Not Alone Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayleigh slipped two fingers down past the waistband of Caroline's underwear and began rubbing them vigorously up and down the length of the blonde's slit. Caroline mewed and writhed under the pressure, and Kayleigh felt vindicated. If there was one thing she knew, it was how to get someone off – and with another woman, she could apply the same touches and techniques she had discovered in her own bed in the hushed midnight hours so long ago.

Abruptly Caroline stopped and, with an almost judo-like move, put Kayleigh on her back. "That feels great, honey, but this isn't about me. Tonight is about you. And maybe Esh a little. Although there's nothing little about him, wouldn't you say?" Esh had lost his bindings somewhere, and his big inhuman cock stood proud. Once again Kayleigh responded to the huge instrument with a mix of awe, lust, and fear. How could that thing possibly fit inside of her?

Her bra had vanished at some point, and now both Caroline and Esh were all over Kayleigh's naked body. Kayleigh kicked and giggled as she felt their kisses, licks, and touches. Esh's feathers were especially ticklish. But soon enough the laughs turned to moans, and a luxuriant pleasure overtook her.

Caroline was licking at her breasts, rolling Kayleigh's her tongue around Kayleigh's hard nipples. Kayleigh could see the red marks left by her lipstick, all over her upper torso. Of course, Caroline's body was also marked by the purple residue of Kayleigh's kisses. Perhaps this was why lipstick was so important – it was the ink that formed a map of affection.

Esh was kneeling between Kayleigh's legs, slipping one of his stubby fingers into Kayleigh's cunt. It was not a deep penetration, but the gentle curve of his short digits meant that Esh's fingertip rubbed right up against Kayleigh's G-spot, giving her a jolt every time he thrust inside her. And his other hand was rubbing her clit with a growing pressure. Kayleigh could feel her consciousness starting to contract in her abdomen, the tightness that was always the predecessor of an orgasm.

It was hard to focus on one, or even two, sensations. Caroline, kissing and rubbing her breasts and her neck and her lips. Esh, touching her clit and her insides and brushing her thighs with those suddenly sensual feathers. And then Kayleigh, bursting, letting out everything inside her as she came in the arms of her new lovers.

"Ah, shit. Shit," she found herself saying as she came down from that orgasmic high. How could anything right feel that good.

"You have fun?" Caroline said, wrapping her body around Kayleigh in a way that was both seductive and sisterly.

"Um... yeah. Yeah."

Caroline giggled. "We've barely even got started. Don't tell me you're all conked out already."

Kayleigh looked down to the end of the bed, where Esh still stood, his massive member fully erect. She took a deep breath. Caroline noticed the direction of her gaze. "You want to try that cock next, Kayleigh?"

"Um..." Under Esh's intense gaze, she suddenly felt timid and tiny. "I'm not sure it will fit."

"Don't be silly, sweetie," Caroline said. "Trust me – it'll be fine as long as you have enough lubrication." Caroline swept her fingers through Kayleigh's moist bush. "And it certainly feels like you have plenty down there."

"You sure you won't mind?"

"Mind? I think it'll be really hot. Go ahead!"

Kayleigh crawled towards Esh on her knees. She assumed he had understood the conversation between her and Caroline, although she had no way to communicate with him. It should have turned her off – all of the fuzzy advice-column ideas about sex being about communication told her that this wasn't right. The alien body, all feathers and speckled skin, should have turned her off. But somehow, all that made her more attracted to Esh. And there was that pungent scent, his indescribable pheromones like nothing on earth. God, she was a pervert. Maybe some kind of sex addict.

Kayleigh managed to reach Esh's neck, and ran her hand down the nape of it. "Do you want to fuck me now, Esh?"

He trilled. Caroline translated: "He says yes! Oh my god, this is going to be awesome!"

Kayleigh was too heavy with desire to muster the same kind of bubbly enthusiasm, but she was deeply looking forward to it too. She turned over and stuck her ass out towards Esh. She assumed this was the way they did it among his species, the way animals did it. It was always the position Kayleigh liked best as well too.

He stood on the floor behind the bed, with his height creating a perfect angle for entry. Kayleigh breathed in a long sigh of anticipation, and then let it all out in a rush as she felt Esh's bulbous head at her entrance. It was impossible, pressing against her clit and taint with its awkward force. There was no way this was going to fit inside her.

Caroline sat next to her, patting her hair and laying soft kisses on Kayleigh's forehead. Kayleigh could see the marks of her purple lipstick all over Caroline, a sight that filled her with a kind of erotic pride. "It's okay, Kayleigh," said Caroline. "Hell, what am I saying? It's going to be great."

"It won't fit," Kayleigh mumbled.

"Aw, don't worry. I said the same thing at first, but Esh can work some miracles. Believe me – once you get used to it, it'll feel real good. And I mean REAL good."

Kayleigh braced herself against Caroline as Esh began pushing into her. His cock was large, impossibly looming. And then, in one sudden movement, the head slid between Kayleigh's wet pussy lips. She let out a loud gasp as the air was pushed from her lungs. Esh began slowly edging forward, pushing more and more of his shaft deep inside her. Kayleigh felt a growing pain and discomfort – this was getting downright gynaecological.

"Okay," she said. "Enough."

"Good girl," Caroline said. "You can just stay there for a minute. Esh, be patient, okay sweetie? Now if I could direct your attention to my boobs..."

Kayleigh laughed, which inadvertently caused her to squeeze down on Esh's massive cock. It hurt, but it felt kind of good at the same time. It wasn't the soft, flowing pleasure of a good eating-out, but rather the kind of hard adrenaline rush that she got after a work-out. But that was no matter. In front of her was Caroline and her beautiful breasts, the size and softness of ripe peaches. Kayleigh nuzzled the valley of Caroline's cleavage, leaving a heart-shaped purple kiss there, and then reached over to lick the blonde's left breast. Caroline cooed and arched her back, forcing more of that gorgeous tit into Kayleigh's mouth.

Somehow, Kayleigh got lost in Caroline's soft curves and gorgeous noises. She so distracted by her friend's pneumatic body that she almost forgot the mammoth shaft buried in her. And so, it took a moment for her to realize that Esh had started fucking her. He was slowly shifting back and forth, filling her with his alien length. Each thrust sent shockwaves through her body, first a burst of pain, and then a tide of pleasure following it. With every thrust, the pain was getting smaller and the pleasure bigger.

Kayleigh realized that she was rocking back and forth out of no will of her own. Esh's strength was such that she was being pushed and pulled with every thud of his hips against her ass. Still, she started throwing herself into it, pumping her hips into a back-and-forth motion. Doing it like this, the sheer force and width of the penetration didn't bother her as much. In fact, it actually felt pretty good. Scratch that. Really good.

Caroline was still sitting in front of her, legs under Kayleigh's swinging chest. The two girls softly kissed, and then Caroline guided Kayleigh's head into her lap. Maybe it was just a gesture of comfort, but Caroline's warm pussy was too close for Kayleigh to ignore. She left another purple kiss across Caroline's slit as she sucked the friendly neighbour's clit into her mouth. Caroline threw her head back and made a soft breathy sound. Kayleigh was soon eagerly lapping up her friend's cunt, smearing it with lipstick.

"Ooh, that's it Kayleigh... your tongue feels so good, sweetheart... uh huh, uh huh." Caroline's voice was feathery, almost angelic. She giggled and then gasped as Kayleigh crooked a finger into her cunt. Esh seemed to be moving slower, transfixed by what was going on in front of him. He'd better be, Kayleigh thought. Still, that massive shaft filling her was an experience that was hard to ignore, and every time he shifted forward it sent delirious shivers through Kayleigh's body.

Without warning, Caroline grabbed Kayleigh by the hair and pressed her face into her hot cunt, smothering her in girl-juice. The friendly neighbour was consumed by a mixture of laughing and screaming, and Kayleigh knew that it was a well-deserved orgasm. She felt herself as though her skin was on fire, as if there wasn't possibly any sensation that could make this moment more intense.

She was wrong.

Once Caroline had come down from her orgasm and was little more than a gibbering wreck curled against the headboard, Esh touched Kayleigh on the cheek with the tip of his wing. His feathers were smooth and irresistably soft like a pillow in the morning. Why hadn't she found feathers sexy before? He was gesturing for her to move her head.

She looked back at those impassive eyes. Esh's beaked face scared her a little, but she forced herself to look at it. What did he want her to do?

Esh pulled on the front of her hips. "Do you want me on my back, big guy?" Kayleigh said. He nodded. Maybe communication with him wouldn't be so difficult after all. The only difficult was pulling herself off his cock, which felt as though it was now firmly lodged in her intestines. In the moment he left her, she felt stretched-out and empty inside. But it was only for a moment, as Esh quickly buried his superhuman girth in her right away. It was still an uncomfortable sensation, but one that was starting to become familiarly, maybe even enjoyably, uncomfortable. It felt a little like losing her virginity again.

Kayleigh wrapped her legs around his broad back. She tossed her head back, trying to look sexy and confident. "Give me all you got, big boy."

She wasn't quite prepared for what happened next. Esh braced himself against the bed, and then shot into the air. Kayleigh felt a lurch and then suddenly she was weightless, flying along with him. It was an incredible adrenaline rush. There she was, twenty feet in the air, with nothing holding her up but a cock that was driving further into her as Esh ascended higher and higher.

The orgasms hit her in mid-air, and didn't stop. Sparks danced before her eyes as her body went into sensory overload. Pleasure, pure pleasure, but also pain, and fear, and adrenaline – all of it was fucking her. Esh was fucking her, and his massive cock felt like it was wracking her whole body. Kayleigh felt as though she was being ravaged by a force she couldn't even understand, and that wasn't far from the truth.

She stopped screaming around the third orgasm, but only because her throat had finally given out. Her ass was bouncing up and down, driving her down on Esh's cock. Her breasts bounced against Esh's feathered chest with manic energy. The wind from Esh's flapping wings tried in vain to cool her down. Her juices ran from a faucet, falling down on Caroline's bed like rain. She was just rocking back and forth, trying to find some equilibrium. Her vision was briefly clear, and she could see the bed so far below her and the rock walls of the bedroom's impossible ceiling rushing by. And then another orgasm destroyed whatever coherent frame of mind she had found.

When she finally regained some of her sanity, Kayleigh realized that she was laying across Esh's perch. The bed seemed impossibly far beneath them, but she could see Caroline frantically masturbating while watching their aerial exploits. And then there was Esh, hovering in front of her. With each flap of his wings wind flipped through her hair and cooled her overheated body. And then there was his cock, slick with her juice, burgeoning and shaking and finally erupting all over her.

This time around, Kayleigh knew to close her eyes as the yolky discharge hit her body. She could feel Esh's seed sliding down her breasts, pouring over her shoulder and down to the crack of her ass. Some of it was in her hair, other on her face. It was warm and welcoming. Kayleigh didn't know much about Esh's culture, but she knew this symbol, and what it meant. She was his.

--

"Jesus, Tom. You look like crap."

Tom winced. He hadn't even considered his appearance. He had been crying, of course, and pounding the walls. His eyes were probably bloodshot. He hadn't slept much last night, and he hadn't showered this morning. But he knew he couldn't be alone any longer.

He had limited options for companionship. Even back on Earth, everyone he knew he knew through Kayleigh. After all, he had moved across the country with her to her grad school, and hadn't gotten out much since then. But he had gone to all of her student parties, laughed at science jokes he didn't understand, chatted with Richard about their college's woeful football team while blissfully unaware that Kayleigh had probably just sucked him off in an abandoned classroom. And here in space he had met very few flesh-and-blood people, and at least three of the people he did know had fucked his girlfriend.

So he had gone to see Mona. He hadn't talked that much to the petite cyborg (although she had certainly said a lot to him), but she had always been insistent that she would be there if any of her tenants needed her. And even if this wasn't exact;y what she meant, it was the best offer Tom had.

He stood there in the doorway, trying to remember why he had come here, for an embarrassingly long time. "Um... hi, Mona. Can I talk to you?"

"Of course. Come in. Make yourself right at home, kick up your feet and stay a while. Here, just throw your coat in the closet. There are hangers in there someplace, but I just go for the giant pile of coats approach. It's kind of a mess in here, in case you haven't noticed. I would have cleaned up if you were coming. Well, I probably wouldn't have cleaned up much, but I at least would have swept the place."

That was the thing about Mona: she was pathologically honest. Even petty deceit was quickly undone by her unfiltered mouth. Tom definitely preferred it to Kayleigh's moody silences, which he had always taken as a sign of intelligence before he knew they were a product of guilt.

Tom shoved aside some glossy magazines, then realized how strange it was that he would have to do so. Unlike his own spartan living room, marked only by a discolouration in the floor where he had sat and used the XP unit, Mona's room was littered with letters, old books, scrolls and pamphlets. "You have print stuff here."

"Yeah. It's a hobby of mine. Don't get me wrong, technology is great, but I'm always going to prefer the physical object. Plus you get that great old book smell." There was an irrepressible twinkle in her eye, a kind of undeniable charm that poked through even Tom's shroud of misery.

But this was too big to be forgotten because of a smile of a pretty girl. Tom could have avoided all this if he had just been more immune to those glittering smiles. He let himself fall onto Mona's couch, which looked for all the world like a gaudy 1970s vintage chesterfield.

Mona sat next to him. She was a full head shorter, but somehow Tom felt as though she was gazing down at him. "What's the matter?"

"Kayleigh was cheating on me," Tom said. The words felt strange on his tongue. He guessed he had never strung that sentence together in his head. It had had occupied his brain, but only as a single burning imagine, Kayleigh's nude body in Caroline's ghastly porcelain hands. "With the neighbour."

Mona looked at him quizzically. "The girl or the alien?"

"The girl. Well, both, it turns out. And other people... I mean, fuck. How was I totally unaware of this?"

Mona wrapped her arms around Tom's waist. "That's awful, Tom. You don't – nobody deserves that. How long do you think it was going on?

"I don't know. Before we got abducted, I think. It's just..." Tom shook his head, trying in vain to dispel the haze he felt around him. "I wouldn't have even been in that lab if it wasn't for her. If I had found out she was cheating a little earlier, I would still be on Earth. I've been trying so hard to find the bright side of this whole experience, but now it just feels like one massive fuck-up. Innocent, naive Tom gets screwed again."

Mona rubbed his cheek. "Believe me Tom, she's the one who fucked up here, not you. I'm sure right now she's crying alone and wishing she could have you back. I mean, you're a catch." Mona's lips then abruptly squeezed shut into a pursed circle.

She was trying to make him feel better, but it was such transparent flattery. "Oh come on," said Tom. "On Earth, I was an unemployed loser who sat at home and watched Star Trek re-runs all day. I get to an alien planet, just like I always fantasized about when I was a kid, and I'm still an unemployed loser who sits at home and stares at a glowing box."

"That's not true!" Mona said. She sounded almost affronted. "I mean, you're smart and funny, and of course you want to find our more about the world before you do anything. I don't think that you being here is a mistake. I mean, I think everything happens for a reason, not to get all religious on you, and you have a bigger purpose out here than being some cuckolded shut-in. I mean, not that you were that. But you can be whatever you want to be."

"Thanks, Mona," said Tom. "But I loved Kayleigh. I thought she was the perfect girl – too good to be true, especially considering my luck with women. And of course, she was too good to be true, and I was too much of a schmuck to see it coming."

Tom sat there with the double sting of betrayal in his gut, angry at Kayleigh and himself. For once, Mona was quiet. She put an arm around Tom – that heavy metallic arm, which somehow felt like it radiated warmth. He leaned in and kissed her.

It had not been something he was intending to do. It just sort of happened. Mona's eyes bugged out in surprise, and then she screwed them shut and melted into Tom's kiss. She wrapped her other arm around him and tugged him down onto her.

It was such sweet, blissful relief, to have his endlessly swirling thoughts be blown away by Mona's soft pink lips. Mona's kisses were short and rapid, with an exploratory tongue darting into his mouse and then sliding back out. Tom let himself get lost in what closely resembled an endless high school makeout session.

They stopped kissing just long enough to laugh, realizing the silliness of their behaviour but being in no mood to stop it. Mona ran a hand through his hair, wrapping a bit of it around her finger. "Silly little Tom," she said. "You've been so hung up on that awful Kayleigh girl, when I've been here this whole time. You know how long I've stared out the window at you?"

"Really?" Tom found this genuinely hard to believe.

"Of course! And all that time I was thinking, boy, if I could get that boy Tom alone I would lock the door and do all kinds of depraved things to him."

Tom kissed her neck and felt the pulse beating through it. "What kind of things?"

"Oh, you know. Stick my tongue down your throat. Rip off all your clothes and tie you to the bed."

Tom continued kissing down Mona's neck until he reached the hem of her low-cut shirt. "And then what? I know this fantasy didn't end there."

Mona swatted playfully at his kisses. "It wasn't a fantasy! Just, you know, idle conversation. With my self. But, um, I would take your cock in my mouth and suck it from tip to base. And then I would sit on your face and make you eat me out until my voice got hoarse from screaming. Which takes an awful long time, I'll have you know."