Femdom Farms Ch. 01-04

Story Info
Young man enrolls in submissive male training program.
10.8k words
4.65
63.4k
126

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jhjh4
Jhjh4
202 Followers

Chapter 1

I had recently turned 22, moved home after college, and was working for an IT company. I never had a tough time getting women. I was relatively tall and handsome and had a good paying job. But I had a deep secret. For as long as I could remember I had been into Femdom and chastity porn (or at least for as long as I'd been jerking off and had internet access). Deep down I knew I was a true sub and wanted nothing more than to be owned by a dominant mistress and commit myself to a true FLR lifestyle. I often fantasized about being kept locked up, pegged, cucked, and made to serve my dominant and cruel fantasy mistress however she desired. The problem was it was just that, a fantasy. I'd simply been unable to find a woman who was willing to commit to this type of relationship.

For a while I suppressed these desires and never brought them up to the girls I was with. After finally accepting my true self and working up the courage to bring it up to a girl I was on and off with in college she said she would give it a try for me. We played around and explored, even going as far as locking me in a chastity cage for short periods of time (never more than a day) but it never felt like I'd imagined. It felt forced. Eventually that relationship fizzled out and I moved on and accepted that my jerk off sessions alone in my room would be the extent of this deep desire I held. Until it became my reality.

It was a regular old weeknight, and I was browsing my usual Twitter and Reddit stash of mild to wild femdom porn. I was fully aroused by the time I came across a post about a "Full year femdom training course". I had self-locked for the last 2 days and was extremely horny so of course I opened it up and began to read. The post advertised a full year rigorous training course for men hoping to become a proper male submissive slave. The post did not provide much detail on how or when this training would occur, but it did provide some logistics and application instructions.

The description was simple: "Training will be live in with weekends off except those that occur at the end of the month. There is no cost, but applicants must terminate or pause any employment. Housing and food will be provided. The course will be 1 calendar year and trainees may opt out at any time. Applicants should be submissive and physically fit. While completion of the training does not guarantee submissives a relationship we have a 100% placement rate."

The last sentence really piqued my interests. The use of "placement rate" felt cold but maybe this was my chance? This had not been something I had ever considered in the past but in my horny state I was enthralled. I poured over the logistics in my head. What would I tell my family? How would I pay my bills? I had just started a new career and had student loans to pay. It could never work. With that I unlocked myself and jerked off to a video of a guy getting pegged by a leather clad mistress who verbally degraded his small, locked cock. It did not take me much time to bust after which I forgot the whole thing and went to bed.

I started my next day as I usually do. Shit shower shave then head to the desk in my bedroom where I work remotely to get my day started. I had a few emails to catch up on and a call to update my manager on a few projects she had me working on. She was about 40, dark hair, and very fit. She was always direct and just the kind of woman I was into which of course let me to constantly fantasize about her dominating me. I fantasized about her locking me up and not letting me out unless I got my work done. I fantasized about her often and if she was aware of any of these thoughts I would likely be fired with cause and blacklisted from any companies in my field. As a professional and a man of restraint of course these were just fantasies, and I would never act on them. As a horny submissive however this of course led me to think about porn following our work call. I idly pulled Twitter on my phone and began to scroll. I remembered the femdom training post from the night before and did a quick search for it. I found it and read it over again. I again pondered it and brushed it off as unrealistic. I finished the rest of my workday uneventfully and hopped on tinder. I had a few matches who I messaged with and discussed interests. None of the interests I mentioned were remotely kinky.

Later on, I headed out to meet some friends at a bar. One of my friends mentioned I seemed distracted. I quickly brushed it off and lied saying I had a lot going on at work. In reality I could not stop thinking about that post. We were talking about sports and girls and in my head, I was fantasizing about being pegged and denied. If only they knew. After a few drinks we said our goodbyes and I headed back home. With some liquid courage I decided it wouldn't hurt to at least apply and see what happens. I followed the instructions by sending a full-frontal nude photo (face not required) and a short description of why I wanted to become a submissive. Doing this turned me on so I jerked off again and went to bed.

I woke up the next morning and repeated my morning routine from the day before. After checking my work emails, I checked my personnel and immediately felt my heart jump. At the top of my inbox was an email with the subject line "Application Approved". I hurriedly opened it and began reading. "Dear James, your application has been approved and we look forward to your training." Like the original post the email was brief and strictly provided logistical information. It gave me a location to report to in exactly 3 weeks at 8am sharp. The three weeks were given to settle affairs. The email recommended putting in a 2 week notice and letting your family and friends know you would be out of town for a year. It did not suggest an excuse to give. It was also very clear that this would be the only communication and that if I did not report to the required location at the required time, I would be considered a no show and would not be permitted to reapply.

I thought to myself that I couldn't go through with this right? It was crazy. The hard on in my pants suggested otherwise. Although no details had been given, I began to fantasize about being some mistresses' plaything for a year. I imagined peggings and ruined orgasms and all the things I ever wanted. I plugged in the location in google maps and noted it was a small farm in the rural part of my state only about 3 hours away. How lucky for me. In the end my head (the one on my shoulders not the one swelling in my pants) prevailed and I decided it was unrealistic and not going to happen.

3 days later after a few bad dates and a monotonous work week my resolve had changed. I made all the excuses for myself. I told myself I had a small bit of savings, student loans were on pause due to covid, and I lived with my parents so I could get away with a year of no income. I told myself that my field was extremely in demand so I would have no trouble getting a job a year from now even with a resume gap. I also knew my parents would believe me if I told them my work wanted me to move to the corporate office a state over and were willing to supply housing. It was not unusual.

To my own disbelief I began planning. I put in a two week notice and gave an Oscar worth performance telling my parents about the great opportunity my company was providing me. I let my friends know I would be out of town but could come visit on weekends as the company headquarters was only a few hours away. I ghosted all my Tinder matches and jerked off daily in thrilling anticipation. The fantasies were running wild, and I could not believe this was happening.

Finally, the day arrived. Although the email instructions advised that nothing other than the clothes I would be wearing were required I had to make it believable to my parents and friends, so I packed a few suitcases of clothes and let them know the housing provided was fully furnished so I needed no assistance moving in. The post did say housing was provided so at least it was not a complete lie. I had packed my car the night before so I could head out at 4 am, plenty of time to ensure I was not late. The instructions had been explicit about not being late. I was fully erect and shaking almost the entire 3-hour drive. I still could not believe I was doing this. Am I insane?

The doubts my horny self had suppressed the last 3 weeks began to creep up. What if this was a scam or set up? What if my parents or friends wanted to visit what would I tell them? Then I realized if I backed out now and headed home, I would have no good excuse coming back, no job, and nowhere else to stay. I wondered if that was part of the plan. I was only 5 minutes away and it was only 7 am so I decided to pull into a rest area and wait. Being too early didn't seem like such a good idea either. I fantasized some more and ended up playing with myself waiting. What else was I to do for an hour? I was so nervous I couldn't bring myself to orgasm. Oh well I thought. It's almost time so might as well get this over with and see if I'll be murdered on some remote farm.

I pulled into the long driveway at 8:04. Four minutes late damn. The driveway seemed endless and had been at the end of a very remote road. If this was some sort of set up there would certainly be nobody nearby to call for help. The property looked like any other farm in this part of the state. Rows of crops, some farm equipment and barns strewn about, and a nice 2 story farmhouse with a wraparound porch at the end of the long drive. At this point I couldn't control my shaking and anticipation. I'd come this far, no turning back now.

Finally, I reached the end of the driveway and put my car in park. There were several cars there, much more than was to be expected. And they were not all pickups like you normally see in these parts. Some of them were aging sedans much like mine. I sat in my car anxiously as my heart beat a million miles a minute. I didn't know if I should get out and knock on the door. I had not seen anybody outside on my drive and never received instructions for this part.

