Not a Good Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarissa was still looking sulky but stood up and leant over the desk on her elbows to look at him as they came out. Just as they got in front of the desk his wife came up the stairs, slightly flushed and out of breath, and stopped to watch approvingly.

"Good, not too late then."

"No, Miss Robinson, not too late. Your Fucktoy is just being taken down for his punishment."

"So I see. Excellent. Has he been behaving himself?"

"I don't know, Catherine," said Mary. "Has he been, Claret?"

"Pretty much, Miss Robinson. I didn't see him touch himself or the magazines while he was in there. He did seem very interested in them though."

"Mmm, he does have a dirty mind. Let's get on with it," said his wife handing her jacket and briefcase to Clarissa and following Mary and her crawling slave along the corridor.

Halfway down, one of the doors opened suddenly and Vixen strode out talking over her shoulder to a slight young woman with very short hair bleached platinum blonde. Vixen came out so abruptly that she nearly fell over the slave. Mary pulled him to a sudden stop with the lead just in time and Vixen stepped quickly to one side to recover her balance. Vixen nodded to his wife.

"Ah, good. Do you mind if we watch?" she asked.

"Not at all," said his wife, "although I don't think you'll find this worm very interesting."

Vixen and her companion, who was looking very flushed and nervous, fell into line at the end of the procession as Mary got him crawling again with a kick and they carried on down the corridor. When they entered the Punishment Room Mary just kept pulling on the lead until he had no choice but to clamber on to the whipping bench. She dropped the leash and started searching the racks on the wall for wrist and ankle cuffs. His wife sat in her favourite chair with the familiar almost non-sexual thrill rising in her. Vixen and the young woman stood in the doorway.

Mary found the cuffs and dropped them on his back in a pile as she started to buckle them on and clip them to the rings on the bench. She worked methodically, without saying anything, frowning slightly with concentration, putting a cuff on each wrist and ankle, pulling the limb as tight as she could and moving on to the next one. Once he was bound to the bench she went around each corner pulling the cuffs out and clipping them to rings a little further out until he was stretched out so tightly he couldn't move. The only sound in the room was the rattle of the buckles on the cuffs and the quick breathing of the woman with Vixen.

His senses were filled with the smell of the leather of the bench through the musty hood. His heart was pounding. He knew it was going to hurt but even though it was so familiar he couldn't actually remember exactly what it felt like. Mary carried on, pulling up the thick leather straps attached to the bench and buckling them tightly over the small of his back and across his knees. He was completely immobilised and beginning to sweat. He heard his wife cross her legs restlessly and knew she was getting excited.

Mary was at the rack on the wall sorting through the implements looking for the one she wanted. Sometimes his wife suggested what she should use but mostly she just let Mary choose. It was what she liked most about Mary, her almost casual brutality. Mary was happy to role-play if required and took obvious delight in the pleasure some of her clients took from milder forms of bondage but she always seemed most relaxed causing serious pain with a minimum of fuss. It was ideal for what his wife needed. She could do all the mind fucking with her slave and then hand him over to Mary and, with an ironic smile, she would inflict the torture to the edge of what he could bear. Certainly beyond what he thought he could bear. The muscular young woman seemed very sure at finding the overlap.

He was scared. He was trembling and sweating clammily onto the bench. His wife couldn't stop herself smiling. After this she was going to take him home and have him lick her to orgasm and then bring her off a few more times with her vibrator. She'd have to make sure his cock was taped down again before he got started on licking her. It was disappointing that Mary had let him take the tape off.

Mary had chosen her implement - it was a new one, a long thick riding crop made of fibreglass with a black shiny latex cover. She swished it through the air a few times and despite its thickness it made a lovely noise. There was silence after the swish as everyone in the room pictured what it would be like when it ended on the crack of hitting flesh. Especially the man on the bench. He flinched. The woman with Vixen had her mouth open.

"How many strokes today?" Mary asked.

"Thirty six, thank you Mary," said his wife. Mary raised an eyebrow.

"He needs punishing. I found a dirty magazine he'd had posted to himself in the rubbish and I think he's been wanking without permission," his wife explained to Vixen, "haven't you, Pig? Disgusting. I know you have so now you have to pay."

