Not Drunk - Plastered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
643 Followers

My body bucks back and forth and my legs convulse as a thousand tiny explosions erupt in my stomach.

I gasp reluctant to take a breath as now it was Martha's turn. Her hot breath steams onto my neck like a charging bull's and I felt her body stiffen behind me. She shouts loudly and thrust so hard forward she bruises my thighs against the table.

'My next surprise,' was all she says as then her thrusts dissolve into complete wetness as hot liquid spews out of her rubber cock into my rectum. I heard a tiny motor whir as wave after wave of liquid ejects into me like a cake maker with an icing bag squirting its filling into me.

Slowly her motions lessen and she leans against me with her arms around me. We were that way for a minute until we heard another gentle knock on the bedroom door. Marsha remains silent frozen inside of me.

'Come on you two,' Wendy says. 'Stop chatting have you forgotten we have a wedding to go to?'

Marsha shuffles backwards and pulls out of me with a plop. I stand there momentarily supported on my crutch my bad leg swinging oddly. Marsha put her rubber cock back into her trousers and drops to her knees. She pulls up my panties and rearranges my skirts. I want to change but had nothing to change into or had any time. Martha still squats on her knees staring at my cast and panties. I hang there unsure what to do. I'm about to ask when she whips a pen from her top pocket and ferrets under my many under skirts. Like Lily the other day she disappears from view and I felt the nib of her pen scratch away on my cast.

What did she write?

'What?' I ask as she reappears.

'That would be telling. ' She chuckles, 'Your wife can read it later. ' she smirks obviously pleased with her handiwork. 'I just hope it doesn't make her have any regrets. Oh! I nearly forgot do you think she has a good sense of humour?'

'Why,' I ask a shiver of fear darting down my spine.

She laughs. 'You didn't break your leg or your wrist at the club the other night. Your cocktail was drugged and Claire, well she was a bit pissed off that you had forgotten her.' Marsha laughed again. 'It was Claire's idea. Quite funny really but I'm not sure when you can tell Lily. If I was you I would wait until you're on your honeymoon. You'll get a bigger seat on the plane but... She laughs again 'I'm not sure how you'll get it cut off. You might have to wait until you get home and I'll happily help.' She lets out a long wicked laugh.

I stand bemused and annoyed but I didn't have time to question her further as Wendy burst in to escort me to the waiting limousine, Marsha's synthetic cum still dribbling from my arse.

How do I manage walking up the isle? Does Lily have the first dance. Does my original best man make an appearance? What happens on the wedding night? How do the photos turn out? Does Lilly pack me her skirts or my trousers for the honeymoon. But perhaps most importantly - How do l tell Lily that it was a cruel joke, that my leg and wrist weren't broken, my drinks at the club were spiked and I didn't need a cast after all. It was all a joke. Who's the surprise visitor to the evening reception? Am I relieved of my cast and made to stay in dresses? You decide.

The End

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
643 Followers