To my relief the front door opened, and a woman dressed in blue jeans and a white blouse began walking towards me. She was short and full figured, maybe in her mid-30s. She wore big boots and had long blond hair - a regular old country gal. She was gorgeous and I thought to myself maybe this was legit. Although she did not look like the typical porn dominatrix I often pleasured myself too. I quickly got out of my car to greet her.

"Hello," I managed to get out before she cut me off sharply.

"You'll only speak when spoken to," the stunning woman said with a scowl.

I complied and shifted nervously not knowing what to do. She walked up to me and although much shorter than me, I could feel her power. She simply had a dominant aura about her.

She continued "You are 4 minutes late and will pay for that. This will also be the last time I come to you. Now come inside so we can address some paperwork. You do not need to get anything out of your car, that can be taken care of later."

With that she turned around and headed inside. I could not help myself from staring at her beautiful ass in her tight blue jeans as she walked up the front porch steps. I had lagged and she stepped inside without bothering to hold the door for me. I caught up to the door and let myself in.

Once inside I felt some relief. This was not some rural murder house in the middle of nowhere. It was a quaint and comfortable house expertly decorated in a modern farmhouse style straight out of an HGTV show. It was also extremely clean and tidy. The woman who had greeted me instructed me to step into an office just off the front entrance. I took a seat across from her where she sat behind a large oak desk with a few papers on top and not much else. She sat in a large leather backed chair while I had been offered a small stool to sit on.

"My name is Jessica, but you will refer to me as Mistress Jessica once we have your contract and release forms in order. Until then you have no need to speak to me. In front of you is said contract and release forms. I'll give you as much time as you need to review and sign them. If you read them and find them agreeable then you will sign them, strip off your clothes, and come join me in the living room. If you do not agree to the terms, then you may get in your car and leave." With that she left the office and closed the door.

The contract was explicit. It was clearly professionally drafted by a lawyer and was very thorough. Although I wasn't a lawyer myself I could understand it quite clearly. It boiled down to a few rules. While I remained in the program I was to always remain on premises unless instructed or given weekend leave. I was to be provided all basic living necessities (3 square meals, bed, hygiene supplies, etc). My obligation was to provide labor and obey all instructions given by staff. If at any time I refuse instructions the contract could be terminated, and I would be dismissed. If at any time I wanted to terminate the agreement and leave I was free to do so.

The release forms also contained a great deal of legalese regarding non-disclosure and liability. Basically, I was prohibited from broadcasting what goes on here and the program was not legally liable for any injury or lost wages due to me being here.

So, this was legit and as advertised. It was a lot to take in. I pondered it but the decision had already been made when I submitted that application. There was no turning back now. Besides I could leave at any time so what was there to lose? I signed the documents and left them on the desk.

Nervously I followed instructions and began to strip. I was shaking again and the whole situation had turned me on. Stripping and the thought of Jessica's perfect ass had not helped. I neatly folded my clothes on the stool and tried to distract myself so that my erection would subside. I did not want to walk out into the living room with a hard on. Something told me Jessica would not appreciate that. I spent more time standing there waiting for my dick to go soft then I had spent pondering the contracts.

Finally, after reciting the pledge of allegiance a few times and thinking about baseball statistics my erection subsided and I stepped out of the office and into the entrance hallway.

Chapter 2

To the left was the living room. As I stepped into the room I noticed Jessica was no longer alone. There were about 12 women in the room chatting amongst themselves. Each more beautiful than the next. They quieted and looked in my direction. They were fully clothed, and I felt completely embarrassed to be standing there nude before them. I was not the smallest guy in the world, but I was not particularly well endowed and would consider myself more of a grower than a shower.

Out of embarrassment I subconsciously went to cover myself with my hand before immediately being stopped by a command from Jessica.

"Nope," in her sharp commanding voice was all it took to stop me. I put my hands by my sides sheepishly. There were some giggles and whispers from the other woman. Almost immediately my cock betrayed me and began to stiffen up which led to more giggles. I turned beat red. I had always had a thing for humiliation.

"Looks like our new recruit here likes an audience," Jessica said to none of the women in particular. This jab resulted in even more giggling.

"Kneel boy," one of the women standing closest to Jessica instructed. I immediately began to get on my knees.

"I did not hear a yes mistress," Jessica scolded.

"Yes Mistress," I said meekly as my voice cracked from the nerves. More giggling caused my cock to throb and bounce even more. In some sick twisted cycle, my embarrassment continued to turn me on which was manifested in cock bounces leading to more giggles and more embarrassment and more bobbing of my cock. Repeat cycle. I was on my knees kneeling in front of a room full of beautiful women. I could not believe this.

The woman who had instructed me to kneel stepped forward and began to speak. She looked to be around the same age as Jessica although she was taller and thinner with dark red hair. Most of the other women seemed to be a bit younger with a few closer to my age. Like Jessica she was dressed casually and not in your stereotypical mistress garb. Some of the women matched Jessica's County style and others were more modern. There seemed to be no pattern other than that they were all dressed very fashionably.

"My name is Mistress Madeline, and you will address me as such. I am head of submissive development here. The principle of Femdom Farms if you will. Jessica here is the founder and CEO. You should thank Jessica for accepting you into the program."

I hesitated for a moment and then blurted out "Thank you Jessica."

I felt an immediate heat on my bare ass as I received what felt like a smack. Turning around I realized a woman who looked to be my age was standing behind me with a crop. She was drop dead gorgeous. Petite with dark hair and innocent eyes. She reminded me of my boss.

The smack was not overly painful, but it was enough to make me jolt and fall forward on my hands along with my knees.

"Thank you, MISTRESS Jessica," Mistress Madeline said with a hard emphasis on the Mistress. "Try again."

"Thank you, Mistress Jessica, for accepting me into your program," I managed to stammer out.

"Much better," replied Mistress Madeline immediately. "You'll find pain is not our first choice as a training tool here at Femdom Farms, but we will do what we have to in order to -whip- you into shape," I again felt the sting of the crop on my ass and winced which caused most of the woman to giggle. This smack was a bit more playful and a bit less painful.

Mistress Madeline continued "behind you is Miss Lauren. Like our training program for sub boys like yourself we have a training program for aspiring Dommes. Although the domme experience is quite different it functions much the same way. Some of the women in this room are part of the training program and some are part of our full-time staff. Miss Lauren is part of that program and you have been assigned as her sub. I trust that you will become well acquainted with all our staff and your counterpart trainees in due time."

With that Miss Lauren joined the woman on the other side of the room and received some compliments on her use of the crop from the other women.

Mistress Madeline went on. "I will now go over the basic rules for you to follow. Listen good subby I do not like repeating myself and the rules are quite simple. Rule 1 You will address all staff as Mistress and all Domme trainees as Miss. You already have one strike, and we will not be so lenient on your ass if you forget again."

She paused for effect as I sat there accepting my fate and thinking to myself that I would be best off not to screw that up again.

"Rule 2 you will obey any command given to you by trainee or staff. Any woman may add additional rules for you at any time. Never question any of us or you will be punished severely or even dismissed. It is important to remember that you signed a contract and that this is entirely consensual. If at any time you feel you cannot withstand the training, you can end the program by saying "I no longer wish to be a sub". At that time your clothes will be returned to you, and you will be asked to leave the property."

I thought to myself that if I was not getting clothes back until I gave up I would be spending a lot of time in the nude. This both turned me on and made my heart pound with nerves.

"Rule 3 you will be forbidden from wearing clothing unless specifically instructed."

Suspicion confirmed.

"Rule 4 you will respect your fellow sub trainees. Any fighting will result in immediate dismissal from the program. Don't worry you will meet them soon and be assigned a roommate. They are currently working in the fields. We had them hide before your arrival so as not to scare you off too soon. Your tardiness this morning put them behind so I'm sure they cannot wait to meet you." She said this last part with a curt smile

Jhjh4
Jhjh4
202 Followers