He felt a huge shock go through him when his wife pronounced his sentence. He was shook his head in the hood and starting to say, "No, no, Miss Mary only said thirty..." when his wife shushed him. It could only get worse so he lay still and clenched his teeth waiting for the first stroke.

Mary stood behind him with her legs braced wide apart and began to lash him slowly and deliberately, clearly putting a lot of strength into the blows. As he had feared, the pain was too much for him almost immediately. This was not about leaving pretty marks, there was no warm up; this was just about causing him pain. He was screaming and begging incoherently but Mary ignored the noise completely and carried steadily on counting under her breath. She was pausing long enough for him to feel each stroke but not so long that the pain of the last one faded so the intensity built and built. At eighteen strokes she changed sides.

When the beating was over the women were still, watching the man cry into his hood. The woman with Vixen had gone completely red and looked horrified but was running her tongue over her lips unconsciously. His wife waved her over.

"Just looking around? It's a very good place. You can touch him if you like."

"Yes, I am just looking, thank you," the woman said, "I've never been anywhere like this before. Do you come here a lot?"

"I bring him in every month to get twelve or sometimes twenty four to keep him in line."

The woman was very tentatively touching the bruises across his arse. Her touch was very gentle and felt strange through the burning left by the crop. His arse felt like it was wrinkling under her fingers.

"What do you mean, keep him in line? Do you have him beaten even when he's done nothing wrong?" she asked.

"But of course he's doing things wrong; he thinks about his dick all the time, looks at women in the street, fancies them, that sort of thing. He always needs punishing. And I like him to have marks, to remind him who he belongs to."

"But he was in so much pain -- shouldn't you give him a chance to say no? Couldn't he sue you or something?" the woman asked, turning to Vixen.

"No, we've got a contract signed by him to say we can do whatever his Mistress asks, haven't we?" said Vixen

"Yes, he's got a registered slave contract. It's on the internet -- that bar code will take you to it. Anyone can read it," his wife said pointing to the code tattooed on his shoulder.

"But why does he let you do it? It looks terrible."

"He likes it really, he likes to have me in control and even have me punish him. It always leaves him on some sort of high. We're both into it."

"I thought you kept him locked up so he wouldn't be able to do anything nasty without permission," said Vixen.

"I do a lot of the time but the device is heavy and he gets knocked around so he doesn't wear it all the time," said his wife. "Do you think he should?"

"Oh absolutely," said Vixen, "if you really want to stop him jerking off, you have to have it on all the time. They always wank when they get the chance, they just don't always admit to it. I guarantee he's been doing it all along and won't stop until you keep him tucked away in a good permanent chastity device. Talk to Mary about something light he can wear all the time; she is good with those things. He won't jerk off over a magazine again."

"What was the magazine anyway? I hope it was something good to be worth all this," said Mary casually, bending as she turned him over and began refastening him so that they could get at his cock. She pulled off his hood. He was still lost in the pain of the beating and not really comprehending what they were saying.

"Oh, I don't know. One of those men's things with actresses you've never heard of in their underwear. Not real porn. He wouldn't dare."

"Oh, right. We got one of those through our letter box last week; some sort of underwear promotion. I think everyone is getting them."

He heard his wife laughing, "I wondered why it was in the rubbish still in its plastic wrapping -- I thought he'd lost his nerve or something. Oh, well, tough. This can be a warning - but I had better get him locked up."

His head was clearing and he started to say, "Yes Mistress, I would never..." but he was shushed again.

Mary was still laughing as she left the room. She came back with a small black bag, took out the sheath of a transparent plastic cock cage and gave it to his wife. She turned it over in her hands as Vixen and the woman with the spiky blonde hair left and went off down the hall.

"OK, put it on him," she said handing it back, "It will work better than that tape."

"It's a bit fiddly," said Mary, sorting through the rings in the bag looking for the one she thought would fit. She tried one around the base of his cock but it was loose so she tried another. When she was satisfied that she had the right size she threaded the posts through the holes in the ring and reached for the plastic sheath. All the touching of his cock as she tried the rings had made him swell and she couldn't fit the sheath over it.

"That's the other problem," she said, "you can't get it on if he has an erection. Can I make him soft again?"

His wife had got up to watch her assemble the device and learn how it worked. She looked at Mary for a moment.

"And how do you intend to do that Mary?"

Mary raised her eyebrows, mock innocently, and said, "Mmm, well, I do fancy a fuck, and since, you know, there was a bit of a mistake over the magazine he probably deserves..."

His wife smiled at her.

"Well, OK, but he deserved his thrashing and doesn't deserve anything else. If you want to use him and it will help get him put away, go ahead. Be quick."

Mary smiled back.

"Don't worry, I'm pretty turned on from beating him. I shouldn't be long."

She took off the ring around the base of his cock, pulled up her short leather skirt and swung one long booted leg over him so she was sitting on his stomach with her back to him.

"Thank you. Can you pass me the lube?" she said waving at the bottle in the corner.

His wife gave it to her. The warm weight of her on his stomach and the conversation had bought him fully erect and he gasped as she closed her hands around him. She spread lube all over his shaft then rocked forward so she could reach between her own legs. He lifted his head to see her carefully shaved pussy between her thighs and watched her push her lubed fingers into herself. Then she moved forward and leant right down, showing her cunt framed by her legs and the skirt, eased him into her and sat back on his hips.

"Mmm," she said, turning to look over her shoulder, "That feels good. You better not come until I do and get off. I don't want to be all sticky."

She started sliding up and down on him, rubbing her clitoris with her fingers and crooning gently to herself. It didn't take very long for her to come. He almost came himself when her legs tightened around him and her moans became a series of small gasps. She got off him, panting a little and took the lube again.

"Good boy. That was lovely. Let's get you all nice and soft and locked away so you can go home."

She lubed her hands and stroked his twitching cock, holding her hand tightly round the shaft and working away quickly. He came almost immediately, Mary laughing as she held her other hand over the end of his cock to stop it spraying everywhere. She found a box of tissues and wiped her hand and his stomach as he softened. While they were waiting she clicked her fingers and said, "I know what we need," and left the room. She was back in a moment with a long black stocking.

"This is what you do," she said bringing his wife closer. She pulled the open end of the stocking over his almost soft cock and slipped the other end through a slit in the end of the sheath then used the stocking to pull it fully into the sheath. Once the cock was enclosed she fitted the rings around its base and fitted the posts into the sheath.

"There, get the cock in first and then do the rest in case he gets excited."

She gave the device, inside which he was doing his best to swell again, a good shake and fumbled around in the device's bag for its padlock. Finding it she held it out to his wife.

"You want to put this on? You just slip it through here."

"Of course," his wife said and took the padlock from Mary, slipped the key out of its lock, fitted the hook through the post of the device and snapped it shut.

It sounded very business-like. This thing was clearly meant to be worn for a long time. He could feel it enclosing his cock and the ring was tight around its base. His balls felt pressed between the ring and the cage but it had no weight. The cage he had worn before was really for show. It was shiny metal and looked lovely but it was heavy and he couldn't wear it for long. Sometimes it even dragged down enough so it fell off. He and his wife had only used it for games. This one was serious. He had the feeling that it wasn't just going to slip off.

While he was lying thinking about the implications of the new cage, his wife had left the room while Mary took off the cuffs. As he sat up to get off the bench, feeling the bruises from his beating and the unfamiliar thing between his legs his wife came back in with his clothes.

"That thing is going to leave quite a bump and spoil his nice girly knickers," she said, holding them up.

"Don't worry, it can only be temporary. You can get him a proper chastity belt that will keep it all tucked away so you never notice it under his panties. Have a look on FetLife."

"Good," said his wife, "I will. But this will do for now. I think I'll leave it on for a while. I'll see what he will do to get hold of this after a week or two." She held up the key then dropped it into her purse.

"I think he'll be very biddable," said Mary.

"Come on, get your dress on so we can go home."

"A glass of wine while we wait for him, Catherine?"

"Lovely."

The two women left him to get his clothes on. The device felt strange and dug into his thighs under the tight underwear. He could feel his excitement growing. Vixen and her companion walked past the door of the Punishment Room deep in conversation and paid him no attention. The pain in is arse was bad but no longer unbearable. He felt a glow of pride to have survived such a thrashing, even though he had begged so abjectly. The fear was all gone. He felt euphoric and this new cock cage seemed to open an exciting new game. All of a sudden he was desperate to feel his tongue against his Mistress and please her so maybe she would use the key in her purse. He had got the worst beating of his life over a piece of junk mail but suddenly his day didn't look so bad.

12