Not Interesting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taleserotic
taleserotic
174 Followers

"Jenifer." She said my name to clear my head. "Jenifer, you must ask this time. Do you understand?

I shook my head, understanding all too well.

"Yes, my darling. You must." She closed to me, raising her left hand to my cheek, laying her open palm there, calming me and soothing me as she spoke softly and clearly. "You must and you will."

I looked at her through my tears. She was so beautiful. How could I not?

"Whip my breasts, Rustina."

She smiled and leaned in to kiss me, her lips full, soft and warm on my own. I wanted it to linger, and I reached for her with my tongue.

"It makes you wet, doesn't it?"

I focused my thoughts again. Did it? Iwas wet. Very wet. I was dripping. Without even being free to touch myself, I felt I was.

"Yes."

I could hear the smile on her lips as she went on, "Open your legs."

I was stretched so, I didn't know how I could, but I edged my feet apart and spread my thighs open. I forced my breathing to slow, fearing what was to come, but craving it too. The lash across my skin hurt so, but the sting excited me too.

Suddenly, the whip was wrapping around my upper body, tightening to my skin as she flung it at me. I cried out at the touch, the harsh, evil bark of leather on my softness. Rustina raised her hand again, letting the whip fall, hitting my swaying boobs as my body fought the sensation, trying to draw away even as my mind tried to gain control and hold still for her assault. Tears ran down my face as the pain gained the upper hand, and I started to close my thighs to get a better stance.

"Open, you stupid girl," Rustina hissed, her voice harsh and cruel, not the laughing brook of earlier. I forced my long legs open again, and she brought the whip up between them, crashing down on my sex. My eyes clouded over with waves and flashes of red and black as the most extreme pain I had ever felt surged through me. I screamed and begged her to stop, but the whip landed again, again, and again.

Then it stopped, and my senses sorted themselves out. I was aware of the lingering pain, the gasping of my lungs, the awkwardness of my position, arms high over my head, legs apart, body heaving. I tried to maintain position even through the agony of it.

There was the sound of something heavy falling to the floor, and Rustina's voice from somewhere away from me. "Release her." After a moment, I felt Birgit lowering my hands and unfettering them. I lowered my aching arms, now tingling as if asleep, and they hung heavily at my sides as I sobbed.

My pussy felt like it was on fire. Waves of residual pain throbbed through me. I could barely stand, but I had no orders to do anything else. Sniffling, I turned, my hair sticking to my face where the tears had wet it, and I saw Birgit kneeling between Rustina's legs, licking her slavishly. I wanted release myself, to be licked, to lick too. Rustina's hand rested lovingly on her girl's head as the girl adored her sex. Rustina barely raised her eyes to me and tilted her head in the direction of the door.

"You may go, Jenifer," she said, her voice once more the sound of water flowing over rocks.

Through the tears, I searched the floor for my discarded dress, seeing the whip lying where she had dropped it as easily as she was now dropping me. I stepped into the dress, shuddering as the material touched to my aching flesh. I didn't even think of trying to zip it or finding my panties. I stumbled toward the door, reeling from the humiliation of it all. Her voice had left no question that I was only to go. I was too proud to beg. Wasn't I? Behind me, I heard her crying out as the German girl pleasured her.

At the door, I paused, barely uttering one word. "Please?"

Her orgasm drowned me out.

Reeling down the hallway, I crashed into one wall and leaned heavily into it as I waited for the elevator. My hands reached under my dress to touch my pussy, caressing my clit, rubbing to bring on my orgasm. I was in such need I cared nothing for the fear of being seen getting myself off in the hall, I only needed to cum. The orgasm crashed through me, robbing me of breath, and I collapsed heavily to the floor, fingers inside of my hurt puss.

I collected myself as I heard the elevator door open. Getting my feet under me, I wobbled into the box, glad it was empty. Crying, sighing, reeking of sex, I looked at myself in the mirrored walls, seeing my striped back for the first time under my still open dress. My hair was mussed, and my face a horror show of dried tears and smeared make-up. I did what I could, but still could not close the dress for the pain. My hair mostly covered me though.

Scurrying through the lobby, I got to my car and drove as fast as I could to where Bill was playing, dying for the touch of his big hands on my brutalized flesh and the bliss of his cock filling my pussy with love and adoration.

But I sat in my car and cried once I got the parking lot of the joint where Bill was playing. My body hurt, and I knew I looked horrid. How was he going to react to his girlfriend showing up freshly whipped? I slowed my breathing and let the tears stop. With a little effort, I managed to clean my face and work up the zipper of my dress, cringing as the tight material closed over my scored flesh. My thighs were sticky.

I ran a brush through my long hair. Eventually, I eased out of the car and walked gingerly into the nightclub. I didn't see Bill right away, so I made my way to the ladies room and did a little more clean up there. I didn't look quite the mess any longer, but I was glad the dancehall was dark and no one would get a good look at me. Turning, I lifted my hair from my back and saw where I was marked with a crisscross of dull red welts above the low back of my dress. One livid red welt was visible across my left breast above the neckline in the front.

It was later than I had thought. When I left the restroom, the lights were coming up and Bill and the other musicians were packing up their instruments. I stood silently as I watched him working, the hurts in my body throbbing. He saw me and smiled, coming over and taking me in his arms. Bill is a big guy, and his hugs are firm and strong. I usually love them, feeling so secure when wrapped up in him.

This time, I shied away, afraid of what his touch would do to my hurts. Bill was surprised. I had never avoided him before. "What's the matter, Jeni?" he asked with genuine concern. Taking a deep breath, I told him. I told my boyfriend I had been feeling small and insignificant and had gone to a lesbian bar and let an older woman pick me up, take me to her hotel, and whip me before turning me out like a dog. I said it all in a rush to get it over with. I couldn't lie to him, I didn't want to. I wanted him to know what his girlfriend had done. I was flushed and embarrassed and crying by the time I finished. I had never been so humiliated in my life, and yet I was so fucking wet. I could feel myself dripping.

Bill slipped his arms around me gently and lovingly. He didn't say anything, taking time for just the right answer, as is his way. I wasn't sure if I wanted him to say anything or not. I was afraid he would condemn me. I feared he would call me names I didn't deserve. Or maybe I did deserve them. Finally, he slipped his fingers through mine and picked up his guitar and we went out of the bar.

The parking lot was nearly empty. The last cars were pulling out, although there seemed to be a fair number of abandoned ones, left overnight for collection in the morning. Bill's truck was around the side, parked against the wall almost at the rear, and he walked slowly waiting for me as I moved gingerly. He carefully stowed his guitar in the back, then turned to me.

"Whipped?"

I couldn't look at him. I only nodded.

He didn't say anything. Something I have gotten used to with him is that he often takes a long time to give an opinion. Not the sort to just blurt something out.

"You're okay?"

I wasn't expecting him to ask that. I nodded again. He moved closer and gently touched my face. He was so gentle.

"Please," I whispered, turning my back and lifting my hair. "Unzip me. My dress is so tight it hurts."

The relief was immediate as he ran the zipper down and my body was released. I even pulled my arms out of the sleeves and let the entire top fall down. It reminded me of how brazen I had been only hours before when I had done the same thing in the other bar at Rustina's instruction.

I shivered as I stood there before my lover, my whipped boobs there for him to see.

"Bill, I don't know what to say. I'm sorry... I don't know..."

He silenced me with a kiss. His big hands covered my breasts as our lips met. They felt wonderful, soothing away the pain lingering there. And his touch intensified the sensation too. It felt both good and bad. "How could anyone whip such beautiful breasts?" he asked as we kissed.

I let him kiss me, loving how masculine he was, even in kissing. "I..." I started, our lips separating briefly. "...I liked it."

"You did?" he murmured on my lips. His fingers pressed more deeply into the flesh of my breast. The feeling was intense, fierce, a mingling of ebbing pain and tenderness.

"I did."

I liked it so much that I had to show him how much. I moved closer to him, sliding over one of his legs, pressing my sex to him. I ground myself to him, so horny in that moment I was sure it was going to kill me. My fingers worked open his cowboy belt buckle, unbuttoned his jeans and reached in to find his cock. It was hard, and I had to wrap my fingers around him and twist and pull to get him out. I wanted him in me.

Leaning my shoulders against the wall of the dancehall, the only part of my back I could safely touch to it, I lifted my dress to my waist and spread my legs. Bill was inside of me with a single thrust. A touch to open my lips and he was inside. God, I was wet.

"You liked having your big tits whipped?" Bill hissed as he fucked me. Because I am so tall, he could do me standing up by simply rocking up and down on his toes, driving that fine cock of his into my sex and rolling his hips as he filled me, stretching my clit and bumping it with each thrust. I rose up and down on my toes too, my heels giving me extra height so that I could also bend my long legs just a little to slam down harder onto his cock.

He broke the kiss, waiting for my answer. "I loved having my big tits whipped."

He slammed into me again, lifting me up and scrapping my shoulders against the wall, forcing my back to it to, and I shivered with the pain. And it felt good.

Drawing back, Bill slapped my left boob. His hand stung across the welts of Rustina's whip. I lurched forward and my breast dangled slightly as he smacked me again. I forced myself up again, arching my back, thrusting my breasts up, open to his abuse. His hand came down on my other one, from below, lifting it as he came up. It stung and I ground my cunt down on his cock as it dropped after the blow and swayed. Then he did it once more, the smack echoing across the empty lot as his hand crashed against my bare, tender, soft, naked flesh.

"Fuck me, Bill," I moaned. My nipples ached, they were so hard. I rose up on my toes again, as he lowered, and we came together hard, my pussy filled up with him and my clit pressed at the base of his cock, and I came. I didn't even care if anyone heard me.

I fucked him back, clawing at his back through his shirt. He actually lifted me up, off my feet, my long legs dangling as I was flattened against the wall of the honky tonk and fucked silly. I came again, shivering and shuddering against him as I raised my legs around his hips and took him into me as deeply as he would go. The head of his cock bumped roughly on my cervix, but I didn't care this time.

He kissed me again, and I laid kiss after kiss on him as he pummeled me ruthlessly, up against the wall. I needed this. I needed the orgasms born of pain. I came again, rearing up on his cock, rolling my shoulders across the wall, and I felt him slam into me one more time, all the way in as he got off too. He held me there, as he spurt into my cunt, holding me to the wall he had fucked me up against.

We kissed as my legs finally slipped from him to support my weight again, though I needed Bill's help to stand. He was a little weak-kneed too. He stayed in me until his erection softened.

"I love you," I said. I really did.

"I love you too, Jeni," he told me.

"Even if photographers won't hire me and lesbian Dommes whip me and reject me?"

He lifted from my body, easing away from the wall, and led me by the hand to his truck, while I wore my dress bunched around my hips, whipped boobs and ass visible for all to see. The parking lot was deserted though. He helped me inside the cab, and I winced at the touch of the seat on my ass and back as I slipped my dress all the way off. I'd ride home nude and we could pick up my car later.

Bill swung into the truck and leaned over to kiss me. One of his big hands covered my right breast and he fondled me lovingly for a moment or two. As he started the truck and backed us out, he dropped his hand between my legs and beginning to tease my clit. I was making a mess of the seat, but I doubt he cared. His fingers smeared my wetness over my clit and got me all excited.

I put the truck into gear for him.

"Yes, Jeni. Even if. I find you very interesting.

I came.

taleserotic
taleserotic
174 Followers
12