All Comments on 'Norwegian Stallion'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great, but hey

This guy had no fear, a wild ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Now my helmet is blue...

Nothing like mixing some hot cock with a peacekeeping operation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Wow! So hot.

Crazy87875Crazy87875about 12 years ago
another AMAZING story!!

I would give absolutely anything to have all of these huge cocks drilling my well fucked asshole on a nightly basis!! Your stories are AWESOME!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
the way it should be

All too often we read about first times or one-time events. So it's refreshing to read a story about regular and repeated events of gay anal intercourse. The idea that the two seek semi-public places ads variety to the activity, as well as increasing the sense of fun. And in the process, the number of sexual events per day increases--which is the way that relationships get built. Forget about the elaborate Cyprus settings--this could have happened anywhere. Pay attention to the sexual events and how meaningful they are!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3025 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...