All Comments on 'Nos Faux Ratu Ch. 06'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ajm1250ajm1250almost 14 years ago

May be "wordy" as you put it but worth every word you have written. Very good story. Hard to wait for the next chapter. Great entertainment.

Thank you for sharing your love of words with rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

Well i gotta say i have been a fan of your sci fi/fantasy work for a long time and this story is one of your best ones. Admittedly the cliff hanger that is this chapter will drive me crazy till the next one :) but its totally worth it. keep em coming. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
evil

U are so evil what a cliff hanger. Can't wait for more mechmanas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
One small request

I only have one complaint about your writing: could you please tell us how far we are into the story. I thought this was going to be the final chapter. How do you expect people to work and function in the real world when all we want is to be caught up in the fantasy and cliffhangers of yours? :) Thanks for the great work and keep them coming!!!

Magus_RoninMagus_Roninalmost 14 years ago
Excellent Work!

You've put together a very well written and compelling story, with some absolutely amazing characters. I'm a huge fan of fantasy science fiction stories and this one is extremely well thought out and very original. I never would've thought to use tarot deck cards for my code-names, very clever. I look forward to reading the next chapter and thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

You are so evil! Please, please, please, don't let us wait too long for the next chapter! I really enjoy all your work, and appreciate the strong female protagonists. Keep up the awesomeness!

List_of_RomanticsList_of_Romanticsover 13 years ago

The Nessa sex scenes are feeling a bit... gratuitous. They kinda break the flow of the story, for me that is.

I also think introducing significant characters (Caitlan) late in a series is kinda bad form, especially when they play such a vital role.

Plus, it all kinda kills any romance in the story between Nessa and Jenna.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thats why its not under romance?

Evil Alpaca tells Non-Human stories and they are epic yarn.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Bravo!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Already and masterpiece ...... This is getting under my skin ...... Yeah excellent writing ART

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Already and masterpiece ...... This is getting under my skin ...... Yeah excellent writing ART

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous