Not Alone Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And then?"

"And then I would fuck you, of course."

Tom looked up at Mona with a coy smile. "You know, Mona, that doesn't really sound depraved at all. That sounds like a wedding night."

Mona flushed. "Wow, I guess Earth girls have changed."

"I think you can be more depraved."

Mona stammered, meaning her usual rapid flow of words was a little difficult to understand. But there was something in there about blindfolds, ice cubes, and vibrators. Tom realized that he was hard, and his erection had no memory of the girl he had dated for years.

He laughed. When was the last time he had laughed? "Stop talking and kiss me."

Mona climbed onto his lap. "Didn't you know? I never stop talking. Men hate that about me." She said this, of course, in between wet kisses.

Tom ran his hands down Mona's spine. She felt good, even with that cold shock of metal. On one level, Tom wanted her lithe body wrapped around him and wanted to see those petite tits bare save for the sweat of their exertion. But there was another part of his mind that wondered if this wasn't exactly what Kayleigh would do, what he hated her for.

Mona tugged at his collar. "Do you care much for this shirt? I want to unbutton you, but sometimes with the arm I don't know my own strength."

"It's fine, but... Mona, I don't want to do that right now."

She looked at him, curious and hurt. "Why not? Did I do something wrong? Oh gosh, was it the leather thing I said? Because all of that is entirely optional, just so you know."

The problem with Mona was that she had already gotten four sentences out and was deep into anxiety before Tom could reply to her initial question. "No. It's just... I don't want to jump into something because I'm in pain. If something happens between us, I want it to be something real."

Mona squeezed his arm and nodded. "That's okay. I mean, I was feeling a little frazzled myself."

There was a pause. Neither of them seemed to know what to do next.

"Can we still make out?" Mona said.

"Oh, yes please." And they kissed long into the night.