All Comments on 'Nosy Neighbor Ch. 05'

by gen_man69

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
randiroduprandirodupover 5 years ago
My Massive Boner Explodes !

Very, very HOT ! Brought my arousal to fever pitch. While witnessing this " take a turn " incestuous scene of a foursome in their uncontrollable throes of carnal lusts within their family units, my cock swelled to delightfully painful massiveness.

I feather-touched my pulsating cock veins .... "Babying" it's girth with gentle tittilating strokes along its length of fullness. The author's portrayal of ass licking and pussy-eating between and among same gender relatives, as well as the luck struck male, brought on a phenomenal burst of orgasmic energy from the most sacred region of my very being .... My orgasmic explosion erupted from the loins of my body and from my very soul. Praise be to Intelligent Design for the magnificence of erotic arousal, the building of sexual energy ...and the simultaneous catapulting of orgasmic release among and between sexually exhausted participants !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome!!!!!!!

Wow and hot 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 is all I can say

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a7 days ago

Excellent series. Would have liked the author continue; however, after such a long period of time it is obvious that this will not happen. Maybe he will let someone else continue this sefries?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous