All Comments on 'Norwegian Lust'

by fantasycamp

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Mostly loved it!

I just read this one after having read "Norwegian Family." The sex scenes in this one are lengthier and hotter and I was so excited I could hardly breathe by the time it ended. My only objection is that I don't like stories about anal and I think it would have been hotter for Anya to have let her father cum inside her pussy and risk a pregnancy than to have him finish inside her ass! Guess I just like risky sex as well as incestuous sex! I wish I could be as lucky as Anya, having 3 horny men at her disposal every night! I wish you would write more stories as you are very good at this! A group session might be nice as well as lengthier descriptions of sex with each man individually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Pity

... in Norwegian Family, all 3 took her, happily. Now, we've got awful anal spoiling another hot round of incest with the hot and willing Anya. Yes - pity.

Stan

abethellabethellover 18 years ago
A fairly tame family affair-

It must be difficult for three men in a small rural community to have their lust satisfied without arousing suspicions.

So instead of being sexually frustrated Dad & the two boys take it out on their willing 18 yo daughter & sister.

I think it would have been better if 18 yo daughter & sister Anya had been younger and/or coerced into giving sexual favours to these three lusty Norseman.

There was little escitement in the sex scenes , nor descriptions of 6' + men ravaging the horny 18 yo.

the possibilities are there and I could imagine Anya as she bathed herself waiting for the knock on the bathroom door...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I like it

I liked the Norwegian atmosphere created by the regional clothing, food, and landscape. The sex was effective in being both depraved and seemingly completely natural.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hott

wow that was so hot, i hope there is another, maybe group, or just another story long the same lines...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous