Not at All Sure About This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,037 Followers

"Now Beth, break is fifteen minutes. I want that fat ass of yours humping away for the entire break or there will be another penalty. And your husband will not intercede to stop this. As a matter of fact...."

Rob walked in just then and chuckled when he saw me naked and impaled. I sniffled, beet red again and began to move my hips, listening to giggling and laughing as my co-workers watched me humping away on that fake cock. Damn it, it was humiliating but also feeling awfully good. They knew I wasn't a virgin, but really. I was their personal porn actress.

Partway through I had a mini orgasm, just my pussy clenching down on the thing and I had to concentrate to keep from having a gut wrenching orgasm. I certainly didn't want to come in front of the entire office! It was bad enough to be humping away for fifteen minutes. Finally morning break was over and I was allowed to get off the fake cock. Mr. Williams had it left there just to remind me of penalties.

For the rest of the day I was seated at reception, bare ass naked and was the first thing that clients saw when they came in. Me, a client manager, naked and having to greet them as they came in our office door. I had been informed not to cover up and to stand and greet them formally, so as Mr. Williams put it....

"So they can see your tits and cunt, Beth. And try to find an excuse to turn around so they can see that fat ass of yours also."

I also had to explain why I was naked to each one that asked, which of course was all of them, especially the women clients. I think women are worse than men when it comes to trying to humiliate other women.

"Christ Johnson, if I had your body I certainly wouldn't be running around at work naked."

"Jesus, what a fat ass Beth! When you're dressed it doesn't look that big, but my God woman!"

"That pussy looks well used! Been fucking the entire office?"

Of course part of my penalty was correcting them.

"It's a cunt ma'am." Or....

"It's a cunt, sir."

Thank God you can get desensitized to almost anything eventually. By 2:00PM being naked wasn't all that bad anymore. And usually by then clients stopped coming in since most of the managers were out with clients. Before today I would have been out too. But today I wasn't. I was the naked office girl.

Late in the day, when everyone was back at work, Mr. Williams gathered them all in reception with me and informed me and everyone else that I would be at reception all day tomorrow, bare ass naked and he would take suggestions for my penalty for Tuesday. I needed to learn to keep my mouth shut and just let him do what he wanted, because I did feel comfortable that he would not force me to have sex with him or anyone else. Just that he would ensure that as many people as possible saw me nude as he could manage without creating problems for the firm.

Mr. Williams walked me to my Tahoe after we closed for the day, but he carried my coat to it, making me walk with him bare ass naked. Then he had me unlock it and get behind the wheel and he placed my coat in the back end in the spare tire well. He gave me my car keys which he had taken from me when I first arrived at work and tweaked a nipple, smirking.

"Your husband wants you to park in the driveway tonight, Beth. I guess that means you'll be trotting across the front yard naked. I hope that all the neighbors are out tonight Beth."

Then he gave an evil laugh and shut the door. I let him walk away, leaving me there with my forehead resting on the wheel and finally drove off, totally naked except for my heels.

When I pulled into the driveway I tried to open the garage door but it wouldn't go up. Damn it! There was no way I was crawling to the back end naked to try to get my coat so I decided a quick dash to the front door and through it was the best. I looked around, no one, not one neighbor and opened my door and ran across the yard to the steps and front door. I tried it, fuck! Locked! Held up my keys and found that Rob had removed my door key, the bastard. Crouching down, I rang the doorbell. I had to ring it three more times before it opened and I looked up from my crouch to see Marilyn smirking down at me. I leaped up and ducked inside, and was quickly horrified to find Judy and Paige standing behind Marilyn. First they had a look of shock to see me naked, then a grin as they looked me up and down. Damn that Rob!

"This is "the cunt", girls, the wife formerly known as Beth."

"She's bare ass!"

"I told you she would be, "the cunt" is following orders for two weeks."

"Where the hell was she without clothes, driving around?"

"Nope, "the cunt" was at her office and she spent the entire day there nude."

I could have died as I listened to Marilyn, Judy and Paige laughing uncontrollably, picturing me bare ass naked at work for the entire day!

"What can we do with her Marilyn?"

"Well, Rob told me to tell her that she is supposed to mind me, but nothing sexual, just that if I want her naked, she is supposed to strip and if I want her to spread her legs she has to do that too."

"I've got an idea. My husband's construction firm is having a barbeque tonight. Can we have her over serving drinks or something like that?"

"Sounds like a lot of fun! What do you think Beth?"

"NO!"

"Bad answer Beth. What would Rob think of your refusing?"

"I don't care! I am not doing that!" Marilyn picked up the phone and called Rob.

"Hi Rob, Marilyn."

"Yes, at your house with Judy and Paige."

"Uh huh, Beth is naked."

"Oh Judy and Paige think it's hilarious."

"Yes, well Judy had an idea. Her husband's firm is having a barbeque and she wanted Beth to serve drinks during it."

"You do? Good. Except Beth is saying that she won't do it.

"Fine, I'll tell her. Thanks Rob."

Marilyn smirked at me as she hung up the phone.

"Rob says you'll do it or he'll take you over to Judy's when he gets home and spank your bare fat ass in front of everyone there, Beth. Now, will you still be saying no or can we count on you to be the life of the party?"

Fucking bitches!

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,037 Followers
12