wipe his bottom. I will just visit him in secret every night!"

All four started to tickle him mercilessly on the sides of his stomach, and his feet, he curled up, they were all laughing hysterically, and they started singing a made-up song, "our lady-boy, with his lady legs, and his lady little fingers, his lady lips and his lady hips - but what about his lady bits?"

"I think his lady bits are just a bit like ours too" said Francesca." I think it is time we see. From outside it looks like he has a very tiny penis, if he has one at all."

One by one they felt the soft bump and the two little bumps below it. "Let's guess its length and see who wins," said Irma.

"Five!" "Five and a half"

"Four"

"Four what? Centimetres? Hard or soft?"

"Hard, it will be seven centimetres, soft, about two and a half", said Thalia with the voice of authority. "I can tell, it is tiny!"

"Well maybe not. Look at his knickers now!"

They all stared. After a long hibernation, his little friend had woken up and was stretching himself, up and up and up...

"Oh god, how much is in there?" said Thalia. It was entrancing - the knickers were now pulling away from his belly at the top, and the thin white cotton was stretching to its limits.

With an almost audible "thrupp" his penis broke free from its confines, and quivered in the warm air like an arrow that had just hit a target.

It was much longer than they'd expected - but also thinner.

And - by god, it was not an illusion - it was still extending, still climbing. The curve upward was as elegant as all the other curves on this lady-boy-man's body, and as this marvel continued to rise, so the foreskin rolled itself slowly back and a pink, shiny helmet was revealed. Its one slit eye winked at them all, and the now wavering shaft took a little bow, as if expecting applause. Which it got.

Simon seemed as surprised as they were. He too had never experienced quite such a spectacular erection.

"Someone find a ruler!" said Irma, in a voice that was strangely strangled.

But no-one did. They all seemed in awe of this unearthly thing, this apparition, it might have come from another galaxy. But it was so thin and elegant. The tip was like the barb to some fantastical harpoon, designed, perhaps, to spear mermaids.

Simon's wonderful penis seemed to be rising again, and getting even longer and thinner - but then there came this tap tap tapping on the door.

Then a louder rap rap rap! And a hissing voice, "Leila! Leila, I know you're in there! Come out, I need to talk, NOW!"

"Oh fucking shit!" said at least four of the cabin occupants in unison.

To be continued...

12